I AM NOT THAT GUY

Palestinian death toll in Gaza reaches 100

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

END THE BLOCKADE ON GAZA! I promise you there would be rare violence in the region if the blockade was lifted.

You think? I doubt it. The blockade is only one piece of the puzzle. Even if the blockade were fully lifted, Hamas would keep pushing - for the Palestinian right of return, recognition of the Green Line as the Palestinian-Israeli boundary, you name it... not to mention that weapons would start pouring in from neighboring states. There would be more violence, not less.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

You think? I doubt it. The blockade is only one piece of the puzzle. Even if the blockade were fully lifted, Hamas would keep pushing - for the Palestinian right of return, recognition of the Green Line as the Palestinian-Israeli boundary, you name it... not to mention that weapons would start pouring in from neighboring states. There would be more violence, not less.

Weapons are weapons..everyone has a right to weapons as Israel and everyone throughout the world does. I just think they should be used in the right manner and not in the fashion Hamas or Islamic Jihad uses them today. As I've stated I only have pity for the civilians who are in harms way because of stupidity of these organizations. The blockade should be lifted for the people...not Hamas.

USCIS

08/13/2012: I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox from Jordan (Nahda Office)

08/21/2012: NOA1

8/21/2012 : NOA1 Hardcopy

8/28/2012 : 1-797C Action Transferred to NBC (Assuming sent to Atlanta Local office...but no telling)

O9/4/2012 : Last touched.

2/26/2013 : Infopass with Atlanta (confirmed file is there and no action yet. To be started in March)

03/18/2013 : 2nd Infopass (No review or processing of any stand-alone I-130s for 60-90 days. URGHHHHHHHHHH)

04/6/2013: NOA2 (228 days from NOA1)

NVC

05/10/13 USCIS Atlanta letter to me confirms this date as sent to NVC

05/20/13 NVC Received Case (Waiting on case number)
06/7/2013 NVC case number assinged
06/7/2013 Choice of agent complete now awaiting fees

Gave up tracking when I left overseas...but we are almost done biggrin.png!

TERMINATED SEPTEMBER 27, 2012.

I guess you dont know how it feels to be living in peace and harmony with Jews in the land of Palestine where there was rarely any conflict...and then 1948 European Jews come over and take over land with there Zionist ways and mass murdering of Palestinians. But youre absolutely correct about one thing...The arabs did sell away the Palestinians. And still till this day the arabs will never help Palestine or the arabs. But I guess you can also say the same for the Syrains who have been suffering a civil war for a year and a half now. And for the record ANYONE WHO THINKS HAMAS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IRAN IS COMPLETELY DUMB! Why would Sunni Muslims wanna deal with Shia Muslims? Hezbollah is the one who deals with Iran and befriends them...not Hamas. I just wanted to put that out there.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/400241-share-this-if-you-agree-that-israel-has-the-right-to-self-defense/page__view__findpost__p__5828431 <---- See this post.

Now tell me why Hamas has fighters along with Hezbollah backing Assad? Or why did Hezbollah coordinate it's attack with Hamas when the IDF soldier was kidnapped and Hezbollah and Israel went at it for weeks on end? Hamas gets it's arms from the same place Hezbollah does....from Iran. Hezbollah gets their arms via Syria, and Gaza via Egypt (smuggling tunnels). You could ask the same questions as to why a few Lebanese Maranite factions back Hezbollah instead of the more neutral Sunni's in Lebanon. Right now Sunni's are going at it with Hezbollah on a daily basis in Lebanon with street fighting. One backs the rebels in Syria, and the other one (Sunni's in Lebanon) back the rebels. But no Assad and no weapons for Hezbollah.

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Weapons are weapons..everyone has a right to weapons as Israel and everyone throughout the world does. I just think they should be used in the right manner and not in the fashion Hamas or Islamic Jihad uses them today. As I've stated I only have pity for the civilians who are in harms way because of stupidity of these organizations. The blockade should be lifted for the people...not Hamas.

You know as well as I do that Hamas would not use these weapons responsibly.

