I & B

CSC I-129F Processing Delay Calculator...

55 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

I'll also add that anyone can play around with the projections very easily by adjusting the numbers in column E for each given dataset. If you scroll down below the projections table, you will find all seven data sets I prepared. The blue sections of those tables (post-January, 2013) are where the hypothetical numbers come into play. The "C" column in each data set (located at column E in the spreadsheet) is the number of completions per month. You can easily adjust the numbers there to play around with different scenarios, such as if there were even less completions in February, etc.

Edited by I & B

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'll also add that anyone can play around with the projections very easily by adjusting the numbers in column E for each given dataset. If you scroll down below the projections table, you will find all seven data sets I prepared. The blue sections of those tables (post-January, 2013) are where the hypothetical numbers come into play. The "C" column in each data set (located at column E in the spreadsheet) is the number of completions per month. You can easily adjust the numbers there to play around with different scenarios, such as if there were even less completions in February, etc.

Thanks! It predicts in "(1) Indefinite January, 2013 Pace (537 Completions Per Month)" I have 17 more days to wait! I can only hope its only 17 days!

K1 Visa
Service Center: California
I-129f Sent: 08/3/2012
I-129f NOA1: 08/06/2012
I-129f RFE(s): NONE
I-129f Reply(s): NONE
I-129f NOA2: 04/23/2013
NVC Received:5/13/2013
NVC Left:
Consulate Received (Dublin, Ireland):
Packet 3 Received:
Packet 3 Sent:
Packet 4 Received:
Medical Exam:
Interview:
Visa Received:
US Entry:
Wedding:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Great Job!!

This gives us a definite way to talk to our Senators and Congressmen.. I always wonder if someone from USCIS reads the info found here. This would help to make a very good case that workloads need to be transferred and reassigned.

event.png event.png event.png

K1 VisaService Center : CaliforniaI-129f Sent : 08/30/2012I-129f NOA1 : 09/04/2012I-129f RFE(s) : NONEI-129f Reply(s) : NONEI-129f NOA2 : 04/17/2013 2:45 PM dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif NVC Received : 04/22/2013NVC Left : 04/25/2013. Holy Cow!!! NVC is Fast!!!Consulate Received (Kiev) : 04/29/2013 3:47 PM.. Packet 3 Received :Packet 3 Sent :Packet 4 Received :Medical Exam : 05/30/2013 - waiting on TB tests due to childhood TB. Sometime early August 2013. 08/06/2013 - word from clinic in Kiev.. TB results negative.. sending documentation to US Embassy dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif Interview (I'm in Kiev) : 05/31/2013Visa Received :Back to Ukraine to get my girl:09/23/2013Arrival US:09/31/2013US Entry :10/1/2013Wedding :10/10/2013

Scott Oleson[url=http://olesonfamily.com/scott] Westminster, CO <p>

Timeline

Thanks! It predicts in "(1) Indefinite January, 2013 Pace (537 Completions Per Month)" I have 17 more days to wait! I can only hope its only 17 days!

I hope it works out that way too. Unfortunately, however, I'm fairly certain the continuing January rate I used in my models (537 completions per month) is actually a bit optimistic for the February and March. Let's hope they make up for it by ramping up I-129F processing this month.

In any case, this let's you July and August filers question the USCIS a bit more forcefully, I think by allowing you to insist that they cannot possibly be processing even at the dismally low January rate any longer.

Edited by I & B

Timeline

I hope it works out that way too. Unfortunately, however, that I'm fairly certain the continuing January rate is actually a bit optimistic for the February and March. Let's hope they make up for it by ramping up I-129F processing this month. In any case, this let's you July and August filers question the USCIS a bit more forcefully, I think by allowing you to insist that they cannot possibly be processing even at the dismally low January rate any longer.

Yeah, the 17 days seems too good to be true at this point. We have tried everything:

- Contacting our Congresswoman (we haven't heard back and will be two weeks this Tuesday),

- Calling USCIS every week,

- Tried to file an e-request (which we can't because we are after the July 18th date), and

- Emailed the Ombudsman numerous times (OLUInquiries@dhs.gov).

Not sure what else to do...Going to reach out to our Senator tomorrow. Any other suggestions?

Yeah, the 17 days seems too good to be true at this point. We have tried everything:

- Contacting our Congresswoman (we haven't heard back and will be two weeks this Tuesday),

- Tried to file an e-request (which we can't because we are after the July 18th date), and

Not sure what else to do...Going to reach out to our Senator tomorrow. Any other suggestions?

There are also tons of July Filers out there!!!

K1 Visa
NVC Left:
Packet 3 Received:
Packet 3 Sent:
Packet 4 Received:
Medical Exam:
Interview:
Visa Received:
US Entry:
Wedding:

Timeline

There are also tons of July Filers out there!!!

As an October filer, I can see I have at least a few more grim months ahead of me under any realistic scenario. I think the next step is to try and get that grim reality some traction in the media to embarrass the USCIS for letting things get to this point. Before I do that, however, I think I need to translate the algorithm I developed for this calculator into some more easily digestible graphs and charts. Beyond that, I'm just as clueless as everyone else here.

