I AM NOT THAT GUY

Palestinian death toll in Gaza reaches 100

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Palestinian death toll in Gaza reaches 100: Health Ministry

GAZA (Reuters) - The number of Palestinians killed in Gaza during Israel's on-going offensive reached 100 on Monday, the Hamas-run Health Ministry said.

On his Facebook page, ministry spokesman Ashraf Al-Qidra listed Mohammed Tbail, killed in an air strike in Nusseirat refugee camp, as the 100th Palestinian fatality.

Qidra said the Palestinian dead included 24 children and 10 women. Ministry figures for the number of men killed in the conflict with Israel make no distinction between civilians and militants.

According to the ministry, 850 people have been wounded in Gaza since the hostilities began on Wednesday. They included 260 children and 140 women.

Israel puts its death toll since Wednesday at three civilians - two men and a woman killed by a rocket fired from Gaza. Police said more than 60 people have been wounded.

(Reporting by Nidal al-Mughrabi, Writing by Jeffrey Heller in Jerusalem, Editing by Allyn Fisher-Ilan)

(F) X 100

qDXa2.jpg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

(F) X 100

What's with the rose thing you got going in that post?

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

212sx.jpg

v5uwm1.jpg

What's with the rose thing you got going in that post?

He's giving roses to ALL of them, kind of a RIP is what it seems like. Including the terrorists. It is kind of nice to imagine that everyone there is innocent, but life is a different situation. No one wants innocent people killed, but pretending they all are is as foolish as it gets.

Edited by OriZ
09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

He's giving roses to ALL of them, kind of a RIP is what it seems like. Including the terrorists. It is kind of nice to imagine that everyone there is innocent, but life is a different situation. No one wants innocent people killed, but pretending they all are is as foolish as it gets.

If he's that worried about the situation then he should fly over and join Hamas. Walk the talk so to say. I mean what is Israel suppose to do? Hamas just like Hezbollah likes to hide behind women and children. Last time they did this ####### and Israel invaded Gaza Hamas was hiding in Mosque, schools and hospitals of all places.

sigbet.jpg

When humans, die, it is a way to recognize their humannity.

Here is three more for the dead Israelis.

(F) X 3

I'm sure their reading VJ as we type.

sigbet.jpg

If he's that worried about the situation then he should fly over and join Hamas. Walk the talk so to say. I mean what is Israel suppose to do? Hamas just like Hezbollah likes to hide behind women and children. Last time they did this ####### and Israel invaded Gaza Hamas was hiding in Mosque, schools and hospitals of all places.

It's an unfortunate situation. If Israel is to survive as a stable Jewish state, it has to do terrible things. It has to deny right of return. It has to bomb the occupied territories from time to time. These are things it has to do, if it is to survive.

I don't envy the situation they're in. There's simply no way for them to survive and look good doing it.

Timeline

You do realize one state with both Israelis and Palestinians is just not viable? For one, the demographics...there's already 2 million Arabs in Israel, if you add another 3 million Palestinians soon enough there is no Jewish majority, which means the Jewish population will find itself exactly where the Arabs have been trying to push it into for the last hundred years....the sea. There is absolutely no way that would work. I do believe in a two state solution, but Hamastan can not be a state. I wouldn't have a problem reaching an agreement with the Palestinians in the West Bank. They can have the Arab neighborhoods in east Jerusalem, the holy sites will be internationally managed, and no right of return.

Edited by OriZ

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

Timeline

When humans, die, it is a way to recognize their humannity.

Here is three more for the dead Israelis.

(F) X 3

Have you given 40,000 roses to the people of Syria yet?

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1353352246' post='5831746]

It's an unfortunate situation. If Israel is to survive as a stable Jewish state, it has to do terrible things. It has to deny right of return. It has to bomb the occupied territories from time to time. These are things it has to do, if it is to survive.

I don't envy the situation they're in. There's simply no way for them to survive and look good doing it.

Read up on the history of that region. The Arabs had more than one chance to change history and they opted for war each and every time. To the winner goes the spoils. The Arabs were so sure fire that having five countries invade Israel would solve the Jewish problem that they didn't think of the consequences if they lost. They lost several times and this is where it's at now. If you keep rolling the dice eventually your going to ####### out and the Arabs crapped out over and over and over again.

One state, equal rights for all.

You really think Israel as a Jewish state, and Arabs with their Sharia law are going to live in one single state and share power? I mean Iv'e done my share of acid back in the day including Orange Sunshine and window pain but I still kept it together and grasped reality. Start buying lotto tickets because your going to have a far better chance of winning the lottery than you will of ever seeing a shared Jewish / Muslim state. The Jews finally got Israel back and they aren't about to share it with anyone. Until you see that part of reality your just bumping your gums.

sigbet.jpg

You do realize one state with both Israelis and Palestinians is just not viable? For one, the demographics...there's already 2 million Arabs in Israel, if you add another 3 million Palestinians soon enough there is no Jewish majority, which means the Jewish population will find itself exactly where the Arabs have been trying to push it into for the last hundred years....the sea. There is absolutely no way that would work. I do believe in a two state solution, but Hamastan can not be a state. I wouldn't have a problem reaching an agreement with the Palestinians in the West Bank. They can have the Arab neighborhoods in east Jerusalem, the holy sites will be internationally managed, and no right of return.

So, you are preaching continued Apartheid. Israel's former allies and business partners in South Africa managed to join the modern world. When will Israel?