I AM NOT THAT GUY

Palestinian death toll in Gaza reaches 100

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Don't hold your breath aj...er I mean bill.

is this the latest conspiracy theory?

The Israeli military said it had attacked at least 1,350 sites in Gaza since the start of the conflict last week.

Imagine that - more than a thousand attacks and only 100 casualties. SURGICAL precision!

That's why they won't achieve lasting peace. Lasting peace requires a lot more casualties than that.

considering how pissed off you get at government spending, i'm kind of shocked that you have no issue with billions of us money going to finance israel's every whim.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/cost_of_israel.html

Even excluding all of these extra costs, America’s $84.8 billion in aid to Israel from fiscal years 1949 through 1998, and the interest the U.S. paid to borrow this money, has cost U.S. taxpayers $134.8 billion, not adjusted for inflation. Or, put another way, the nearly $14,630 every one of 5.8 million Israelis received from the U.S. government by Oct. 31, 1997 has cost American taxpayers $23,240 per Israeli.

It would be interesting to know how many of those American taxpayers believe they and their families have received as much from the U.S. Treasury as has everyone who has chosen to become a citizen of Israel. But it’s a question that will never occur to the American public because, so long as America’s mainstream media, Congress and president maintain their pact of silence, few Americans will ever know the true cost of Israel to U.S. taxpayers.

considering how pissed off you get at government spending, i'm kind of shocked that you have no issue with billions of us money going to finance israel's every whim.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/cost_of_israel.html

Even excluding all of these extra costs, America’s $84.8 billion in aid to Israel from fiscal years 1949 through 1998, and the interest the U.S. paid to borrow this money, has cost U.S. taxpayers $134.8 billion, not adjusted for inflation. Or, put another way, the nearly $14,630 every one of 5.8 million Israelis received from the U.S. government by Oct. 31, 1997 has cost American taxpayers $23,240 per Israeli.

It would be interesting to know how many of those American taxpayers believe they and their families have received as much from the U.S. Treasury as has everyone who has chosen to become a citizen of Israel. But it’s a question that will never occur to the American public because, so long as America’s mainstream media, Congress and president maintain their pact of silence, few Americans will ever know the true cost of Israel to U.S. taxpayers.

LOL. We give Egypt $1.5 billion a year for nothing in return. We supported every Arab Spring movement in the MENA countries only to have those same people we supported butcher our people in Libya. With Israel we get to share military intelligence not to mention technology. Israel is light years ahead of the US in regards to tank armor and a few other nifty things that help defend this country.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1353355198' post='5831851]

The American investment in the Iron Dome has turned out to be an excellent use of money.

It is quite an improvement over the Patriot's we gave the Israelis.

It is quite an improvement over the Patriot's we gave the Israelis.

Yup. And the US helped bankroll it to a huge extent... that technology will be coming our way too. Always good to see government money create something that works! 90% accuracy is no joke.

Also, for the anti-Semites in the house: fewer dead Jews makes a ground invasion of the West Bank and Gaza less likely than would have otherwise been the case. So while the fewer dead Jews part may pain you, it also means fewer dead Muslims... which should warm your hearts.

Edited by ^_^

LOL. We give Egypt $1.5 billion a year for nothing in return. We supported every Arab Spring movement in the MENA countries only to have those same people we supported butcher our people in Libya. With Israel we get to share military intelligence not to mention technology. Israel is light years ahead of the US in regards to tank armor and a few other nifty things that help defend this country.

lol ikr?!? LIGHT YEARS!

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1353355516' post='5831861]

Yup. And the US helped bankroll it to a huge extent... that technology will be coming our way too. Always good to see government money create something that works! 90% accuracy is no joke.

Also, for the anti-Semites in the house: fewer dead Jews makes a ground invasion of the West Bank and Gaza less likely than would have otherwise been the case. So while the fewer dead Jews part may pain you, it also means fewer dead Muslims... which should warm your hearts.