Timeline

As an October filer, I can see I have at least a few more grim months ahead of me under any realistic scenario. I think the next step is to try and get that grim reality some traction in the media to embarrass the USCIS for letting things get to this point. Before I do that, however, I think I need to translate the algorithm I developed for this calculator into some more easily digestible graphs and charts. Beyond that, I'm just as clueless as everyone else here.

Thanks for the calculator though :)

K1 Visa
NVC Left:
Packet 3 Received:
Packet 3 Sent:
Packet 4 Received:
Medical Exam:
Interview:
Visa Received:
US Entry:
Wedding:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

WOW! Thank you.... It doesnt calculate anything with my NOA date.

Edited by missDKmrUSA

AOS

Aug/21 2013: I-485 sent
Aug/28 2013: I-485 received at USCIS, Chicago
Waiting for NOA1....

K-1 Journey
Jan/19 2013 : I-129F sent
Jan/22 2013 : I-129F received at USCIS, Lewisville, TX
Jan/24 2013 : NOA1 received - California Service Center
Jan/29 2013 : A# changed
May/15 2013: NOA2 (approved in 111 days after NOA1)!!!
May/31 2013: Received at NVC....
June/3 2013: NVC case number
June/4 2013: Package 3
June/4 2013: Case left NVC...
June/6 2013: Package 3 sent and Medical exam done
June/7 2013: Case at Embassy...

June/17: INTERVIEW.. Approved!!
June/21 2013: Passport with visa arrived
June/27: POE: FLYING TO USA

US Citizenship
Sep/11 2012 : N-400 sent
Sep/12 2012 : N-400 received at USCIS, Phoenix - AZ
Sep/27 2012 : NOA1 and FP appointment letter sent
Oct/01 2012 : NOA1 and FP appointment letter delivered
Oct/11 2012 : FP appointment scheduled at 2pm
Nov/12 2012 : Case status changed to Testing & Interview
Jan/03 2013 : Interview appointment - Passed!
Jan/17 2013 : Oath ceremony
Jan/18 2013 : Applied for expedited US passport
Jan/29 2013 : Got US passport

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thanks I&B, you are quite the numbers wizard! :star:

I sent out a packet to my senator yesterday, wish I would have had this as well. But if they call me, I'll be using it!

If USCIS knew how much ammunition you were giving us, they's probably approve you right away, in the hope you'd lose interest. :rofl:

SHARE THIS VIDEO to promote the USCIS delays!

4csw0ipgr.png

3dsnctxul.png

l4xsj7w8h.png

keepcalm.giftimeline.gif

Great job !

In the worst case scenario mine should be june 1st, my son's birthday.

However i expect it before as my congressman told us we should get an answer within 30 days as they inquired on our case and it has been given to an officer for adjudication (so april 19th at the max hopefully)

K1 Journey:

NOA1: 08/21/2012 (CSC)

NOA2: 04/24/2013 (8 months ClockWatch2.gif )

NVC received: 05/02/2013

NVC sent to Embassy: 05/06/2013 (only took 4 days !!)

Packet 3 received: 06/01/2013 (our son's 2nd birthday !!).Packet 3 response leaving in the mail on the next business day (06/04)

Medical: 06/11/2013

Interview: 06/18/2013. No packet 4 received, interview notice given on the phone the day before.

APPROVED !!

POE Chicago: 07/05/2013

AOS (EAD/AP) Journey:

NOA1: 07/30/2013

Biometrics: 09/09/2013

EAD/AP: 10/09/2013

Received a "potential interview waiver case" letter on 11/23/13.

GREEN CARD APPROVED AND IN PRODUCTION ON 03/17/2014

ROC I-751:

Sent: 01/09/16

NOA1: 01/11/16

Approval and Production Notice: 07/29/16

I had a chance to play around with your calculator this morning. I adjusted the "c" column to suit my scenarios and it worked very well. I like it. Once again thanks for all your hard work for us.

Our K1 Timeline

August 31, 2012 ...........NOA1
April 19, 2013................NOA2

May 2, 2013...................MNL # Available

June 3, 2013..................Interview

June 18, 2013................POE Dallas

AOS Timeline

July 26, 2013.................NOA I-485

August 27, 2013............Biometrics

September 5, 2013.......Notice of Interview date (October 15)

September 30, 2013.....EAD/AP Combo card in hand.

October 15, 2013..........AOS Interview

October 22, 2013..........AOS Approved & Green Card Production Ordered

November 1, 2013........Green Card in hand!

ROC Timeline

August 12, 2015............NOA

August 31, 2015............Biometrics

March 7, 2016...............Card Production Ordered

March 11, 2016.............I55 Stamp

March 12, 2016.............Green Card in hand!

Citizenship Timeline

March 6, 2017...............NOA

March 27, 2017.............Biometrics

June 20, 2018...…………..Interview

July 13,  2018...…………..Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Great work on this. It really gives an honest prediction with the sad current state of CSC.

Good luck to everyone waiting and lets hope CSC turns it around sooner than later.

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

because I have been bored to tears waiting for my NOA2, I literally looked at nearly every case from mine till July 18 (yes that is a lot of cases, I know, but what else to do at night sitting in bed). Today, there are more than 500 129's in July still at initial review. A few have RFE's (less than 15). What I did notice in the data I am keeping, is that while they are processing 400-500/mo, those numbers are 99.95% for pre-July18 dates.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.