gerlie dela cruz

he cancel my interview and visa

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

hi everyone our interview in nov 2 an visa application was cancel due to personal reason me and my fiance broke up he decided to leave me cause of i have lack of trust of him his personal reason,its so sad that evrything was gone in just 1 click,i will miss him we did suffer and sacrfice for this to finished only 1 step to finshed on nov 2 but it changes already cause he leave me and cancel all our ticket his ticket for nov 7 and our ticket for nov 20 to move in washington for our married my effort i did this month was useles cause me and my child sacrifice in medical last oct 16 in st lukes and we get passed and after wait for nov2 for our finaly interview.he throw evrything our we started we came here in manila to get my wedding dress and his wedding ring also and evrything was already prepared and our wedding in washington.im so hurt with this cause i will go home to my province that he was neve with me anymore its because of just small problem he gave up evrything he tells me he still love me but he cant stay with me anymore,too mny happens to me that i feel so hurt,im ashamed for what happen with me.its hurt by my side cause he leave me alone and my child.our baby who is passed away a mnths ago i need to send her ashes he wanted me to send it to him.i try my best to save it our relation he never listen and he push me aways i did all my best.i hope evry1 can keep prayers with us to be okay until im still hurt and thinkin what should i do when i get home all my relatives family and friends will laugh at me and im ashamed im thinking not goin home to province im here at mnla because of our interview im thinkin my 3 yr old daughter i cant leave her just to move on hide for my famiy and relatives friends cause of what happen im so ashamed and hurt so bad and brokenhearted.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

If your family and friends will laugh at your situation rather than support you then you don't need them. I'm sorry that this has happened to you. I'll pray that you'll be able to move on from this.

===========================

2008-08-16 Sent N-400

2008-08-18 Application Received

2008-08-19 Check Cashed

2008-09-18 Biometrics

2008-12-09 Interview

2009-01-XX Oath (Yay! I'm a citizen)

==========================

07/19 - NOA2 approval

08/20 - Case received at NVC

08/23 - emailed DS-3022

08/25 - mailed AOS

08/27 - received AOS

08/31 - AOS Accepted

09/04 - Received confirmation of DS-3022

09/05 - Received IV invoice

09/05 - Pay IV bill

09/06 - IV showed as paid

09/06 - Send DS-230 packet

09/10 - Received DS-230 packet by NVC

09/17 - DS-230 Accepted/Case Complete

09/28 - Transfer to Manila Embassy

10/02 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's

10/08- 10/10 - Sputum Test

10/09 - Received by Manila Embassy

10/12 - Result of Sputum Test (Need to repeat)

10/16-10/18 - Repeat Sputum Test (Negative)

12/13 - Sputum Final Result (Negative)

12/21 - Interview at Embassy (Approved)

12/28 - Visa Picked Up from 2GO

12/28 - CFO

12/30 - POE (LAX)

im trying to move on,im just thinking to move other country and forget but im still waiting he will come back i try to ask many time to save us this relation cause we both love each other and i ask his mom to help us to fixed it but he never listen anymore he decided so fast.im so hurt still cause i hope evrything.i love him so much and he love me too.but he gave up already,i try evrything but he dont want it anymore.im so scared to go home to province and im thinking my child.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Can you look for a job over there in Manila? Do you know anybody over there so that they can look after your child while you're looking for a job? You have to think of being able to provide for your job. Begging him to come back wouldn't help if he doesn't want anything to do with you. If I were in your position, I would think first of finding a job if you already left your previous one. Or maybe you can ask your previous employer to take you back?

===========================

2008-08-16 Sent N-400

2008-08-18 Application Received

2008-08-19 Check Cashed

2008-09-18 Biometrics

2008-12-09 Interview

2009-01-XX Oath (Yay! I'm a citizen)

==========================

07/19 - NOA2 approval

08/20 - Case received at NVC

08/23 - emailed DS-3022

08/25 - mailed AOS

08/27 - received AOS

08/31 - AOS Accepted

09/04 - Received confirmation of DS-3022

09/05 - Received IV invoice

09/05 - Pay IV bill

09/06 - IV showed as paid

09/06 - Send DS-230 packet

09/10 - Received DS-230 packet by NVC

09/17 - DS-230 Accepted/Case Complete

09/28 - Transfer to Manila Embassy

10/02 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's

10/08- 10/10 - Sputum Test

10/09 - Received by Manila Embassy

10/12 - Result of Sputum Test (Need to repeat)

10/16-10/18 - Repeat Sputum Test (Negative)

12/13 - Sputum Final Result (Negative)

12/21 - Interview at Embassy (Approved)

12/28 - Visa Picked Up from 2GO

12/28 - CFO

12/30 - POE (LAX)

i left evrything my daughter stop her school cause of this we came in manila,i will find work here but i wanted to go work abroad it will be my first time to leave my 3 yrs old daughter to work abroad.i need to relate and forget it,i try to wait but he said dont wait it anymore it wont fixed anymore.im so ashamed my dad came here with me but he decide to me not to stay on province and leave my child there and work here cause people in my province will laugh at me say im dumb and make me down.its so hard for me this facing problem he wanted me to send our baby ashes who get passed away last a mnths ago.i need a lot of prayers to keep me brave and strong for this problem.i hope a lot.i waited him but he decide to leave.

