spookyturtle

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Suspected Boston Bomber, May Not Get Islamic Funeral From Wary Muslims

204 posts in this topic

Yeah I know. Probably none. And I'm not saying they should HAVE to. I'm saying, they prob should or that I would if I was them. But I'd prob be pissed that people keep lumping me into the same group as extremists. I mean, how many different "denominations" are there anyway? There has to be many right? I'm not sure why Christians have such a tough time understanding this when their own religion is cut up into so many different factions. Would Baptists need to specifically come out and condemn the priests guilty of ...... well you know.... in the Catholic church? Of course not because in the minds of Baptists, they're in no way the same as the Catholic church. Even though both are Christians.

But they do. How many Muslims have to speak out against something for it to count?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

But they do. How many Muslims have to speak out against something for it to count?

I thought the discussion was over whether or not they should.

But like I said, even if all of them condemn it, I doubt some will care or believe them.

Edited by GandD

I thought the discussion was over whether or not they should.

But like I said, even if all of them condemn it, I doubt some will care or believe them.

You're right, it was. They shouldn't have to, but they do anyway. And yet people still call for them to do it more often as if it does any good.

Timeline

You're right, it was. They shouldn't have to, but they do anyway. And yet people still call for them to do it more often as if it does any good.

I think its because they assume they support it and constantly accuse them of it. If muslims miss one condemnation retort, the accusers use it as a gotcha moment.

Filed: Timeline

Moral relativity is quite the savior... LOL.

'When' only matters if you advocate there should be no statute of limitations for murder or genocide in the name of any of the gods of which you speak.

you have nothing to back your statement as usual. keep flinging poo @ christians & hope it sticks. ;)

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

To prove you aren't just talking out of your ####?

This is cyberspace. We are all talking out of our #### here, ergo it would be completely useless to answer any questions to prove otherwise.

Furthermore I feel no need to do so.

As I said before, this should not be about which religion killed the most in the name of some made up deity. Both sects have blood in their hands. They do worship the same god after all.

Edited by Gegel

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

This is cyberspace. We are all talking out of our #### here, ergo it would be completely useless to answer any questions to prove otherwise.

Furthermore I feel no need to do so.

As I said before, this should not be about which religion killed the most in the name of some made up deity. Both sects have blood in their hands. They do worship the same god after all.

Then don't be surprised when nobody takes you seriously because you don't answer any questions, you just ask them.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I agree. But in our society, silence can be interpreted as complicity. Probably would help their public image by distancing themselves from extremists. I'm sure Fox news is already all over this.

That's been done for years. No one is paying attention, as you just proved.

Timeline

That's been done for years. No one is paying attention, as you just proved.

Our discussion was not whether or not they have but whether or not they should