53 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Did you go in after the 30 days past normal processing? I'm just asking so I have an idea, as I was told after the 30 days to make an infopass. Hoping I won't have to waste my time and will have an approval by then.

So if they are doing June what about people filed last March 2012? and I know somebody filed OCT 2011 no approval yet? wth tey are doing with our papers! I am so mad right now! I dont know what to say Iam shaking in madness!!!!!!!!!1

I know your are sad, but hang in there. Mine was just approved last week after 10 months. My filing date was mid march. So please try to be patient. NVC is working very hard so you guys will be approved soon. The way I think about the process is like going to my job. I plan how my day is going to be when I get in the office. I even outline all the tasks that I hope to complete, then out of nowhere I run into obstacles, disruptions, unanticipated conferences and I leave at the end of the day feeling like nothing was accomplished.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

OMG!!! I just filed my I129f :( this is never going to happen I see that now. I give up the USCIS is useless! Thank Obama "The Savior" for all this with his Amnesty program. Makes All the good people doing this legally wait while all the illegals get a free ride!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

As much as I am among those who got early approvals(and am very grateful for it too), i still remain perplexed by this whole process. I always get a headache when I sit and start wondering why people who filed early/middle last year would still be undecided. I mean this delay is taking its toll on most families!

GOD has been WONDERFUL!!!
CR-1 (for Husband):
09/15/2012: Got Married
09/26/2012: Mailed I-130 from Nigeria( delayed by customs)
USCIS stage ( 66 days)
10/12/2012: NOA 1
12/17/2012: NOA 2 (case was transferred to NYC office 11/27/12)
NVC stage ( 20 days)
01/08/2013: Case # and IIN assigned ( file arrived NVC mail room 12/20/12)
01/09/2013: AOS invoiced and paid, DS-3032 emailed and mailed.
01/16/2013: IV invoiced &paid. AOS & IV mailed in one package(arrived 01/18).

01/28/2013: Case complete!!!
04/19/2013: Interview; APPROVED!!!!!
05/13/2013: POE; JFK

N-400: (3 months and 12 days)
Filed N-400 : 2011-06-17
Interview: 2011-09-27
Oath Ceremony: 2011-09-30

IR-5 for Mom Entire process took 5 months exactly
USCIS (22days)

mailed I-130 : 2011-09-30
NOA 1: 2011-10-03 (text & email)
NOA 2: 2011-10-25 (text and email)
NVC: (19 days)
Case entered and # assigned: 2011-11-18
NVC Case COMPLETED: 2011-12-07 ( 43 days from NOA 2 and 65 days from NOA 1)
Interview Date(Lagos): 2012-01- 23
Mom was late for interview
New Interview date: 2012-02-29 : VISA APPROVED

I know your are sad, but hang in there. Mine was just approved last week after 10 months. My filing date was mid march. So please try to be patient. NVC is working very hard so you guys will be approved soon. The way I think about the process is like going to my job. I plan how my day is going to be when I get in the office. I even outline all the tasks that I hope to complete, then out of nowhere I run into obstacles, disruptions, unanticipated conferences and I leave at the end of the day feeling like nothing was accomplished.

thanks for that! I am still positive and I am calm now hehehe

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi sis!just have faith it will come...coz i also checked it says MAY 28,2012 in our case Dec.filer....

Hubby he called the USCIS and they said that they still processing (last week of may 2012) but when i look the immigration timeline here (IGOR'S TIMELINE) says MAY 19, 2012. so who is the REAL? isn't the USCIS or IGOR'S TIMELINE.

i just kinda upset and sad because i can't wait my petition will be gonna approved. :crying: :crying: :crying:

I know it's hard. This wait is taking life out of me. We had to pause our lives, I missed my first marriage anniversary, all the holidays, my birthday and I am pretty sure I am gonna be stuck here for the next 3-4 months. I just HATE this whole situation.

I need my husband and he needs me. This is just cruel

I feel the same way about this wait! Tomorrow will be our 6 month wedding anniversary! I hope we will not be separated at our first year anniversary! I would be upset too. But hang in there, we're all in the same boat! Stay positive & best wishes

Edited by Ismael&Blair

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I feel the same way about this wait! Tomorrow will be our 6 month wedding anniversary! I hope we will not be separated at our first year anniversary! I would be upset too. But hang in there, we're all in the same boat! Stay positive & best wishes

Thanks a lot. One nice word from a stranger can totally change the mood :)

Good luck to you!

Giovanna

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline

wow 12hours gap, and i thought 5hours gap was stressful, i hope u get together soon.

there are a lot of people looking for jobs in the US, why aren't more people employed to handle workload of filers ...:(

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The workers at Vermont have seven answers they can give so don't get upset with them. They told me on Jan 12th that it could be two more months and we were approved on Jan 14th. I have called as many at 8 times in a week as we were anxious. We saw where some got theirs before we did when we were ahead of them. Just be patient and just keep the faith. Ours would have been 6 months on Jan 17th. There is not an exact order they follow. Wish all the best as we press on my baby is waiting now for the interview. Great to have all to talk with on Visa Journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I got approved today, after 7+ months of waiting....wow I can't believe it yet. Indeed VSC kept me stressed especially during last 3 months, and I know how frustrating it is to keep waiting and waiting and to don't know when the approval time will come for your case.

Hang in there!! I am sure your time will come soon, and from my heart I really wish you all get approved in next days!! :thumbs:

ArXsm6.png

Wedding: April 19th 2012

USCIS (226 days)

NOA1: June 4th 2012

NOA2: January 16th 2013 (226 days after NOA1)

NOA2 hardcopy: January 19th 2013

NVC

Case received 01/21/2013

Case number,IIN and Beneficiary ID 02/05/2013

Case complete 03/20/2013

Medical exam 05/09/2013

Interview 05/13/2013-APPROVED

Received passport with visa 05/16/2013
POE 05/22/2013

ROC

I-751 sent 02/27/2015

NOA 03/03/2015
Biometrics 04/10/2015

Approval: 09/17/2015

GC in mail: 09/26/2015

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

yes my husband is but that should not slow it down they do the chks in the nvc .

I have a feeling they check again for some reasons, only known to the government. Otherwise you would be finished sooner.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.