5,407 posts in this topic

Im a May filer..and before opening May thread i will open Aprilthread first...because im expecting more approval for you guys then we'll be next.

June 2 2013 priority date
december 2013 Rfe
february 2014 sent Rfe
March 2014 approved at USCIS
june 2014 NVC received
march 2 2015 sent aos and iv package
march 8 i emailed nvc request to expedite my case
march 13 approved expedite request
march 17 in transit status in CEAC
march 19 case file at US embassy
march 23 first day of medical at Slec
march 29 personal evaluation...passed!
April 6 immunization
april 13 interview at USEM. under Administrative Processing Reason; Medical result was still not forwarded by SLEC.
After my interview i called SLEC they told me they forwarded it at USEM same day of my interview.
July 29 I emailed SLEC to confirm again when did they forwarded my Medical Result at USEM. They replied...forwarded April 13.
July 30 status update date change FINALLY.
September 2015 went in US embassy to withdraw my passport coz I've waited for how many months and no approval yet. Only to find out my case file has been sitting in the corner ...no one reviewed my medical result. to make the story short, I took medical again for the second time , then after a my medical result released, I have my visa on my hands.

October 28 2015 POE Sam Francisco
November 7, 2015 SSN
December 2015... 10 year green card arrived
December 2015 Driver's license issued..yay! <p>

NATURALIZATION N400 SECTION 319B
January 29,2016 Application for N400 section 319b sent at Phoenix AZ
February 1 Priority date
February 9 NOA
February 23 Biometric done, walk in (March 2 original schedule
February 28 Inline for interview
March 30 interview was scheduled
May 4, 2016 INTERVIEW APPROVED

So if a MAY filer is being told they should see NOA2 around December/early Jan, April filers should be flooded with NOA2s around now. Ugh I'm kind of tired of every week something like this which gives so much hope and so much disappointment as the months roll on.

crying.gif

Thank you though LoveMyTico, very interesting for sure.

I'm sure that lady was nice, but does she even know just how out of control the situation is? How is USCIS going to approve all of March and April filers in time to get NOA2s to May filers by January? Keep in mind that for March and April, more than 100,000 I-130 petitions were filed. Those service centers had better be staffed with hundreds of adjudicators who want really want overtime hours.

Who are the ones in management that made a decision to allow these petitions to keep piling up, month after month, keeping us from our families?

We deserve answers.

07/29/2014 - NOA1

11/19/2014 - Transfer to TSC

12/19/2014 - NOA2

01/15/2014 - NVC Received (TSC held it for 3 weeks...)

02/19/2014 - Case no. and IIN assigned; requested embassy change

02/27/2014 - DS-261 available and submitted

02/28/2014 - AOS available and paid

03/19/2014 - AOS mailed

03/27/2014 - AOS entered into system

03/24/2014 - New case no. assigned

03/25/2014 - IV fee invoiced and paid

03/28/2014 - IV package sent via FedEx

04/26/2014 - case complete

06/01/2014 - passed interview

I'm sure that lady was nice, but does she even know just how out of control the situation is? How is USCIS going to approve all of March and April filers in time to get NOA2s to May filers by January? Keep in mind that for March and April, more than 100,000 I-130 petitions were filed. Those service centers had better be staffed with hundreds of adjudicators who want really want overtime hours.

Who are the ones in management that made a decision to allow these petitions to keep piling up, month after month, keeping us from our families?

We deserve answers.

Exactly it's completely ridiculous for the tier2 to give false hope to people. It's about as useful as when friends and family of any of us say something like ''I'm sure it won't be much longer''.. I'm praying for NOA2 by end of March.

event.png

didn't someone on the forum say that the USCIS/AILA meeting is sometime today..... I'm hoping someone has the connections or knows a lawyer that can post all the meeting notes here for us all to see.

If you find it please link in here so we can see!

event.png

So if a MAY filer is being told they should see NOA2 around December/early Jan, April filers should be flooded with NOA2s around now. Ugh I'm kind of tired of every week something like this which gives so much hope and so much disappointment as the months roll on.

crying.gif

Thank you though LoveMyTico, very interesting for sure.

