JOE & AI

i give up on noa2

35 posts in this topic

i give up on waiting for the noa2. its been 6 months and 4 days of waiting. its so frustrating for waiting, like it will not come anymore. we dont know whats going with uscis. its not making since the july filer that behind our filing date is approved already but us did not hear anything... so depressed and frustrated. i think i will not wait for that noa2 anymore.whose july filer there that same noa1 with us... :crying:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i give up on waiting for the noa2. its been 6 months and 4 days of waiting. its so frustrating for waiting, like it will not come anymore. we dont know whats going with uscis. its not making since the july filer that behind our filing date is approved already but us did not hear anything... so depressed and frustrated. i think i will not wait for that noa2 anymore.whose july filer there that same noa1 with us... :crying:

I see you posted under IR-1 Forum but in your profile you filed for K1. Which one it?

Anyways, you're not alone. At least you're way far behind from us January filers, you're already there hey! Just hang in there. ;-) (F)

// OUR K1 VISA JOURNEY //

12/29/2012 - I-129F Packet Sent
01/09/2013 - NOA 1
06/19/2013 - NOA 2
07/12/2013 - Our Case Was Shipped to NVC
07/19/2013 - Called NVC And Got A MNL Case Number
07/22/2013 - Scheduled Interview Online (August 12th)
07/29-30/2013 - SLEC Read my Medical Exam Review
08/12/2013 - Interview Read My Review | Documents I prepared | Tracking my Visa status
08/16/2013 - Visa On Hand Pick up via 2GO MOA
08/27/2013 - CFO seminar and sticker Read my CFO experience
09/01/2013 – POE To U.S.
09/14/2013 - Got married

// AOS Journey //

10/03/2013 - Sent AOS Packet via USPS Priority | My AOS Packet

10/10/2013 - NOA 1 received via text and email (AOS, AP, and EAD) AOS Acceptance 10/09, AP and EAD Initial Review 10/07

10/14/2013 - NOA received via mail (AOS, AP, and EAD)

10/21/2013 - Letter for Biomettrics appointment received

11/04/2013 - RFE from checking online

11/07/2013 - Biometrics

11/08/2013 - Received the RFE letter in the mail & sent RFE on the same day!!

11/14/2013 - RFE respond received

12/04/2013 - I-485 Family-based Card in production (a.m.) then went to Decision (p.m.) - NO interview

12/09/2013 - Green Card was mailed!

12/11/2013 - GC received! 2 months and 1 day from the NOA1

Read how we expedite our case

// EAD/AP //

Terminated as Green Card was approved first.

You can also view my Timeline

Ok, well are you serious on giving up? lemme tell you something.. I got a baby who needs a surgery and we need to go to states but they denied our expedite request.. we did everything already, we ask help from Congress, Senator, Ombudsman, and Infopass.. No luck at all.. I am a MARCH FILER , and I AM NOT GIVING UP!... Just dont think how long you are waiting , but think how far you had accomplished waiting this far..I know its frustrating, I am with you .. I am a tough woman! and my inspiration is my spouse who is fighting also to get me and my son in the states.. So hang in there.. you will get the approval soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok, well are you serious on giving up? lemme tell you something.. I got a baby who needs a surgery and we need to go to states but they denied our expedite request.. we did everything already, we ask help from Congress, Senator, Ombudsman, and Infopass.. No luck at all.. I am a MARCH FILER , and I AM NOT GIVING UP!... Just dont think how long you are waiting , but think how far you had accomplished waiting this far..I know its frustrating, I am with you .. I am a tough woman! and my inspiration is my spouse who is fighting also to get me and my son in the states.. So hang in there.. you will get the approval soon!

When you did a request for being outside normal processing time, did you receive a letter stating they should have a decision within 90 days at any point ? Just curious if this is a letter they send out to everyone who does a service request. Hoping we both have some news soon that we are through this long wait!

When you did a request for being outside normal processing time, did you receive a letter stating they should have a decision within 90 days at any point ? Just curious if this is a letter they send out to everyone who does a service request. Hoping we both have some news soon that we are through this long wait!

nope I did not receive that kind of letter..