I see what you did there. Well played.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

lol ikr?!? LIGHT YEARS!

Israel came up with the exploding tank armor over a decade ago, and that's just one of many nifty inventions they have come up with. When a shell hits the tank the armor on the tank explodes sending the warhead/shell the other direction so it doesn't kill the entire tank crew. They can also run lighter armor with that set up making those tanks faster. The Jews take what we give them and then they improve on it. You have to remember a lot of scientist were of Russian, Eastern and Central European Jewish decent and a lot of them migrated to Israel during and right after WW2.

sigbet.jpg

swoosh. went flying right on over your head.

:huh:

The US spent 8 trillion dollars fighting a Jewish invention aka Bolshevism/Communism. What we give Israel compared to what we spent in a weapons race with the USSR is peanuts. Better to have them on your side then against you. Just ask the people of Eastern Europe.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1353355516' post='5831861]

If the US would hurry up on the FEL, then Iron Dome would improve with much greater success rates.

Edited by bsd058

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1353352246' post='5831746]

It's an unfortunate situation. If Israel is to survive as a stable Jewish state, it has to do terrible things. It has to deny right of return. It has to bomb the occupied territories from time to time. These are things it has to do, if it is to survive.

I don't envy the situation they're in. There's simply no way for them to survive and look good doing it.

I kind of disagree. I think Israel is suffering from poor leadership, they have a lot of opportunity to rally people to their cause by solid negotiations with the west bank. Instead they seem to be squandering that opportunity which might weaken Gaza support among Palestinians. They really haven't done anything in 5 years of good faith. I'm not saying Palestinian leadership has done any better, but Israel has the impetus to do something different.

The Gaza situation is a complete stalemate...both parties would be better off conducting the war like episode 24 of star trek (TOS) 'A taste of Armageddon'.

Israel came up with the exploding tank armor over a decade ago,

Reactive armor was first conceived of by the Soviets in 1949, and an effective working design was developed by the Germans in the late 1960's.

The first patent for RA was registered in Germany in 1970 by a Norwegian, Dr.

Manfred Held, who later worked with the Rafael Armament Development

Authority to develop the “Blazer” RA design for Israeli tanks, which first

appeared in combat in 1982.

http://www.rand.org/pubs/white_papers/WP119/WP119.chap2.pdf

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am against Israels aggression on the Gaza strip...but I am also against Hamas's rockets being fired to Israel. There is no total way to avoid civilian death in Gaza...everything in the Gaza strip is Hamas. The government is ran by Hamas, the health departments and hospitals are ran by hamas, the media is ran by hamas, the schools are ran by hamas, everything in the Gaza strip is controlled by Hamas. In Israel there is the Iron Dome who protects the civilians.

You wanna end this conflict? One simple solution...

END THE BLOCKADE ON GAZA! I promise you there would be rare violence in the region if the blockade was lifted.

That is all...now bash me :)

USCIS

08/13/2012: I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox from Jordan (Nahda Office)

08/21/2012: NOA1

8/21/2012 : NOA1 Hardcopy

8/28/2012 : 1-797C Action Transferred to NBC (Assuming sent to Atlanta Local office...but no telling)

O9/4/2012 : Last touched.

2/26/2013 : Infopass with Atlanta (confirmed file is there and no action yet. To be started in March)

03/18/2013 : 2nd Infopass (No review or processing of any stand-alone I-130s for 60-90 days. URGHHHHHHHHHH)

04/6/2013: NOA2 (228 days from NOA1)

NVC

05/10/13 USCIS Atlanta letter to me confirms this date as sent to NVC

05/20/13 NVC Received Case (Waiting on case number)
06/7/2013 NVC case number assinged
06/7/2013 Choice of agent complete now awaiting fees

Gave up tracking when I left overseas...but we are almost done biggrin.png!

TERMINATED SEPTEMBER 27, 2012.