805 posts in this topic

GUYS GUYS!

I did the medical today and I have the interview tomorrow! I am too excited! Hope everything goes smooth!

We will be praying for you. Aloha Ke Akua

Filed: Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Tomorrow is interview day for me.

I'm the beneficiary, she's the USC!
USCIS
02/06/2013 - I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox, via DHL.
02/07/2013 - I-130 Delivered & Signed for at Chicago Lockbox.
02/11/2013 - I-130 E-mail Confirmation of receipt.
02/12/2013 - Check cashed by USCIS.
03/04/2013 - Hard Copy NOA1 received - Priority Date - 02/07/13
03/20/2013 - Approved - based on USCIS website update

NVC
04/11/2013 - NVC Confirmation e-mail received. Case number assigned
04/12/2013 - AOS Review Fee Paid
04/12/2013 - DS-3032 Form e-mailed
04/23/2013 - DS-3032 Accepted
04/24/2013 - IV Invoiced & Paid
04/30/2013 - IV Packet sent, via DHL
05/02/2013 - IV Packet Received at NVC
05/09/2013 - AOS Packet sent, via FedEx
05/10/2013 - AOS Packet Received at NVC
05/22/2013 - Request from NVC for Additional Information
05/30/2013 - Additional Info Received at NVC
06/11/2013 - Case Complete e-mail received, Interview date assigned

06/24/2013 - Confirmation call from local US Embassy office
07/16/2013 - Interview. Competed
07/17/2013 - Picked up Passport. Visa in hand!

XX/XX/XXXX - Projected departure date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

YAY! I did it! The interview went GREAT! I have to go get my passport and visa tomorrow and I checked on CEAC website and it says that the visa was issued! Soon I'll write a review for those Italians that will have to go through Naples consulate.

Good luck to all of you and thanks for the prayers and support!

Giovanna

YAY! I did it! The interview went GREAT! I have to go get my passport and visa tomorrow and I checked on CEAC website and it says that the visa was issued! Soon I'll write a review for those Italians that will have to go through Naples consulate.

Congratulations :)... GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hello friends my interview was today and everything went well. i got a letter saying tentatively approved and return on next week to collect the passport. i will write a review soon about my visa interview.

Awesome Congratulations.dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Congratulations. Thats great News.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

God is good all the time. Aloha Ke Akua

Filed: Country: Bahamas
Timeline

It is done!

The interview was today and at the end he just said that I need to come back on Thursday to pick it up. The agent didn't confirm that it was approved, but said that if I do not get a telephone call from them in the next 24 hours that means that they have no more questions and come in on Thursday to pick up.

From start to finish the whole interview was less than 4 minutes. Stood at the window and asked very straight forward questions about my wife, her hometown, where we met, her parents income and where they worked.

I was in and out of the embassy in just under an hour. Most of the time was spent waiting for my name to be called for initial check-in, fingerprinting and then the interview.

Thanks to all VJ members for all your help and encouragement. This is truly a very helpful community that I intend to give back to.

For all those in the middle of any of the stages, stay patient and exercise diligence.

I'm the beneficiary, she's the USC!
USCIS
02/06/2013 - I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox, via DHL.
02/07/2013 - I-130 Delivered & Signed for at Chicago Lockbox.
02/11/2013 - I-130 E-mail Confirmation of receipt.
02/12/2013 - Check cashed by USCIS.
03/04/2013 - Hard Copy NOA1 received - Priority Date - 02/07/13
03/20/2013 - Approved - based on USCIS website update

NVC
04/11/2013 - NVC Confirmation e-mail received. Case number assigned
04/12/2013 - AOS Review Fee Paid
04/12/2013 - DS-3032 Form e-mailed
04/23/2013 - DS-3032 Accepted
04/24/2013 - IV Invoiced & Paid
04/30/2013 - IV Packet sent, via DHL
05/02/2013 - IV Packet Received at NVC
05/09/2013 - AOS Packet sent, via FedEx
05/10/2013 - AOS Packet Received at NVC
05/22/2013 - Request from NVC for Additional Information
05/30/2013 - Additional Info Received at NVC
06/11/2013 - Case Complete e-mail received, Interview date assigned

06/24/2013 - Confirmation call from local US Embassy office
07/16/2013 - Interview. Competed
07/17/2013 - Picked up Passport. Visa in hand!

XX/XX/XXXX - Projected departure date

Timeline

It is done!

The interview was today and at the end he just said that I need to come back on Thursday to pick it up. The agent didn't confirm that it was approved, but said that if I do not get a telephone call from them in the next 24 hours that means that they have no more questions and come in on Thursday to pick up.

From start to finish the whole interview was less than 4 minutes. Stood at the window and asked very straight forward questions about my wife, her hometown, where we met, her parents income and where they worked.

I was in and out of the embassy in just under an hour. Most of the time was spent waiting for my name to be called for initial check-in, fingerprinting and then the interview.

Thanks to all VJ members for all your help and encouragement. This is truly a very helpful community that I intend to give back to.

For all those in the middle of any of the stages, stay patient and exercise diligence.

Congratulations. Thats awesome. Thursday. Thats fast. dancin5hr.gif

ROC I-751

N-400

It is done!

Congrats! God is good all the time!! Aloha Ke Akua

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats to everyone who has recently received an approval on their interviews!

I start my drive to Montreal this Sunday for my interview on Monday. I will admit, I am extremely nervous. I have found a lot of comfort and info through this site, even though I wasn't an avid poster I still read everyone else's experiences etc.

thank you all once again and the best of luck with your loved ones.

God bless

Timeline

I start my drive to Montreal this Sunday for my interview on Monday. I will admit, I am extremely nervous. I have found a lot of comfort and info through this site, even though I wasn't an avid poster I still read everyone else's experiences etc.

God bless

Congratulations. You will be fine and Breathe. goofy.gifrose.gif

ROC I-751

N-400

God bless

My wife completed her interview in Manila last week, I attended the interview with her. The actual interview took no more than 4 minutes. Just four questions. One to my wife, the beneficiary 1.) "Why was your birth certificate a late registration?" The answer was my wifes parents had passed away before she was two years old. Her adoptive family never had the money or wherewithall to complete the application and travel required to obtain a birth certificate. The second, third and fourth questions were directed at me.2.) "Have you previously been married? My answer was yes. 3.) Do you have any kids from your previous marriage and if the answer is yes what are their ages? My answer was yes, three adult sons. The youngest 26, the middle one 30 and the eldest is 36. 4.) So David your new wife is almost half the age of your oldest son? The female consular made an um-hum sound, more of a commentary I guess and proceeded to mark huge x's across my wifes birth certificate, our marriage certificate. The consular then said "CONGRATULATIONS MAAM, YOUR VISA IS APPROVED." Words we will never forget. The consular never asked for any other documents even though we were carrying literally 45 pounds of photo album, back up documents, more evidence of an on going marriage, etc.... We had it ALL and she never asked for any. So I guess what I am trying to say is most likely the process will not be as bad as what you have had to go through to date. Anyway, God Bless you. We will pray. Aloha Ke Akua

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

My wife was approved. Alhamdulillah!!! I would like to thank the VJ members for their help in this process. I specially would like to thank Dwheels and Saylin for their efforts to help others through this emotionally draining process. Alhamdulillah

10/15/12-NOA1
12/28/2012-NOA2
04/10/2013-case complete

7/18/2013-interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.