641 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Go here: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO scroll down all the way to the bottom, enter the zip code associated with your petition, and it'll tell you which field office has jurisdiction over your area.

Ok, it says the Oakland, Florida field office. But are we sure that all local field offices process I-130's? It would make sense that if any field offices were to process I-130's in Florida, it would be the Miami Field office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok, it says the Oakland, Florida field office. But are we sure that all local field offices process I-130's? It would make sense that if any field offices were to process I-130's in Florida, it would be the Miami Field office.

Field Office with jurisdiction over the petitioner’s place of residence.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c3c7ca7c5fed9310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=e7801c2c9be44210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Any news from Atlanta field office ?

Some people have been waiting.

Others have been hanging on.

Still others have been anticipating.

It's quite eventful.

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Some people have been waiting.

Others have been hanging on.

Still others have been anticipating.

It's quite eventful.

They are probably avoiding VJ, because seeing people who filed 5 months after you get approved is just about as exciting and joyful as watching as well....nothing.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Infopass appt. Monday...going to see what happens.

Im tired of looking at all these approvals from the VJ-ers....So yes I am guilty of not being so active on here. Every approval I see, I lose more hope :(

USCIS

08/13/2012: I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox from Jordan (Nahda Office)

08/21/2012: NOA1

8/21/2012 : NOA1 Hardcopy

8/28/2012 : 1-797C Action Transferred to NBC (Assuming sent to Atlanta Local office...but no telling)

O9/4/2012 : Last touched.

2/26/2013 : Infopass with Atlanta (confirmed file is there and no action yet. To be started in March)

03/18/2013 : 2nd Infopass (No review or processing of any stand-alone I-130s for 60-90 days. URGHHHHHHHHHH)

04/6/2013: NOA2 (228 days from NOA1)

NVC

05/10/13 USCIS Atlanta letter to me confirms this date as sent to NVC

05/20/13 NVC Received Case (Waiting on case number)
06/7/2013 NVC case number assinged
06/7/2013 Choice of agent complete now awaiting fees

Gave up tracking when I left overseas...but we are almost done biggrin.png!

TERMINATED SEPTEMBER 27, 2012.

Im tired of looking at all these approvals from the VJ-ers....So yes I am guilty of not being so active on here. Every approval I see, I lose more hope :(

Same here. I have no idea if my file has been transferred to the Columbus office now that I've moved, but I have this sinking feeling that it's still sitting collecting dust in Atlanta. I've tried calling for an ISO to find out where my file physically is and no one seems to know... So, in the meantime, I've been off VJ for quite a while. It's too hard for me to be on here lately... Praying and thinking of all of you.

2013 began CR1 process

Fast forward to:

2/24/16- Husband received 10 year green card

Starting the process over again for our daughter (IR2):

1/13/16 NOA1 from Potomac Service Center

4/5/16 NOA2!

4/7/16 Case sent to NVC

4/22/16 Received NVC Case and Invoice Numbers

4/22/16 Submitted DS-261

4/22/16 Invoice for AOS Received. Paid AOS Fee

4/25/16 AOS Fee shows as PAID

4/27/16 Invoice for IV Received. Paid IV Fee

4/29/16 IV Fee Shows as PAID

4/29/16 Submitted DS-260

5/6/16 Sent AOS and IV packages

5/9/16 AOS and IV packages received by NVC

5/9/16 Scan Date

6/10/16 Case Complete

8/8/16 Received Interview Date

9/20/16 Interview Date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You all are right. For me i am happy for those people who got approved and at the same time sad because of what is happening in Atlanta . Sometimes i shed tears but I realized there is no amount of tears that can solve this . I don't just know what to do,so i have resolved to just wait patiently and keep praying and hope Atlanta find something to do very soon. its 5 months 3 days now. even if i receive RFE ,i will be happy cos it will give me joy that they've opened my file. lol !!. but nothing. I am hoping to hear good news from Abezyo on Monday. I really hope there will be good news this time around. by next week i will apply for an info pass to go there also. I'm just down right now but coming here to read about things on ATL field office always make me smile even though there is no good news yet.

Timeline

I rescheduled my infopass appt. for Tuesday. Just an update. I had something come up Monday. But will go Tuesday. :thumbs:

USCIS

8/28/2012 : 1-797C Action Transferred to NBC (Assuming sent to Atlanta Local office...but no telling)

2/26/2013 : Infopass with Atlanta (confirmed file is there and no action yet. To be started in March)

03/18/2013 : 2nd Infopass (No review or processing of any stand-alone I-130s for 60-90 days. URGHHHHHHHHHH)

NVC

Timeline

Posted Today, 11:51 AM

snapback.pngMrsOyetunji, on 21 February 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

@Abezyo, please let us all know the outcome on Monday. I just can't wait till you come back from there and please when you get there, ask them if they are not ready to start work on the petitions,they should please return them back to the NBC or Vermont for them to find another place to take them to.

Okay Abezyo , Tuesday is not far. just a day more. lol !!! I will really be waiting for you.

Timeline

Posted Today, 11:51 AM

snapback.pngMrsOyetunji, on 21 February 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

@Abezyo, please let us all know the outcome on Monday. I just can't wait till you come back from there and please when you get there, ask them if they are not ready to start work on the petitions,they should please return them back to the NBC or Vermont for them to find another place to take them to.

Okay Abezyo , Tuesday is not far. just a day more. lol !!! I will really be waiting for you.

Lol yeah not too far...Im hoping for some great news!!! Pray for me!!!

USCIS

NVC

I'm always praying for all of you. I pray for strength, patience, and guidance as we navigate this crazy visa journey together.

2013 began CR1 process

Fast forward to:

2/24/16- Husband received 10 year green card

Starting the process over again for our daughter (IR2):

1/13/16 NOA1 from Potomac Service Center

4/5/16 NOA2!

4/7/16 Case sent to NVC

4/22/16 Received NVC Case and Invoice Numbers

4/22/16 Submitted DS-261

4/22/16 Invoice for AOS Received. Paid AOS Fee

4/25/16 AOS Fee shows as PAID

4/27/16 Invoice for IV Received. Paid IV Fee

4/29/16 IV Fee Shows as PAID

4/29/16 Submitted DS-260

5/6/16 Sent AOS and IV packages

5/9/16 AOS and IV packages received by NVC

5/9/16 Scan Date

6/10/16 Case Complete

8/8/16 Received Interview Date

9/20/16 Interview Date

Timeline

Posted Yesterday, 07:00 PM

abezyo, on 21 February 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

I'm always praying for all of you. I pray for strength, patience, and guidance as we navigate this crazy visa journey together.

@MrsalotoThats very kind of you. Really only God can do it at this point. Lets hope for the best and wait for good news from abezyo

Timeline

So here I am watching Double Diva's when I realize this store is in Atlanta.

That's the only thing that makes me jealous of you Atlanta peeps.

The only thing.

oldlady.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.