VanessaTony

N-400 April 2013 Filers

1,340 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi Vanessa...not sure if it's relevant to you but just thought I would share my experience. We live in the Davenport area and three years ago my two sons had fingerprints done in Naperville, interview in Chicago and took their oath in Rock Island, IL. Apparently they only conduct oath ceremonies in the area 3 times a year....one in March, one in July and one in October. My sons had their interview in late March so we waited until July for their oath ceremony. I know now that while they were interviewing in Chicago they could have requested to schedule their oath ceremony in Chicago and not have had as much of a wait. My daughter and I just file our N-400's in March and when we have our interviews I will be making that request. Do you know where your interview/oath ceremony will be? Anyway, like I said, not sure if it is relevant but thought I would share. Good Luck with the process!

Wow! thanks so much for this! I actually work in Rock Island so an Oath there would be fine... in fact a July oath would totally work for me because that's when I'm eligible (that's when it's been 3 years of LPR)... but wow.

There's not many people I've encountered that are in my area of Iowa on here so I have no idea how it's going to work. I just assumed it would be in Des Moines. That's where I did my fingerprints for AOS and ROC... guess we'll find out hey! but I will remember to ask. I was really hoping for same-day Oath rather than doing the drive multiple times... we'll see!

Thanks again!

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

Check cashed last Friday.

=================================

-- N-400: APRIL 2013 APPLICATIONS --

USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox

UserName..........|Sent....|ChkCashd|NOA.....|Bio.....|In Line.|Int Ltr.|Intview.|Oath....|FieldOffice

KEVIN&LEILEI......|03/28/13|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD

TYGRYS............|04/01/13|04/05/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Raleigh, NC

BJZAGS............|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Philadelphia, PA

CHIEFS341.........|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX

HARRY123..........|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Buffalo, NY

SOUTHLAKE.........|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Washington, DC

WELSHDAN..........|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New Orleans, LA

OTTA..............|04/05/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY

===========================

USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

UserName..........|Sent....|ChkCashd|NOA.....|Bio.....|In Line.|Int Ltr.|Intview.|Oath....|FieldOffice

VANESSA&TONY......|04/03/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Des Moines, IA

================================================================

USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)

EXAMPLE...........|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|City, ST

IMPORTANT!

* Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

* Please add yourself to the list in "Sent" order, under the office at which you filed

* Please CAPITALIZE YOUR VJ NAME when adding it to the list and ensure the "..." line up

* Please check that you have not deleted anyones NAME & DATA.

* Please DO NOT change the font, font size, add colors, stuff like that (except when posting "I'm a US Citizen" which you should change to RED)

* Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it is properly formatted.

* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly (helps the rest of us)

* If you cannot add (or update) your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

Hello friends, I have just mailed my application and don't know how to update it. Local office is New Orleans, LA and filed at Dallas, TX.

Good luck to all of us.

Naturalization

04/08/2013 - N-400 Mailed

07/22/2013 - N-400 Recommended for approval

08/13/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Officially a US citizen.

08/20/2013 - I-130 for Mom mailed

09/02/2013 - NOA received

03/04/2014 - I-130 Approval

Filed: Country: Wales
Timeline

Here ya go Soundedguy - we may cross paths!

KEVIN&LEILEI......|03/28/13|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD

TYGRYS............|04/01/13|04/05/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Raleigh, NC

BJZAGS............|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Philadelphia, PA

CHIEFS341.........|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX

HARRY123..........|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Buffalo, NY

SOUTHLAKE.........|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Washington, DC

WELSHDAN..........|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New Orleans, LA

OTTA..............|04/05/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY

SOUNDEDGUY........|04/08/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New Orleans, LA

VANESSA&TONY......|04/03/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Des Moines, IA

EXAMPLE...........|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|City, ST

IMPORTANT!

* Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

* Please add yourself to the list in "Sent" order, under the office at which you filed

* Please CAPITALIZE YOUR VJ NAME when adding it to the list and ensure the "..." line up

* Please DO NOT change the font, font size, add colors, stuff like that (except when posting "I'm a US Citizen" which you should change to RED)

* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly (helps the rest of us)

* If you cannot add (or update) your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

SOUNDEDGUY........|04/08/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New Orleans, LA

IMPORTANT!

Thanks Welshdan and yes we may. What part of LA do you live? I've done alot of reading and have noticed that New Orleans is one of the slowest.

