Bosco

MENA BICKERING

342 posts in this topic

:pop: ..................

aw, the best forum for drama at vj

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

i'm really not interested in fighting with you lisa, so i'll just let this pass by. you're right, as always.

You are going to make a wonderful husband. :lol: This is what all hubbies should say to their wives to end all arguments!!! :thumbs: Just take out the Lisa and add in name of wife. ;)

I agree.... IF he wants a black eye :o:wacko::no:

damn, can't my brother charles get any love on this thread?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol: surprisingly, i got some love from jenn. must be a blue moon :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

But Sarah said clearly that FOR HER that idea was "gross" or whatever.... She did not say " hey xyz YOUR relationship is gross". I think that maybe people took Sarah's opinion on what her preferences are and personalized it to apply directly to them ( thus taking offense) instead of accepting it for what it was....an opinion of what she thought was right FOR HER.... Not others.

of course, since it can't be applied to you in any way, that could be why you fail to be offended.

now what if i said something about us-dutch relationships, from my own perspective? i bet you'd be offended then! and rightly so too.

do try on these shoes i'm wearing ;)

I'll take that bet!!!!!!!

Charles ( or anyone here)-Say what you like about Dutch-American relationships or any aspect of my relationship-because as I said before-you and everyone else's opinion on this forum does not carry enough weight with me to "offend"...heard worse from far bigger and better versed than anyone here. Letting someone's opinion ( anon over the internet, no less) bother you so much ( especially about something so personal as your relationships) is crediting them with way too much value in your life...IMO ( of course).

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Timeline

Charles ( or anyone here)-Say what you like about Dutch-American relationships or any aspect of my relationship-because as I said before-you and everyone else's opinion on this forum does not carry enough weight with me to "offend"...heard worse from far bigger and better versed than anyone here. Letting someone's opinion ( anon over the internet, no less) bother you so much ( especially about something so personal as your relationships) is crediting them with way too much value in your life...IMO ( of course).

i'm sure you would, so i could be reported ;)

Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

ah i love it, i can't win being politically incorrect, nor politically correct. so when did i wind up on you and lisa'####### list?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Well, I wonder how Charles likes it now, being on the receiving end; him being previously so quick to jump on that bandwagon. How does it feel Charles? When you're the one being jumped on now...

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

But Sarah said clearly that FOR HER that idea was "gross" or whatever.... She did not say " hey xyz YOUR relationship is gross". I think that maybe people took Sarah's opinion on what her preferences are and personalized it to apply directly to them ( thus taking offense) instead of accepting it for what it was....an opinion of what she thought was right FOR HER.... Not others.

of course, since it can't be applied to you in any way, that could be why you fail to be offended.

now what if i said something about us-dutch relationships, from my own perspective? i bet you'd be offended then! and rightly so too.

do try on these shoes i'm wearing ;)

What you don't know is that it wasn't just Sarah that piled on the disrespect; she was merely the catalyst. There were plenty others who defended and echoed her sentiments. That's what got me going. No one is asking for age different relationships to be accepted as the norm, but to be promoted as something that it is ok to demean is beyond acceptable, and that is what has been asked of us, that we sit back and take it.

Just as some say who cares what others think of you, you're right. I don't care what they think, but I do care what they say because we ALL share words around here and if the words get nasty for some who have been deemed the less valued members, then it lowers the value for all.

Edited by szsz

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline
so when did i wind up on you and lisa'####### list?

It was only a matter of time, Charles, before it was your turn. Hope you enjoyed your time in the "me too" club-I certainly did. Had some of the best laughs at other people's expenses, not so much fun when it's turned on you, huh?

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline

Well, I wonder how Charles likes it now, being on the receiving end; him being previously so quick to jump on that bandwagon. How does it feel Charles? When you're the one being jumped on now...

i've been there before, if you didn't get to see that :P

so when did i wind up on you and lisa'####### list?

It was only a matter of time, Charles, before it was your turn. Hope you enjoyed your time in the "me too" club-I certainly did. Had some of the best laughs at other people's expenses, not so much fun when it's turned on you, huh?

kinda like a rite of passage on vj, isn't it? :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

peace be upon all of you.

Daniel

:energetic:

Ana (Mexico) ------ Daniel (California)(me)

---------------------------------------------

Sept. 11, 2004: Got married (civil), in Mexico :D

July 23, 2005: Church wedding

===============================

K3(I-129F):

Oct. 28, 2004: Mailed I-129F.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Nov. 3, 2004: NOA1!!!!

Nov. 5, 2004: Check Cashed!!

zzzz deep hibernationn zzzz

May 12, 2005 NOA2!!!! #######!!! huh???

off to NVC.

May 26, 2005: NVC approves I129F.

CR1(I-130):

Oct. 6, 2004: Mailed I-130.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Oct. 8, 2004: I-130 Delivered to CSC in Laguna Niguel.

~Per USPS website's tracking tool.

Oct. 12, 2004 BCIS-CSC Signs for I-130 packet.

