spookyturtle

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Suspected Boston Bomber, May Not Get Islamic Funeral From Wary Muslims

204 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

As Muslims, it's not our job to condemn each and every act of violence from extremists (I don't even call them Muslims) to Islamophobes. Bigots will always be bigots and will always see the world in their own narrowminded ways.

Why do we have to use our religion as a mouthpiece to lay down to Islamophobes? I'm sick and tired of being blamed for someone else's bad actions. I don't accept the blame. Everyone is responsible for their own actions and sins in our religion.

And where's the proof that these two losers did what they did in the name of "religion"? It's so convenient for everyone to believe it if they really want to.

Maybe the bombers themselves left a clue...

"BOSTON (AP) -- The two brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon appear to have been motivated by a radical brand of Islam but do not seem connected to any Muslim terrorist groups, U.S. officials said Monday after interrogating and charging Dzhokhar Tsarnaev with crimes that could bring the death penalty."

AP: MOTIVATED BY RELIGION

Try your post without the last paragraph.. works much better... Maybe drop the "islamophobes" word, wreaks of agenda... also I find the last sentence very ironic coming from the religious side.

You are right of course, you have nothing to apologize for but then I did not need one more bombing in the name of religion to hold a dim view of religion. That ship sailed long ago.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

"BOSTON (AP) -- The two brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon appear to have been motivated by a radical brand of Islam but do not seem connected to any Muslim terrorist groups, U.S. officials said Monday after interrogating and charging Dzhokhar Tsarnaev with crimes that could bring the death penalty."

Try your post without the last paragraph.. works much better... Maybe drop the "islamophobes" word, wreaks of agenda... also I find the last sentence very ironic coming from the religious side.

You are right of course, you have nothing to apologize for but then I did not need one more bombing in the name of religion to hold a dim view of religion. That ship sailed long ago.

Don't tell me what I should write, or think, or anything else for that matter. Why do you want me to think like you? Won't work. Islamophobe is the perfect description of people quick to jump the gun always blaming Muslims or Islam, always believing the first negative they hear.

Again, where is the PROOF they did it in the name of religion? Because you saw it printed somewhere? Yes, they are losers and terrorists, but they are not Muslims, even if that's what they call themselves.

01-04-09 - Married in Egyptian Embassy - Qatar - honeymoon in Egypt (Ahmed's home country)

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

12-13-09 - INTERVIEW PASSED (Qatar)....Spent 12 weeks in AP

03-03-10 - VISA IN HAND :)

03-06-10 - AHMED COMES HOME :)

03-12-10 - SS# card received

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

03-2012 - Started our business

Removal of Conditions/10 yr GC

02-15-12 - Sent I-175 ROC

07-17-12 - approved!....card production ordered!!!!

07-21-12 - 10 yr card arrived in mail :)

03-2013 - Apply for Naturalization

I honestly do not know. Is there a world wide network of Christan fundamentalists that kill and blow up 1000's in the name of God ?

Nope. Radical Islam has cornered the market.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

Don't tell me what I should write, or think, or anything else for that matter. Why do you want me to think like you? Won't work. Islamophobe is the perfect description of people quick to jump the gun always blaming Muslims or Islam, always believing the first negative they hear.

Again, where is the PROOF they did it in the name of religion? Because you saw it printed somewhere? Yes, they are losers and terrorists, but they are not Muslims, even if that's what they call themselves.

I feel free to give you advice from sounding like a walking agenda. You are free to ignore it.

The proof would be that the brother said so.. ie: take the most blatant proof of a god in any religion times it by about 10 billion..

Edited by OnMyWayID

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I feel free to give you advice from sounding like a walking agenda. You are free to ignore it.

The proof would be that the brother said so.. ie: take the most blatant proof of a god in any religion times it by about 10 billion..

There you go again, telling me what to do. I KNOW I am free and I know I'm free to ignore anything you say. I've already ignored it. And will continue to do so.

And I guess you were in the hospital room and heard the brother say "so"?

Still ignoring....

Agenda? look in the mirror.

Edited by zahrasalem

01-04-09 - Married in Egyptian Embassy - Qatar - honeymoon in Egypt (Ahmed's home country)

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

12-13-09 - INTERVIEW PASSED (Qatar)....Spent 12 weeks in AP

03-03-10 - VISA IN HAND :)

03-06-10 - AHMED COMES HOME :)

03-12-10 - SS# card received

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

03-2012 - Started our business

Removal of Conditions/10 yr GC

02-15-12 - Sent I-175 ROC

07-17-12 - approved!....card production ordered!!!!

07-21-12 - 10 yr card arrived in mail :)

03-2013 - Apply for Naturalization

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

You're the one who needs to do some rethinking. Appears? Seems? Not exactly definitive statements, but more speculation. Is such a low bar really acceptable to you?