Meanwhile, goodluck to you.

Naturalization

Officially a US citizen.

Filed: Country: Wales
Timeline

Thanks Welshdan and yes we may. What part of LA do you live? I've done alot of reading and have noticed that New Orleans is one of the slowest.

Meanwhile, goodluck to you.

I am in Pensacola, Florida and yes NOLA is the closest USCIS center at about 3 hours drive away.

Alternatives are Jacksonville 6 hour drive, Orlando 8 hours, Atlanta 5 hours.

As of 2/28/13 they are processing August 29th N-400 applications, so about 6 months behind.

As of 2/28 Orlando are working July 2012 and Atlanta are working August 1st, so we are doing ok I think.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

NOA received today, dated April 2nd.

KEVIN&LEILEI......|03/28/13|04/04/13|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD

IMPORTANT!

10-28-2008 - I-129F petition in the mail

11-03-2008 - NOA1

03-26-2009 - NOA2

04-23-2009 - P3

06-11-2009 - P4

07-16-2009 - interview - APPROVED

07-22-2009 - visa in hand

08-05-2009 - US entry

09-13-2009 - wedding

10-20-2009 - AOS application in the mail

10-28-2009 - NOA

11-25-2009 - biometrics appointment

12-18-2009 - EAD approved

12-22-2009 - EAD card received

01-28-2010 - interview - APPROVED

02-12-2010 - green card received

11-07-2011 - I-751 petition in the mail

11-10-2011 - NOA

12-30-2011 - biometrics appointment

08-13-2012 - approval

03-28-2013 - N-400 application in the mail

04-02-2013 - NOA

04-30-2013 - biometrics appointment

06-13-2013 - interview - APPROVED

08-26-2013 - oath

I am in Pensacola, Florida and yes NOLA is the closest USCIS center at about 3 hours drive away.

Alternatives are Jacksonville 6 hour drive, Orlando 8 hours, Atlanta 5 hours.

As of 2/28/13 they are processing August 29th N-400 applications, so about 6 months behind.

As of 2/28 Orlando are working July 2012 and Atlanta are working August 1st, so we are doing ok I think.

That's gonna be a long drive. I was in Pensacola 2months ago for work. We aren't doing bad, the good thing is that the journey have started so we gotta be patient.

Goodluck to you.

Naturalization

Officially a US citizen.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Hi everyone. My window opens on Friday so I thought I'd better start looking into what I need to get done. According to the instructions I just need to fill out the form, photocopy my GC, and get two passport photos. Of course I need to write out a very large check too! :)

I'm not in any crazy rush to get my application sent off but I'll get it in the mail some time this month.

Edited by English Muffin

Updating NOA and check cashing dates.

KEVIN&LEILEI......|03/28/13|04/04/13|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD

CHIEFS341.........|04/02/13|04/08/13|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX

IMPORTANT!

Timeline

Hi everyone. My window opens on Friday so I thought I'd better start looking into what I need to get done. According to the instructions I just need to fill out the form, photocopy my GC, and get two passport photos. Of course I need to write out a very large check too! :)

I'm not in any crazy rush to get my application sent off but I'll get it in the mail some time this month.

Don't forget the documents per the M-477!

Hi Vanessa&Tony,

Thank you so much for your updating. Hope you don't mind to update my check cashed date as on April 9,2013.

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you again :)

Edited by southlake

04/04/2013--Mailed in
04/09/2013--Check Cashed
04/04/2013--NOA
05/06/2013--Biometrics

07/16/2013--Interview (Approve)

09/05/2013--Oath Ceremony

Timeline
check cashed date as on April 9,2013.

Congrats!! Updating :)

Still no news for me and still the only Phoenix filer!

CHIEFS341.........|04/02/13|04/08/13|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX

SOUTHLAKE.........|04/04/13|04/09/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Washington, DC

IMPORTANT!

Timeline

Question for other posters - did you submit the G-1145 and if so, when were you notified? Could you say when you package was delivered compared to G-1145 notification? Thanks :)

Thank you so much..you are so quick.

I tried to update on my own but it doesn't work for me and I dont' want to mess up on here.

You will get a good news sooner.. :)

04/04/2013--Mailed in
04/09/2013--Check Cashed
04/04/2013--NOA
05/06/2013--Biometrics

07/16/2013--Interview (Approve)

09/05/2013--Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.