JOE & AI

i give up on noa2

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Haha..I am waiting for NOA 2 too and it's been languishing for 16months and none of us knows the reason. USCIS won't tell u any reason but "still in review", unless u receive an RFE. Hang on there..it will come sooner than u think.

Christ... I can't believe that, 16 months. We got our NOA1 on May 9th, 2012 and we are still waiting to this long day for NOA2. Contacted our congressman as well. 264 days and counting. Some days I feel like expatriating just to be reunited again.

Christ... I can't believe that, 16 months. We got our NOA1 on May 9th, 2012 and we are still waiting to this long day for NOA2. Contacted our congressman as well. 264 days and counting. Some days I feel like expatriating just to be reunited again.

Yes, believe it..I am still waiting until now for NOA 2 to arrive. It's not really fun waiting for the uncertain but perhaps this is one way to test our patience and we are not giving up..never! I might be one of the unfortunate ones here but someday when the right time comes, we will just laugh what we had been through.

I-130 Submitted ---- 09/16/2011

NOA 1 ---- 09/21/2011

I-130 Approved ------ 04/30/2013

NVC Case Number -- 05/14/2013

Medical Exam ------ 05/28/2013

Case Complete ------- 08/06/2013

Interview -------- 09/09/2013

Visa Arrived ---------- 10/17/2013

POE SFO ------------- 10/21/2013

Delays maybe inevitable, but misery is optional!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

DON'T YOU DARE GIVING UP!

I know waiting is stressing and depressing. We've all been waiting for a looooong time. What would you accomplish giving up?! Keep waiting every day you wait, it's a day closer to your visa! Stay strong and keep your head up! Whenever you feel down feel free to come complain here we're all in the same situation and we all need to talk to someone!

Keep waiting! The day will come!

Giovanna

If you think your waiting has been tough try being in my shoes I have been waiting almost one year for my NOA2 and I have not seen my fiance in 15 months.

why 1 year? whats going on? did you call uscis? im just wondering why it take that long

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.