Edited by Sofiyya

You're the one who needs to do some rethinking. Appears? Seems? Not exactly definitive statements, but more speculation. Is such a low bar really acceptable to you?

"Muslims/Islam" are as responsible for this bombing as "Christians/Christianity" are for abortion bombings. Yet both types of bombers use those respective religions to justify their actions.

Reality, deal with it.

It reflects on solely the nuts which commit these acts. Pretending they don't exist is pure nonsense.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

As Muslims, it's not our job to condemn each and every act of violence from extremists (I don't even call them Muslims) to Islamophobes. Bigots will always be bigots and will always see the world in their own narrowminded ways.

Why do we have to use our religion as a mouthpiece to lay down to Islamophobes? I'm sick and tired of being blamed for someone else's bad actions. I don't accept the blame. Everyone is responsible for their own actions and sins in our religion.

And where's the proof that these two losers did what they did in the name of "religion"? It's so convenient for everyone to believe it if they really want to.

If it were isolated to these two guy, then you are correct. However when you have an organized world wide network of terror and those people do it in the name of Islam, then I think maybe it's time for some PR.

I hear what you are saying about these being an isolated few, but evidence suggests that is not the case. An Isolated few despised by almost all Muslims could not operate and train the way these people do.

Yet every time it happens again we hear no outcry from the Muslim world. There is no outcry on this board. Do you remember Benghazi ? All we heard about on this site was that awful movie and how becuse it slanders Islam they had a right. Soon as it was proven it had nothing to do with the attack. SILENCE

IRONY-- Most of this Radical Islamic based Terror, and most of the heated charges of "Islamaphobe" constantly being hurled on this board is because they think we slander Islam. The Biggest negative image Islam has to today is because of the radical terrorist, but it's not their place to condemn then.--IRONY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

IRONY-- Most of this Radical Islamic based Terror, and most of the heated charges of "Islamaphobe" constantly being hurled on this board is because they think we slander Islam. The Biggest negative image Islam has to today is because of the radical terrorist, but it's not their place to condemn then.--IRONY

I as a Muslim believe that while some of us might not feel the need to condemn each and every act of violence from extremists to the non Muslims.....we do need to speak out loudly to the extremists that we condemn what they have done........and that their acts of violence is not acceptable in Islam.......

just my opinion

sara

Edited by sara.....

If it were isolated to these two guy, then you are correct. However when you have an organized world wide network of terror and those people do it in the name of Islam, then I think maybe it's time for some PR.

I hear what you are saying about these being an isolated few, but evidence suggests that is not the case. An Isolated few despised by almost all Muslims could not operate and train the way these people do.

Yet every time it happens again we hear no outcry from the Muslim world. There is no outcry on this board. Do you remember Benghazi ? All we heard about on this site was that awful movie and how becuse it slanders Islam they had a right. Soon as it was proven it had nothing to do with the attack. SILENCE

These people, or people like them, do not represent Muslims. So why are you demanding that the Muslims on this board come here and condemn the acts of these people? What does it have to do with them? Why do they have to constantly distance themselves from the radicals of their religion? Do you feel the need to do that every time a Christian does something offensive?

It's disgusting that these are your expectations. That if there isn't an outcry after every incident, then it somehow means they're "with" them and not against them. It's ridiculous that you are holding an entire religion responsible when the people who are truly evil are going against what their religion represents.

Let's live in your ideal world and say that every time something happens, there is an outcry (and honestly, there often is. There are plenty of "Muslims for peace" organizations) ... would that change your opinion at all? You seem to ignore it already. So what would it accomplish?

Will it stop people from judging the entire religion? Doubt it.

They are condemned. Very often. And publicly.

http://www.muslimsforpeace.org/

A Boston mosque was forced to close due to fear of backlash. They are the largest Islamic worship center in New England. They came out and condemned the attacks. Do you care?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/19/muslim-boston-bombing-suspects/2096659/

Edited by Evylin

Timeline

There you go again, telling me what to do. I KNOW I am free and I know I'm free to ignore anything you say. I've already ignored it. And will continue to do so.

And I guess you were in the hospital room and heard the brother say "so"?

Still ignoring....

Agenda? look in the mirror.

Ignoring what goes against your biased thinking?? SHOCKER!

I as a Muslim believe that while some of us might not feel the need to condemn each and every act of violence from extremists to the non Muslims.....we do need to speak out loudly to the extremists that we condemn what they have done........and that their acts of violence is not acceptable in Islam.......

just my opinion

sara

I agree. It would change public opinion far quicker than hurling insults of Islamaphobe at everyone. No greater threat to the image of Muslims than these extremist.