elmcitymaven

Boring Stuff About My Life

1,340 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I am currently washing our not so pristine white shower curtain. It serves me right for buying it as my husband has a tendency to be a total cave man and puts his grubby paws all over it.

I am also cleaning our house as my sister is coming in from LA next Tuesday. Boy is she ever going to be in for a shock as the weather here is terrible.

Maven, Mannequin was on again so I watched it just for you. I have to start looking for a job as I have way too much time on my hands :bonk:

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Good morning everyone,

I'm on vacation where Gabriela and I have been constructing a new fiberglass top for the cockpit of our boat. So I guess you could say that we are doing a working vacation. It's been going well with exception of being "itchy" every day for the past week becasue of sanding fiberglass.

We also have two new "visitors" living under our boat. I believe that they are a mating pair of Jew fish that have come into our bay to spawn. I say this because I have never seen fish this big in shallow water (12' or less), one is larger than the other, and the larger one has a "sack" of some sort on its underside. Gaby and I tried snorkling with them, but when you get into the water, they quickly swim away. Anyway, Gabriela has grown attached to them, and feeds them our left overs every morning. I took a few pictures this morning for you to enjoy.

29vjeag.jpg

fdddsl.jpg

317fclk.jpg

I am currently washing our not so pristine white shower curtain. It serves me right for buying it as my husband has a tendency to be a total cave man and puts his grubby paws all over it.

I am also cleaning our house as my sister is coming in from LA next Tuesday. Boy is she ever going to be in for a shock as the weather here is terrible.

Maven, Mannequin was on again so I watched it just for you. I have to start looking for a job as I have way too much time on my hands :bonk:

Excellent news about Mannequin. The BEST.

LA weather is a little blah at the moment, quite grey, like we're getting June Gloom early. Last weekend was HOT though, 85F, and sunny. Yuck.

Good morning everyone,

I'm on vacation where Gabriela and I have been constructing a new fiberglass top for the cockpit of our boat. So I guess you could say that we are doing a working vacation. It's been going well with exception of being "itchy" every day for the past week becasue of sanding fiberglass.

We also have two new "visitors" living under our boat. I believe that they are a mating pair of Jew fish that have come into our bay to spawn. I say this because I have never seen fish this big in shallow water (12' or less), one is larger than the other, and the larger one has a "sack" of some sort on its underside. Gaby and I tried snorkling with them, but when you get into the water, they quickly swim away. Anyway, Gabriela has grown attached to them, and feeds them our left overs every morning. I took a few pictures this morning for you to enjoy.

29vjeag.jpg

fdddsl.jpg

317fclk.jpg

star_smile.gifstar_smile.gifstar_smile.gif

Gorgeous!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Excellent news about Mannequin. The BEST.

LA weather is a little blah at the moment, quite grey, like we're getting June Gloom early. Last weekend was HOT though, 85F, and sunny. Yuck.

As you know, it's bright and sunny today at 68F. I saw a guy walking outside DSW at 2 pm, wearing white t-shirt, blue jeans, and UGG for men. I hope he actually went to DSW to pick up a new pair of footwear! What kind of guy wears UGG in SoCal this time of year?!

shoes_iaec1010301.jpg

Good morning everyone,

29vjeag.jpg

fdddsl.jpg

317fclk.jpg

wow.gif So sweet! Thanks for sharing.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

As you know, it's bright and sunny today at 68F. I saw a guy walking outside DSW at 2 pm, wearing white t-shirt, blue jeans, and UGG for men. I hope he actually went to DSW to pick up a new pair of footwear! What kind of guy wears UGG in SoCal this time of year?!

shoes_iaec1010301.jpg

Today has shaped up very nicely -- it was grey and gloomy when I left for work and downright COLD last night. I went out to buy lunch this afternoon and I was delighted to see the sun. It's perfect when it's like this.

UGGS ARE NEVER ACCEPTABLE! :dead:

Today has shaped up very nicely -- it was grey and gloomy when I left for work and downright COLD last night. I went out to buy lunch this afternoon and I was delighted to see the sun. It's perfect when it's like this.

UGGS ARE NEVER ACCEPTABLE! :dead:

Did you feel the earthquake in LA two minutes ago?

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Did you feel the earthquake in LA two minutes ago?

YES! At first we thought it was the fat dude upstairs doing P90X again, but the second shock made me realise it was for real.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

The earthquake you felt was my huge ####### thumping the ground sending shock waves across Ca..

That would actually kind of be sad because you could never really get any, except maybe from a dinosaur or a whale. :whistle:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

YES! At first we thought it was the fat dude upstairs doing P90X again, but the second shock made me realise it was for real.

laughing.gif I also thought it was just one of our neighbors playing outside. I went to Twitter to check if other people felt it, too. Hopefully that was over and nothing bigger follows.

The earthquake you felt was my huge ####### thumping the ground sending shock waves across Ca..

Have you been diagnosed with Elephantiasis? God forbid.

Edited by Calypso
17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

My wife was cooking on the grill last night and thought the upper rack shouldn't be h\t, since it hadn't been on long, so she grabbed it with her hand. I was bringing her ice packs all night until she finally went to sleep. By this morning, it wasn't throbbing in pain, and she's lucky to have only two small blisters. She's quite the trooper though, she still managed to grill up dinner with a little extra help. Although she felt bad because I was running around getting all her other started but not completed chores done for her all evening as well as bringing her fresh ice packs.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

My wife was cooking on the grill last night and thought the upper rack shouldn't be h\t, since it hadn't been on long, so she grabbed it with her hand. I was bringing her ice packs all night until she finally went to sleep. By this morning, it wasn't throbbing in pain, and she's lucky to have only two small blisters. She's quite the trooper though, she still managed to grill up dinner with a little extra help. Although she felt bad because I was running around getting all her other started but not completed chores done for her all evening as well as bringing her fresh ice packs.

OOOUCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That must have hurt like a mofo!!

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!

Timeline

I spent the weekend painting our front porch.

These are pictures of before and after

11793_10152793803355265_887663219_n.jpg321669_10152793803860265_1029059735_n.jp936940_10152793803580265_2026082289_n.jp

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

I am a US Citizen!!!