Oct. 21, 2004 Check cashed!

Oct. 25, 2004 NOA1 (I-130) Go CSC!!

Jan. 05, 2005 Approved!!!! Off to NVC!!!!

NVC:

Jan. 05, 2005 ---> in route from CSC

Jan. 12, 2005 Case entered system

Jan. 29, 2005 Received I-864 Bill

Jan. 31, 2005 Sent Payment to St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 01, 2005 Wife received DS3032(Choice of Agent)

Feb. 05, 2005 Payment Received in St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 08, 2005 Sent DS3032 to Portsmouth NH

Feb. 12, 2005 DS3032 Received by NVC

Mar. 04, 2005 Received IV Bill

Mar. 04, 2005 Sent IV Bill Payment

Mar. 08, 2005 Received I864

Mar. 19, 2005 Sent I864

Mar. 21, 2005 I864 Received my NVC

Apr. 18, 2005 Received DS230

Apr. 19, 2005 Sent DS230

Apr. 20, 2005 DS230 received by NVC (signed by S Merfeld)

Apr. 22, 2005 DS230 entered NVC system

Apr. 27, 2005 CASE COMPLETE

May 10, 2005 CASE SENT TO JUAREZ

Off to Cd. Juarez! :D

calls to NVC: 6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, American Consulate:

Apr. 27, 2005 case completed at NVC.

May 10, 2005 in route to Juarez.

May 25, 2005 Case at consulate.

-- Legal Disclaimer:What I say is only a reflection of what I did, going to do, or may do; it may also reflect what I have read others did, are going to do, or may do. What you do or may do is what you do or may do. You do so or may do so strictly out of your on voilition; or follow what a lawyer advised you to do, or may do. Having said that: have a nice day!

Filed: Timeline

i don't believe anyone here makes the choice in a SO to please someone else, do they? it's to make themself happy and certainly not you.

if you believe this, then why does Sarah's comment upset you?

the comment above was in regards to her mother picking someone younger, and given that, there is no need for a person need to make comments about who a person chooses.

you're hardly one to not take offense about things, lisa. it seems you've taken offense with just about everyone on this board at one time or another, including me. one day we hear you remark negatively about the snowflakes, gumdrops and unicorn brigade and now i'm hearing i should not be offended when someone makes a comment which directly includes my relationship with nessa as being "gross" and 'abnormal" due to her and my age difference. i'm certain that such a remark, if floated in certain regional rooms, would generate an uproar.

Im asking you why you're offended when you have clearly stated that your happiness depends soley on you and Nessa and is not motivated by pleasing others....therefore others' opinions, following YOUR train of thought, shouldn't matter.

Maybe everyone on this board has taken offense to me, but deffo not the other way round. I don't see how you're recreating history, Charles. Yes, it's true that I was offended by your Christ crucifixion smiley, and I asked you to remove it....I didn't go on a board and say how nothing matters but what I think, then take offense in the same post.

ah glad you brought that up. let's revisit that shall we? i had a smiley crucifix for an avatar. you were offended by it. i find it most humorous that you were offended by it and pm'ed me asking that i remove it, yet i'm not supposed to be offended by sarah characterizing age differences between couples like she did? are you the only one who can be offended here? or is it only ok to be offended by smileys and not someone making remarks about a person's relationship?

Exactly Charles, so stop worrying about Sarah's comments as they have nothing to do with yours and Nessa's happiness.

so why are you worrying about my comments now? am i just your designated flavor of the day to bicker with? :innocent:

I would disagree with you completely. I didn't take offense when someone made fun of my being temporarily in a wheelchair, or my surgery, I didn't take offense when ppl call me a biotch because I say what's on my mind. I was actually quite amenable and understanding with a lot of things....you remember to what I refer to right now, don't you????? I don't take offense to most things...I DID take offense to your av cos I simply found it to be blashphemous, and short of putting you on ignore (which I didn't want to do) I really couldn't bear looking at it. No, you didn't have to remove it, and if you hadn't wanted to, I would have made another arrangement so that I didn't have to look at it. So I thank you for being gracious enough to do so.

But what I didn't do was make a whole full out hoo-ha, take the pizz with polls and posts, then claim the high road days later.

I'm not saying you don't have a RIGHT to be offended, but rather pointing out to you the flaw in the argument....you say in one breath all that matters is you and Nessa...which btw, I totally agree with & feel it's the most well rounded & level headed way to believe....but then you get all upset because some person you don't know says something you don't agree with.

By the by, the whole 'why are you worrying about my comments now?' doesn't really hold water as the same could be said to ANYONE on here who responds to another. I could ask the same of you, Charles. But more importantly is the fact that I am not 'bickering' with you...well at least that's not how this started. You are obviously more sensitive today, perhaps even touchy, and you immediately responded to me with a threat about Steven, and how you didn't want to argue. Well I wasn't intending on arguing either.

Can people not have a discussion where they disagree but it doesn't degenerate into a full out war? I mean really.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.