R11 & K11

After 3 weeks... Is CSC slowing down again?

210 posts in this topic

That's awesome! I didn't think you guys would pick up on the hint he gave you by opening that other thread. Regardless, of what you may think I believe, I do want this data out and about.

Best of luck to you!

We tried to let HIM initiate communication as the superior entity and us as subordinate. Sort of an etiquette thing.

Over and over we posted asking for input. We gave up waiting and contacted him, and apologised for the violation of etiquette in doing so.

Ok so the outcome is this as we understand.

VJ administration can post to press releases if they so choose, if we release such as an organization with a mission statement for the organization.

The source being Anonymous or not does not matter.

Raw data does not matter cannot be used or referenced in any way by VJ members.

VJ users are indeed forbidden from linking to or sharing the presence of reports, charts, or graphs based on but not including such data.

Essentially on VJ the data or any product of the data is forbidden and does not exist.

Considering Anonymous is a collective and not an organization and we cannot speak for the actions, motives, or mission of other branches it is clear no press release will be published even if we created such.

Sorry, we did try to help.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline
Ok so the outcome is this as we understand.
VJ administration can post to press releases if they so choose, if we release such as an organization with a mission statement for the organization.
The source being Anonymous or not does not matter.
Raw data does not matter cannot be used or referenced in any way by VJ members.
VJ users are indeed forbidden from linking to or sharing the presence of reports, charts, or graphs based on but not including such data.
Essentially on VJ the data or any product of the data is forbidden and does not exist.
Considering Anonymous is a collective and not an organization and we cannot speak for the actions, motives, or mission of other branches it is clear no press release will be published even if we created such.
Sorry, we did try to help.

I think the data that you have is very useful, but I see that some are against it. Maybe you should open a blog and post it there. I believe that you will have many followers. Maybe that is a coincidence , but after you posted the data here, CSC have more approvals again. Thank you for your work.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You took my number and posted it all over as if it was yours.

Bwahahaha. And I'm going to take your number and....um, I'm going to...uh.... I'm going to use it to.... hmmmm....well, I'm going to do some really really bad things with it...yeah, that's what I'm going to do.

Um, so, which number is yours?

Oh, and I can also get it off of the USCIS website as well, since they publish the information there.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I wasn't gonna get myself into this discussion, but since it is so ironic, you know: complain about lack of transparency from USCIS and then block any information given by Anonymous, I decided to give here my most insignificant contribution.

I made a tiny little program a month ago that scans the receipt numbers and gather information from them. As I didn't have the infrastructure to do a bigger scan without harming the website or myself, I stopped at 300. I know this is nothing, maybe that's why no one censured my post... or maybe it's because I'm not Anonymous...

yWs4m5.png

NOA1: 22nd Oct 2012

RFE: 1st May 2013

NOA2: 16th May 2013, 206 days from NOA1.

NVC received: 31st May 2013

Interview: July 16th - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Ops, I forgot to put a link to the post I was referring to:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/423323-i-made-a-program-to-cope-with-my-anxiety/

yWs4m5.png

NOA1: 22nd Oct 2012

RFE: 1st May 2013

NOA2: 16th May 2013, 206 days from NOA1.

NVC received: 31st May 2013

Interview: July 16th - APPROVED!

Filed: Timeline

If you think about it we are all anonymous.... Nobody on here post their full names and address.

Anonymous or not Anonymous .... I think the data is great! gives me an idea whats currently going on ... and thats a great feeling to have during this wait.

Would be great if the admins will explain their views on this .... maybe they did on another post? But I can only assume they don’t want the data on here just in case the Government comes back and says this data was taken illegally …. And the risk of this site getting shut down. I can assume and AGREE this is a chance the admins don’t want to take.

I also see what Tyler is saying too ….. Its public information!

I also find it humors before Tyler’s data everyone had their pitch forks pointing towards CSC and demanded to know WHY they are so behind and everyone speculating.

Now with the data showing what they are working on and why they are so behind ….

Americans needs to complain and ###### about something ….. so now the pitch forks are pointed at Mr Tyler.

Tyler THANK you for all the data ... but I dont think you'll be able to post on here until you have a email or signed letter from CSC saying its cool ... hahah

Also thank you to VJ site and members for all your help!!! with out this site .... ugh i would be thousnads of dollars in debt to a lawyer and in the dark ..... pitch black dark! hahah

Edited by foosgreg

So let me get this straight..

1. For months, everyone, including the admin of this site, has been complaining about CSC slowdowns and wondering what is causing it.

2. Finally someone with actual hard evidence comes in and offers conclusive charts answering this very question.

3. Admin prevents this person from doing so.

In my opinion, VJ has lost a lot of credibility in being a helpful site because of this.

Edited by Leon & Mylen

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Would our founders such as Jefferson or Washington been of the same mindset as "BigDog"? Is that what this country was built on? Fear of upsetting the "Government"? They are rolling in their graves.....

Filed: Timeline

After updated Tyler's data I saw CSC was working hard on January files at the end of last week ..... especially may 10th and 11th.

I'm monitoring 381 cases before mine, so the start of january to my NOA of January 11th

and out of the 381 cases before my WAC CSC has worked on 103 cases after Tyler's updated data.

Good news, maybe.
Members of our branch have been scheduled to meet with 3 senators and congress members in just a few days from now. Petitioners pestered event coordinators, provided data and graphs, and worked very hard for those meetings. Another 2 petitioners were also still in the process of getting meetings scheduled with 2 other senators and congress members.
Recently CSC updated their processing times. Those times now within the USCIS goal periods. While there are still pending petitions older than 5 months, this published date allows petitioners to receive more assistance within the standard USCIS framework.
It is unlikely that the USCIS processing goal can be changed, and now that CSC is within that timeframe. VSC filers have specifically asked not to have their data used and we will comply and have agreed to delete the data and not present it.
As a result we are asking that these meetings be canceled or postponed until CSC is once again not within its timeframe.
We wish to thank those petitioners for all their hard work in getting these meetings arranged. We wish to thank Senators John McCain, and Jeff Flake of Arizona, Congressmen Steve King of Iowa, Louie Gohmert of Texas, and John Fleming of Louisiana.
For the time being this project will now go dormant while CSC is processing normally.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.