I just posted it because I just thought it was a good opportunity for a little laugh... I was told the other day that Tier 2 is only a call center and they really don't know anything about whats going on. The person I talked to seemed so irritated that I was asking questions. She talked to me like I was a total idiot and didn't have the ability to understand her. When I finally had told her I already know the way this works and I went through this before, all she could say was "OH" I knew what I was asking and I guess she was frustrated because she couldn't answer me.

That so called "customer service" line is a joke...

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

didn't someone on the forum say that the USCIS/AILA meeting is sometime today..... I'm hoping someone has the connections or knows a lawyer that can post all the meeting notes here for us all to see.

they usually post notes online afterwards. If it was secret information 'connections' wouldn't help.

I'm the beneficiary.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Don't have a timeline? Don't know how to get started with it? Do it for the statistics sake: VJ video guide

Filing for a USC spouse visa (IR-1/CR-1) and not sure what comes next? Check out the VJ IR-1/CR-1 guide

Want to know what's happening with your case? Here's the USCIS tracking page (get an account and see if the case's been 'touched'!). Don't get your hopes up though, some cases never even appear there despite being successfully processed.

I emailed the AILA earlier this month to ask about Overland Park and I-130 stuff. The liaison that replied to me invited me to email her back after the Oct 31 teleconference with NBC. I'm trying to find out what time that's going to occur, but no luck yet -- if anyone stumbles across that info please let me know. At latest I'll email the liaison at end of business today, and I'm hoping she'll get back to me tomorrow. It only took her a day to respond before, so, fingers crossed we won't be waiting days for the Q&A to post before finding out what NBC says.

ROC Timeline

04/06/2016 - Mailed I-751

04/07/2016 - NOA1

04/13/2016 - Check cashed

04/14/2016 - NOA1 hardcopy

05/04/2016 - Received biometric notice

05/16/2016 - Biometrics appointment

05/17/2017 - Approved

05/22/2017 - Card in Production

05/25/2017 - Card Mailed

05/30/2017 - Card Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

so I made an appointment to the uscis office and they told me that the wait is longer and its now 6-12month for them to process the I-130 because of the workload and then she told me that they r not sure if they even have my file cause I received a RFE cause I missed a spot where I had to sign. They sent a text message to my phone with my msc# but I never received a 797 back from them. Now im kinda worried that what if they don't have my paperwork. I emailed my congressmen but still waiting to hear back from him hopefully they can locate my file and send it to my local office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

so I made an appointment to the uscis office and they told me that the wait is longer and its now 6-12month for them to process the I-130 because of the workload and then she told me that they r not sure if they even have my file cause I received a RFE cause I missed a spot where I had to sign. They sent a text message to my phone with my msc# but I never received a 797 back from them. Now im kinda worried that what if they don't have my paperwork. I emailed my congressmen but still waiting to hear back from him hopefully they can locate my file and send it to my local office.

what does your case status show online?

Filed: Timeline

can any1 help me with putting up this timeline?

sorry not a computer expert :/

thanks for sharing!

Im in the april MSC boat too....havent heard nothing from no one..."initial review" going on 7 months as of nov 10

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi everyone ;)

Can anyone explain to me what is this means?

On April 24, 2013, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN.

I applied K3 in April 2013. Have two numbers MSC xxxxxxxxxx. And both still Initial Review.

Which number should I check? K3? Or CR-1?

Filed: Timeline

My husband is US citizen filing for Cdn spouse. We have the same April 10 priority date and still under review. I spoke to Tier 2 over a week ago and she said I should hear end of October or sometime in November. We are both living in Canada at the moment -- he will move back to the USA later this year. Married 22 years and both kids have dual citizenship -- so no flags!

so much for hearing about more approvals at end of october

its been so quiet this week

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi everyone wink.png

Can anyone explain to me what is this means?

On April 24, 2013, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN.

I applied K3 in April 2013. Have two numbers MSC xxxxxxxxxx. And both still Initial Review.

Which number should I check? K3? Or CR-1?

I always check both, altough nothing changes. I think everyone that files for a K3 gets that same message. and then they wonder how to find out what the number is.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.