Karee

Police: One Boston bombing suspect dead, another on the run

66 posts in this topic

Suggesting that Chechnyans are Russians is a good way to get gangbeaten in most parts of Russia. It's a little bit like walking into an Irish pub and calling them English. It's hard to say how this pans out, but I would suspect that it will actually end up giving Russia and the US a common enemy. The fact is that Russia has its own problem with Islamist extremists and this further pushes momentum towards our problem and their problem being the same problem.

Ok thanks for the info. I know very little about Chechnyans

Where did it say they were muslims? I didn't read that part.

It's out there......

Filed: Timeline
I am fully aware of the dance, maybe it's time we change the music and step to a different beat.

I'm in but I'm not sure that really makes a difference. Wasn't really dancing the old dance to begin with. Just trying to manage expectations here.

It's out there......

where? on isloamophobia.org? or is it on welovetobashmuslims.net?

I'm in but I'm not sure that really makes a difference. Wasn't really dancing the old dance to begin with. Just trying to manage expectations here.

You beat me to it. Jumping to conclusions is a bad thing in something like this. I just pray that these were just sick human beings. Because if they have a Quran at home, Islam will get blamed.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Oh come on now. You know the dance.

If you're familiar with Russian names, their first names are really all you need. It's not so much about religion as culture and ethnicity. They may not be practicing Muslims, but you can tell where they're from.

Edited by SMR

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Where did it say they were muslims? I didn't read that part.

You need to keep up with the news

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

It isnt like the first Saudi kid spotted at the scene wasnt already tackled and "handed over" or nothing. Could we wait for the story? They reported that poor wounded kid as a "person of interest" for a whole day

i don't get it.

There is a lot of speculation by "terrorist experts" here, that these two suspects are part of a cell and this escape/pursuit is a diversion for the rest of the cell to move so they will not be apprehended.

The two suspects have had plenty of opportunity to take more lives and cause further damage with weapons and explosives, but haven't done so. Some "terrorist experts" are claiming this is being dragged out by the suspects on purpose, and that they will never be taken alive unless it's by accident.

You need to keep up with the news

I'm reading the story as we speak, and it said nothing Islam being the source of the bombimg. But I guess if you are a follower of Islam and you commit a crime, that's the reason for it.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

His religion is noted on his Profile on VK. Sorry guys. Both of them are Muslims.. It's a fact...

Filed: Timeline
If you're familiar with Russian names, their first names are really all you need. It's not so much about religion as culture and ethnicity. They may not be practicing Muslims, but you can tell where they're from.

I trust you know your way around this better than I do. Doesn't really matter either way. Don't really care if they are Russian dildos or Chechnyan dildos. Just deal with the guy that's still on the loose harshly and do it quickly before he can cause any more damage. And get a hold of their parents and send them back to wherever the hell they came from. I am sure they didn't call into the FBI when they saw their fcuked up boys on TV.

ETA: Their parents live in Russia, apparently.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Police have a house surrounded in Watertown.

Here's a link to a local news feed for anyone that's interested.

News Feed

Edited by Teddy B

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm reading the story as we speak, and it said nothing Islam being the source of the bombimg. But I guess if you are a follower of Islam and you commit a crime, that's the reason for it.

NPR actually said the we don't know if they are Muslims but according to the article the AP did on the one that was a boxer, he doesn't drink or smoke....................

MUSLIM! Cus everyone else drinks and/or smokes except for ALL muslims.