Penny Lane

Washington National Cathedral to wed same-sex couples

192 posts in this topic

To wed at the National Cathedral, one member of the couple must be baptized into the Church, and both must commit to a Christian marriage of "lifelong faithfulness, love, forbearance and mutual comfort."

You atheist are the biggest hipocrits i have ever seen! :rofl: Everyday you poison the threads with your anti-God, Anti-Christian propaganda but you clearly support a couple of gays getting married in a christian church! #######!!! You agree with a gay christian (which is biblical impossible) but not a straight christian? You people should be calling out this article about how its ridiculous for any species to be married in any type of a church setting no matter if they worship God, a hippo, a two legged turtle or santa claus.

What in the world are you talking about? I'm an atheist but I support anyone believing whatever they believe and getting married wherever they choose. I'm not anti-God or anti-Christian.

Why would a gay couple want to get married before The christain God when the bible clearly speaks against homosexuality? I just think its ridiculous and a waste of time.

actually, the only god that speaks out against homosexuality in the bible is the jewish one - in the old testament. that same old jewish god wouldn't have wanted an interracial couple to get married either. tribe mixing. icky.

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1357765675' post='5912411]

If the church chooses to marry homosexuals, what is your problem?

Thats why i havent been to church in almost a decade. Churches changing their standards to adapt to the changing world. The bible said that god created eve for adam and told them to multiple. Homosexuality was born out of lust which makes it sin. If the church changes their stance on marriage and allows same sex marriage then they are clearly moving in a different direction than what the bible says.

Edited by Paramedic(918)

ewww. just ewwwww.

I've performed at the National Cathedral over 50 times.

eeeeeeeeeew... just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... icky...

Sorry, it's too late for you. You've probably already caught the gay.

Thats why i havent been to church in almost a decade. Churches changing their standards to adapt to the changing world. The bible said that god created eve for adam and told them to multiple. Homosexuality was born out of lust which makes it sin. If the church changes their stance on marriage and allows same sex marriage then they are clearly moving in a different direction than want the bile says.

The wonderful thing about America, like you said, is the freedom of choice. :) Not everybody has to live their lives to fit the rules you've made for your own. Isn't it beautiful? :yes:

Nope! I believe people have the right to live freely however they want to. Why would a gay couple want to get married before The christain God when the bible clearly speaks against homosexuality? I just think its ridiculous and a waste of time.

It's not your time they're wasting, so don't worry about it. Live and let live, brother!

There are christians in the United States Marine Corp who brag about killing even though the bible clearly states "Thou shalt not kill"

+ 1,000,000,000

hypocrites indeed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

The wonderful thing about America, like you said, is the freedom of choice. :) Not everybody has to live their lives to fit the rules you've made for your own. Isn't it beautiful? :yes:

And even people from other countries and cultures and religions can have freedom of choice. God Bless America! (Can an atheist say that?)

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

And even people from other countries and cultures and religions can have freedom of choice. God Bless America! (Can an atheist say that?)

No. You cannot say that. Go sit in a corner and think about your hypocrisy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

No. You cannot say that. Go sit in a corner and think about your hypocrisy.

:(

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1357766049' post='5912430]

He is saying there shouldn't be. What he misses is the fact that there is anyway and he has to just kind of deal with it.

Just like there are adulterous Christians and Christians on death row and ...

I understand. Nothing to deal with. I dont care enough to try and change the view points of the modern day church.

I understand. Nothing to deal with. I dont care enough to try and change the view points of the modern day church.

Since you're very into what the Bible says about homosexuality (or what you think it says about it, anyway) ... I'm going to assume you live your life according to the rules set out in the Bible? Someone as passionate as yourself surely doesn't pick and choose which rules to follow, does he?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ewwwwwwwww. icky icky and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Not at the National Cathedral!!

Purty Please with orange lube on it ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

alright quit it. you're getting wierd now darnell.

Getting weird? Where have you been?! :lol: