Sahs

CSC

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It seems to us that the California Service Center has lost some ground adjudicating cases lately. Is this a seasonal thing due to the Holidays or maybe just that time of year that they are overcome by a lot more petitions? They were running between 90 and 110 days up to about a month ago, but it appears that's fallen back to about the 110 - 140 days. Just curious really. :innocent:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

It seems to us that the California Service Center has lost some ground adjudicating cases lately. Is this a seasonal thing due to the Holidays or maybe just that time of year that they are overcome by a lot more petitions? They were running between 90 and 110 days up to about a month ago, but it appears that's fallen back to about the 110 - 140 days. Just curious really. :innocent:

aM SURE YOURS IS ON ITS WAY BUT IF I WERE YOU I WOULD CALL TO MAKE SURE THAT YOURS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE THEY PUT ON THEIR FORGOTTEN BASKET

aM SURE YOURS IS ON ITS WAY BUT IF I WERE YOU I WOULD CALL TO MAKE SURE THAT YOURS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE THEY PUT ON THEIR FORGOTTEN BASKET

They seem to slow down and VSC is going faster now :blush:

It seems like they're all kind of slow in general (have been waiting to hear back on mine for almost 7 months now), but fingers crossed VSC is speeding up.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Timeline

They seem to slow down and VSC is going faster now :blush:

"FORGOTTEN BASKET"??? :blink:

Timeline

It seems like they're all kind of slow in general (have been waiting to hear back on mine for almost 7 months now), but fingers crossed VSC is speeding up.

Good luck! I hope you hear something soon!

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

where are you taking this information from? uscis web site has the same timetable since the end of september, even though it was posted in november but it says that this is a data from september, do you have insider info on their actual time?

Timeline

where are you taking this information from? uscis web site has the same timetable since the end of september, even though it was posted in november but it says that this is a data from september, do you have insider info on their actual time?

No, I don't have any insider info. I've just been watching the trends here on VJ. Obviously they're working hard at it, but I assume the year has its trends and what I've noticed is that things have slowed down over the past six weeks or so. Fingers crossed we will get an approval; along with you all.

Well, 4 to 5 months of approval is good enough compared to other center that takes 6 to 8 months to approve. We're September filer and if CSC is really slowing down, I just hope that we'll complete everything before April. :)

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight.

In GOD we trust. † = ♥

I am praying it "only " takes 5 months to get response....this is a grueling wait and not being able to spend holidays with my fiance, as I am sure many of you cannot.....sucks !!!

sidenote: I actually went to this guy who apparently can tell the future (like he has some metal thing he swings around etc. and I KNOW insane but I think i am going a little, a lot, crazy) ..so he told me we will be most likely denied and that our chances are grim......freaked me out completely. Felt so hopeless. I am posting mostly because I need someone to tell me to calm down since I have been reading and reading trying to figure out why they would deny us. sigh. I try not to believe it but the poisoned seed is in my mind and I cant stop thinking about it being the worrier that I am. Ok venting over. Sorry had to share it no matter how crazy it sounds.

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Take solace you are not the only one in the boat.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am praying that VSC picks up :( Never really understood how we can have the same NOA1 date and get adjucated months apart......It should really be balanced. Some people with the same NOA1 have already recieved thier NOA2.......:crying:

4sHsm4.png

Never think that God's delays are God's denials. Hold on; Hold fast; Hold out. Patience is Genius.

I am praying it "only " takes 5 months to get response....this is a grueling wait and not being able to spend holidays with my fiance, as I am sure many of you cannot.....sucks !!!

sidenote: I actually went to this guy who apparently can tell the future (like he has some metal thing he swings around etc. and I KNOW insane but I think i am going a little, a lot, crazy) ..so he told me we will be most likely denied and that our chances are grim......freaked me out completely. Felt so hopeless. I am posting mostly because I need someone to tell me to calm down since I have been reading and reading trying to figure out why they would deny us. sigh. I try not to believe it but the poisoned seed is in my mind and I cant stop thinking about it being the worrier that I am. Ok venting over. Sorry had to share it no matter how crazy it sounds.

LOL :rofl: :rofl: that was really funny. Well, I've got to tell you this. Don't ever go to the fortune teller because they are fakes. And any negative thing they'll tell you will only give you a scare. And if you put your faith on what he told you, then chances is it'll happen. :( I'd go pray to the LORD instead of putting my hope with these fortune tellers. The Bible said that everything we ask in prayer shall be ours if we believe. Just calm down and forget what he said. Am sure he don't even know his own future. :D

God bless you. :)

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight.

In GOD we trust. † = ♥

LOL :rofl: :rofl: that was really funny. Well, I've got to tell you this. Don't ever go to the fortune teller because they are fakes. And any negative thing they'll tell you will only give you a scare. And if you put your faith on what he told you, then chances is it'll happen. :( I'd go pray to the LORD instead of putting my hope with these fortune tellers. The Bible said that everything we ask in prayer shall be ours if we believe. Just calm down and forget what he said. Am sure he don't even know his own future. :D

God bless you. :)

thanks for your words. I know you are right but eh...as i said I feel like I am going a bit crazy and trying to do something probably in the wrong direction. Back to studies and positive thinking it is :)

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.