Edited by Teague

thank you.now i realize that i hurt my fiancee everytime i said i give up. as i read you comment i got embarrassed to myself. it just that i get so sad everytime i saw filer that behind my date got aproved. why o why? then i feel i want to give up of waiting on noa2. it makes me crazy thinking were not aprove. im getting impatience. i cry for that thing. i want :crying: i feel always to get aprove. but until now we did not hear good news so i loss hope

thank you.now i realize that i hurt my fiancee everytime i said i give up. as i read you comment i got embarrassed to myself. it just that i get so sad everytime i saw filer that behind my date got aproved. why o why? then i feel i want to give up of waiting on noa2. it makes me crazy thinking were not aprove. im getting impatience. i cry for that thing. i want :crying: i feel always to get aprove. but until now we did not hear good news so i loss hope

Just cry it out.. I understand you, I felt giving up when we were on our 8th months of waiting for approval.. This is just the start sister, we will all go through with this process and at the end we will be happy with our spouses/fiance'.. Remember: GOD GIVES THE DESIRES OF OUR HEARTS.. HE KNOWS WHAT WE NEED.. AND WHAT WE NEED IS OUR FAMILY. just always pray and never forget to praise him.. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I understand, we are taking almost 3 times as long as the other file from abroads from non-DCF countries and even the regular cases are getting approved before ours.

The wait really is just awful and I remember our I-129F wait, it was just about 6 months.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Just cry it out.. I understand you, I felt giving up when we were on our 8th months of waiting for approval.. This is just the start sister, we will all go through with this process and at the end we will be happy with our spouses/fiance'.. Remember: GOD GIVES THE DESIRES OF OUR HEARTS.. HE KNOWS WHAT WE NEED.. AND WHAT WE NEED IS OUR FAMILY. just always pray and never forget to praise him.. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

thank you so much for your advice.yah your right GOD will give our heart desire.. i feel good to read your advice.. i hope soon we get the noa2. in gods PERFECT TIME HE WILL give it.. im just wondering. can i know why it takes 8 months to you?

Edited by JOE & AI

thank you so much for your advice.yah your right GOD will give our heart desire.. i feel good to read your advice.. i hope soon we get the noa2. in gods PERFECT TIME HE WILL give it.. im just wondering. can i know why it takes 8 months to you?

Haha..I am waiting for NOA 2 too and it's been languishing for 16months and none of us knows the reason. USCIS won't tell u any reason but "still in review", unless u receive an RFE. Hang on there..it will come sooner than u think.

I-130 Submitted ---- 09/16/2011

NOA 1 ---- 09/21/2011

I-130 Approved ------ 04/30/2013

NVC Case Number -- 05/14/2013

Medical Exam ------ 05/28/2013

Case Complete ------- 08/06/2013

Interview -------- 09/09/2013

Visa Arrived ---------- 10/17/2013

POE SFO ------------- 10/21/2013

Delays maybe inevitable, but misery is optional!

I dont know why it is taking so long.. We are on our 10th month yesterday.. they always pushing it forward.. they said they needed additional review.. so, we are going to wait.. hehe.. i know eventually we are going to get approval.. You are always welcome.. Are you a Filipina too?

I dont know why it is taking so long.. We are on our 10th month yesterday.. they always pushing it forward.. they said they needed additional review.. so, we are going to wait.. hehe.. i know eventually we are going to get approval.. You are always welcome.. Are you a Filipina too?

yah im a filipina. i hope soon the noa2 will come. maybe we will do service request tomorow or ask the help of there congresswomen. i hope it will help..

Hi,

Almost same date as you are, got Noa2 last july 26, called Uscis, got generic answer from them saying they are processing June 4, but that was as of nov 30 according uscis bulletin, well I am losing hope but what can i do sigh... Me too ill just wait when it comes but will not check it everyday anymore....

Zsa zsa shing

yah im a filipina. i hope soon the noa2 will come. maybe we will do service request tomorow or ask the help of there congresswomen. i hope it will help..

Good idea.. Do that instead.. make yourself busy so you wont be depress all the time.. Good luck to us.. :yes:

Ours is 60 days, as stated in their response.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.