The Mean Lady

Hobbies for Couples

58 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

You mention video games- would you consider buying a console such as Wii and get some of those games you can play together like tennis?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

make a model train track, run some boards, have fun with running trains?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You mention video games- would you consider buying a console such as Wii and get some of those games you can play together like tennis?

We used to have the ps3 move but then he went and sold the PS3 when I was out of town one week last year.

I bought him another ps3 in march and I'm hoping to get move again so we can have fun with that like we used to.

make a model train track, run some boards, have fun with running trains?

I don't think my neighbor downstairs would appreciate that very much lol.

We have hardwood floors between us and this is just a converted house so the sound proofing suuuuucks.

oldlady.gif

I need home hobbies. My husband hates people =\

After we move to the states if he's still bored then he can have a baby :lol:

How about role playing sex games? :devil:

good.gif Do Spooky's suggestion in the different areas of your apartment (kitchen, tub, closet), or even in the garage, and if there is a separate laundry room.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sounds pretty boring.

We try to get out in the forest, but it's a lot of effort. We have to open the door. :lol:

Even if we were prisoners in an apartment we would get out for hiking or something. We ride machines more than anything else, snowmachines in the winter and four-wheelers in the summer. When I lived near civilization I had a motorcycle and overseas I always either rent or buy a used one. When we are over there we are always going to waterfalls or lakes, mountains, the sea...

We can't really ride bicycles here. We have them but it would mean riding on the road which is about the last thing we would want to do. We buy stuff on Craigslist or auctions so nothing is ever very expensive. Our mountain bikes were $20, and there's nothing wrong with them. We ride to the mailbox with them but other than that they're pretty useless. Right now it's snowmachines and she's always mopey, not wanting to get out - but once she does it's all cheery and sunshine, flushed cheeks and better attitude. "It's so pretty, thank you..." :)

Timeline

OK - suggesting the two of you learn tantric massage, and practice on each other.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Sounds pretty boring.

We try to get out in the forest, but it's a lot of effort. We have to open the door. :lol:

Even if we were prisoners in an apartment we would get out for hiking or something. We ride machines more than anything else, snowmachines in the winter and four-wheelers in the summer. When I lived near civilization I had a motorcycle and overseas I always either rent or buy a used one. When we are over there we are always going to waterfalls or lakes, mountains, the sea...

We can't really ride bicycles here. We have them but it would mean riding on the road which is about the last thing we would want to do. We buy stuff on Craigslist or auctions so nothing is ever very expensive. Our mountain bikes were $20, and there's nothing wrong with them. We ride to the mailbox with them but other than that they're pretty useless. Right now it's snowmachines and she's always mopey, not wanting to get out - but once she does it's all cheery and sunshine, flushed cheeks and better attitude. "It's so pretty, thank you..." :)

When we lived at his dad's we used to take the dog for walks into the forest all of the time. It was a lot of fun!

I'm going to continue to ignore suggestions for sex -_-

Only because sex isn't a part of my life right now until I see a doctor in a few weeks.

But that's already too much information.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Tantric massage isn't sex.

We're going to try some things from MAKE magazine: MAKE magazine

Other than that, we tend to go to local historical places, try new restaurants, take turnings off roads and see where they go, play badminton, chuck the football around and build LEGO (mainly Star Wars, Harry Potter and Monsters right now).

11/29/12 - AOS Interview in Atlanta - 10 minutes long and approved on the spot.

ROC in 2014!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

It depends on what is is.

or on what's being massaged.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

We used to have the ps3 move but then he went and sold the PS3 when I was out of town one week last year.

I bought him another ps3 in march and I'm hoping to get move again so we can have fun with that like we used to.

Oh my gosh. Invest in a console, definitely! I think between the three of us, we have three computers and three consoles. We're stacked for technology :lol:

Naked video gaming ftw!

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Timeline

Oh my gosh. Invest in a console, definitely! I think between the three of us, we have three computers and three consoles. We're stacked for technology :lol:

Naked video gaming ftw!

We have a ps3. We just don't have the move anymore because he sold it with our first ps3.

And we have (2) vitas and a psp and I just sold my ds last week. :hehe:

oldlady.gif

When we lived at his dad's we used to take the dog for walks into the forest all of the time. It was a lot of fun!

I'm going to continue to ignore suggestions for sex -_-

Only because sex isn't a part of my life right now until I see a doctor in a few weeks.

But that's already too much information.

I think you're already ignoring 90% of the posts in this thread by answering each suggestion with a set of limitations, explaining why you cannot do this and that, or telling us why most ideas won't work anyway. tongue.gif The newest hobby for you to develop is to change your perspective on hobbies. biggrin.gif

Here are things that my husband and I have been doing together:

- watching different film series on iTunes

- viewing supposed historical and scientific documentaries

- cooking

- hiking

- running on a local high school track

- choosing the same poker table online and playing against other people

- going head-to-head on mancala and other games

- driving to vineyards and wineries, museums, botanical gardens, etc.

others:

- preparing occasional picnics

- swimming

- visiting state parks and state beaches, regional parks, and national parks

- camping and trekking

- kayaking

- making road trips to a nearby city or another state

He also taught me how to play TowerMadness and Risk. I'll admit those two only brought ennui.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg