rm love dc

CSC Closed for 2 days

56 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Must have been a pretty significant plumbing problem. The CSC is in a government complex that appears to be the size of 4-5 walmarts. How the heck can a large portion of such a building be rendered inoperable by a plumbing problem?

http://goo.gl/maps/kJiCZ

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Must have been a pretty significant plumbing problem. The CSC is in a government complex that appears to be the size of 4-5 walmarts. How the heck can a large portion of such a building be rendered inoperable by a plumbing problem?

A place that big, and they can only get one person to work on I-129Fs? That is when they aren't $h1tt1ng in buckets.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Well

You don't have to post your beliefs for comfort. You have to have them, that's it. :ot2:Well....then why did YOU feel the need to posy Your "idiocy"? People like You can make insulting comments in obscurity and not be called out on it. If You didn't agree with the poster, then keep your comment to Yourself!...You don't have to prove Your lack of self control here. Take your own advice, and just "HAVE" your beliefs.......You must have a sad life to be so negative and feel the need to prove it here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

man what kind of plumbing issue could there be to shut down a monster building like that? prob just another excuse for them to not file and take the easter week off...sighs...

walmart just across the street too haha!

Edited by LA and CF

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Look close on map. This place has it's own Helipad.... :thumbs:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well

I think you misquoted and mixed my words with some crusaders blabber :bonk:

02-08-2013 - express mailed I-129F to Dallas Lockbox
02-11-2013 - proof of delivery
02-14-2013 - USCIS Dallas payment cashed
02-14-2013 - email/text NOA1
02-19-2013 - NOA1 hardcopy
04-22-2013 - Tania got B1/B2 to visit me in States while waiting for approval.

05-06-2013 - JFK POE. B2 approved for 6 months stay.

05-28-2013 - text from USCIS status changed to "Post Decision Activity". I-129F approved and NOA2 mailed.

06-01-2013 - NOA2 hardcopy

06-27-2013 - Email with instructuions from Consulate received

09-11-2013 - Interview

10-04-2013 - POE JFK

11-20-2013 - got married.

12-06-2013 - express mailed I-485 to Chicago.

12-09-2013 - I-485 delivered to USCIS Express, proof of delivery

12-13-2013 - USCIS Chicago payment cashed.

12-13-2013 - email/text I-485 NOA1
12-17-2013 - I-485 NOA1 hardcopy

01-14-2014 - biometrics scheduled.

Any news on that? Are they reopening today?

There has been no NOA2 from CSC for almost a wee here

K1 Journey:

NOA1: 08/21/2012 (CSC)

NOA2: 04/24/2013 (8 months ClockWatch2.gif )

NVC received: 05/02/2013

NVC sent to Embassy: 05/06/2013 (only took 4 days !!)

Packet 3 received: 06/01/2013 (our son's 2nd birthday !!).Packet 3 response leaving in the mail on the next business day (06/04)

Medical: 06/11/2013

Interview: 06/18/2013. No packet 4 received, interview notice given on the phone the day before.

APPROVED !!

POE Chicago: 07/05/2013

AOS (EAD/AP) Journey:

NOA1: 07/30/2013

Biometrics: 09/09/2013

EAD/AP: 10/09/2013

Received a "potential interview waiver case" letter on 11/23/13.

GREEN CARD APPROVED AND IN PRODUCTION ON 03/17/2014

ROC I-751:

Sent: 01/09/16

NOA1: 01/11/16

Approval and Production Notice: 07/29/16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Come on people havent you realized they are looking for a red pen ! Once they get the red pen they will and I beleive they will with God's help! stand up and show us where the red line is before they will process our I129F . so dont worry once they get close to that red line we will see some progress ! LOL thier a flipping joke. with all the talk about illeagel imigration, the dream act, boarder control. You would think they would think and say lets get the people who are doing it leagel taken care of ! :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Any news on that? Are they reopening today?

There has been no NOA2 from CSC for almost a wee here

USCIS California Service Center Has Reopened

The USCIS California Service Center (CSC) has reopened on March 27, 2013 following a temporary closure due to plumbing issues. Deliveries have resumed and USCIS does not anticipate any delays due to the closure.

Last updated:03/27/2013

I guess they got all I-129Fs all flushed down, and the pipes are cleared for a new batch.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.