Israel is carrying out surgical strikes and making strenuous efforts to avoid civilian casualties. They issue warnings to civilians via dropped leaflets and text messages to stay away from individuals and locations likely to be targeted.

100 casualties in more than 1,350 attacks - which roughly means 1 person died in 1 out of 13 attacks, and 12 out of 13 had no collateral damage whatsoever.

How many Israelis would be dead if Hamas had access to the same type of weaponry?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/400241-share-this-if-you-agree-that-israel-has-the-right-to-self-defense/page__view__findpost__p__5828431 <---- See this post.

Now tell me why Hamas has fighters along with Hezbollah backing Assad? Or why did Hezbollah coordinate it's attack with Hamas when the IDF soldier was kidnapped and Hezbollah and Israel went at it for weeks on end? Hamas gets it's arms from the same place Hezbollah does....from Iran. Hezbollah gets their arms via Syria, and Gaza via Egypt (smuggling tunnels). You could ask the same questions as to why a few Lebanese Maranite factions back Hezbollah instead of the more neutral Sunni's in Lebanon. Right now Sunni's are going at it with Hezbollah on a daily basis in Lebanon with street fighting. One backs the rebels in Syria, and the other one (Sunni's in Lebanon) back the rebels. But no Assad and no weapons for Hezbollah.

So Hamas gets these "Fajr-5" missiles from Egypt that are sent from Iran to Egypt? How do you know Hamas isnt capable of making these own missiles themselves? See this is just like how Saddam Hussein had "Weapons of Mass Destruction" lol it makes me laugh. I think Hamas is fully capable of making its own missiles and they arnt being supplied from Iran. Hamas backs Assad? I dont know if youve heard but Hamas moved its headquarters out of Damascus a longggg time ago and said they do not support Assad. http://www.ibtimes.com/hamas-breaks-links-assad-supports-opposition-214138 just incase you wanted to read. Hezbollah and Israel went at it for weeks on end because of border tensions not because of a kidnapping coordinated and executed by Hamas. But I dunno we could go on about different views on situations like these all day...in the end we both have disagreements on issues and thats the way it is.

USCIS

8/28/2012 : 1-797C Action Transferred to NBC (Assuming sent to Atlanta Local office...but no telling)

2/26/2013 : Infopass with Atlanta (confirmed file is there and no action yet. To be started in March)

03/18/2013 : 2nd Infopass (No review or processing of any stand-alone I-130s for 60-90 days. URGHHHHHHHHHH)

NVC

Timeline

You know as well as I do that Hamas would not use these weapons responsibly.

Israel is carrying out surgical strikes and making strenuous efforts to avoid civilian casualties. They issue warnings to civilians via dropped leaflets and text messages to stay away from individuals and locations likely to be targeted.

100 casualties in more than 1,350 attacks - which roughly means 1 person died in 1 out of 13 attacks, and 12 out of 13 had no collateral damage whatsoever.

How many Israelis would be dead if Hamas had access to the same type of weaponry?

Theres still no excuse to civilian deaths...especially when its children. But this isnt anything compared to Operation Cast Lead in 2009 where there were thousands of civilians were killed. But I dont think military action like this right now between the two will solve anything. Just more Palestinian children killed. 3 versus 100+ can you do that math for me on that as well?

USCIS

NVC

So Hamas gets these "Fajr-5" missiles from Egypt that are sent from Iran to Egypt? How do you know Hamas isnt capable of making these own missiles themselves? See this is just like how Saddam Hussein had "Weapons of Mass Destruction" lol it makes me laugh. I think Hamas is fully capable of making its own missiles and they arnt being supplied from Iran. Hamas backs Assad? I dont know if youve heard but Hamas moved its headquarters out of Damascus a longggg time ago and said they do not support Assad. http://www.ibtimes.com/hamas-breaks-links-assad-supports-opposition-214138 just incase you wanted to read. Hezbollah and Israel went at it for weeks on end because of border tensions not because of a kidnapping coordinated and executed by Hamas. But I dunno we could go on about different views on situations like these all day...in the end we both have disagreements on issues and thats the way it is.

Hamas does have it's own munitions plant and it does make rockets but nothing like the one in that post. Those rockets come from Iran and are as distinctive as a Chevy Corvette. Those are the only rockets that Hamas has atm that will reach such places as Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Hamas does have it's own munitions plant and it does make rockets but nothing like the one in that post. Those rockets come from Iran and are as distinctive as a Chevy Corvette. Those are the only rockets that Hamas has atm that will reach such places as Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

And here you say they have there own munitions plant and makes rockets...and you're positive they cant make missiles like those. Once again as I said we both have disagreements on this subject and thats the way it is.

USCIS

NVC

And here you say they have there own munitions plant and makes rockets...and you're positive they cant make missiles like those. Once again as I said we both have disagreements on this subject and thats the way it is.

Those are Iranian made Fajr-5 rockets. It's like when you see an F-15 flying overhead. You can't mistake it for any other plane. Those are the rockets being fired into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

http://news.yahoo.com/rocket-fired-tel-aviv-intercepted-mid-air-150631933.html

Rocket fired at Tel Aviv, intercepted in mid-air

Reuters – 3 hrs ago

TEL AVIV (Reuters) - Palestinian militants fired a rocket at Tel Aviv on Saturday but it was intercepted in mid-air by a newly deployed Israeli anti-missile battery and caused no casualties or damage, police said.

The armed wing of the Islamist Hamas movement said in Gaza that it launched a long-range Fajr-5 rocket at the city, Israel's commercial centre.

It was the third rocket attack on Tel Aviv since Israel began an air offensive in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday.

The Israeli military rushed an Iron Dome interceptor battery to the Tel Aviv area hours before the attack on Saturday. Deployment of the system came several months earlier than planned.

Witnesses saw two white plumes of smoke, the interceptor missiles, rise into the sky over the southern outskirts of Tel Aviv and heard an explosion when the rocket was hit.

Police confirmed the interception and said the rocket had not struck ground. The Magen David Adom ambulance service said there were no casualties.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Those are Iranian made Fajr-5 rockets. It's like when you see an F-15 flying overhead. You can't mistake it for any other plane. Those are the rockets being fired into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Did the article also mention the rockets were stripped of the explosive payloads in order to have that kind of range? More Israelis are being injured by the shrapnel from the Iron Dome missiles than is being incurred by the 2/3's of the rockets Iron Dome misses.

Edited by The Patriot

Did the article also mention the rockets were stripped of the explosive payloads in order to have that kind of range? More Israelis are being injured from the shrapnel caused by the kinetic projectiles launched by Iron Dome than is being incurred by the 2/3's of the rockets Iron Dome misses.

What's the point your trying to make with that post? Are you saying it's ok to fire rockets into heavily populated cities if most of the explosives are taken out?

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Timeline

What's the point your trying to make with that post? Are you saying it's ok to fire rockets into heavily populated cities if most of the explosives are taken out?

If a child throws a water balloon at you for putting a shopping center where there used be a community park, do you knock down all the houses on the block where his family lives?

Edited by The Patriot

If a child throws a water balloon at you for putting a shopping center where there used be a community park, do you knock down all the houses on the block where his family lives?

And here we have it folks! According to some posters on here it's ok to fire rockets into heavily populated Israeli cities if most of the explosives are removed from said rockets in order for those rockets to achieve such a distance. :wacko:

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

How do you know Hamas isnt capable of making these own missiles themselves?

because not everyone is a rocket scientist....

The Fajr-5 missile, which is launched from a mobile platform, reportedly has a range of 75 kilometers (50 mi).

the above is comparable to the us army mlrs in range.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M270_Multiple_Launch_Rocket_System

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If you could you rephrase the analogy, but this time use rockets instead of "water balloons," multiple extremists instead of a single "child," and weapons caches and strategic military points instead of "houses," then yes. Yes I would. And if some actual houses get knocked over in the meantime, I might consider it (with sadness in my heart) collateral damage.

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.