Sorry for your pain, keep your head up

thank u for trying me to be okay

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline

WoW you are going through a lot ! Im soo sorry about the passing of your baby i have 3 and i could NEVER imagine what my life would be like without them ! If your fiancee doesnt want anything to do with you anymore then its best you let him go, its probably not what you want to hear,but it is what it is,and ill tell you from personnal experience that the more you look for him or try to persuade him to be with you the more distant hell become. Give him space and time,if he really loves you like he says he does,you will hear from him in no time! I sure hope the best for you !

June, 1996: EWI from Honduras and been here ever since !
April , 2001: American born father filed I-130
May 22 , 2012 : Lawyer sent AOS
June 10, 2012 : checks cashed
June 11, 2012 : NOA's arrived
June 13, 2012 : Biometrics appointment arrived for July 5th
June 19, 2012: Succesful walk-in at Bellflower,ca office
July 25, 2012 : First card production ordered text/email
July 30, 2012 : second card production ordered text/email
July 30 ,2012 : Third text/email approval notice sent
July 31,2012 : Fourth text/email usps reported it picked up email
Aug 2, 2012 : Fifth email USPS has delivered your new card at address on file
Sep 7,2012 : Text notification update: On September7th we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for October 10,2012!!
Sep 10,2012: receieved interview letter in the mail for October 10 at LA field office!

May 6,2013 : Recieved email I-485 approved

May 10,2013: card document production ordered/ received Welcome letter

May 16,2013: Received Green Card in Mail!

i know.i try it.when my friends see me last nght they let me drink so i can show them all my cries but they didnt see they asked me why i didnt fight for us why i let him go why i nver stop him i told them no matter what i should do its his decision if he comeback to me im still here for him.i love him so much i live him with him evryday i talked him in vdeocall,imiss him a lot till now.he wanted me to send all back his papers does it imprtant to send back it its only printed copy i cant used it cause its already cancel our interview on nov 2 and cancel our visa,

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Topic has been moved from the AOS forum to the Philippines Regional forum even though it is a K-1 update, as the OP may find more support and answers among her fellow citizens.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Never chase love, affection or attention. If it isn't given freely by another person, it isn't worth having.

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you.

K1
05/22/12 - Mailed I-129F
08/17/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (85 days)
11/19/12 - Approved Visa!! (179 days)
12/01/12 - POE Honolulu, HI
12/21/12 - Wedding Day!
AOS, EAD and AP
01/05/13 - Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131
01/09/13 - USCIS accepted case and received text
01/11/13 - Cashed check
01/08/13 - Received NOA1
01/18/13 - Received Biometrics Appointment Notice
01/22/13 - Early Biometrics Walk-in (scheduled Feb 7)
01/27/13 - We're pregnant!!
02/04/13 - Received Appointment Notice
03/04/13 - Approved EAD and AP (58 days)
03/12/13 - Received EAD and AP combo card
03/12/13 - Interview and Approved GC (63 days)
03/20/13 - Received Green Card

10/3/13 - Baby #1 arrived

2/17/14 - Pregnant again! LOL

10/20/14 - Baby #2 arrived
ROC
01/09/15 - Mailed I-751

01/12/15 - NOA

01/16/15 - Received NOA Letter

01/20/15 - Mailed DMV 1yr Extension

02/05/15 - Received Biometrics Letter

02/09/15 - Early Bio (Walk-IN)

02/19/15 - Biometrics Appointment

06/15/15 - Approved
06/15/15 - Card Ordered and Mailed

08/22/15 - Card Received

N-400 on or after 12/15/15

and they'll live happily ever, ever after...
Relationship Journey: Our pursuit to happiness

i know,the worse there he give up on me,and now my daughter want to go home she always say she miss her daddy so much i cant even explain im still hoping it be fixed he will be goin back to us and pick up us here even he cancel the interview and visa. know we can still get interview when he came back to me he was just mad and anger now maybe i give him time to think first i need prayers fellow.i know he was reading this here in visajourney he is member here,he knows how we suffer a lot and sacfrice to go here and my daughter give up her school cause we think we will go to my fiance he let us come here.after all he will leave us and put his anger,he still love me i know.i need more prayers i try my best to save us.even his family try to talk him and he never listen

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Don't mind the people from your province. Who cares what they think? They are not the ones feeding and supporting you. They are just a bunch of nosy, insecure, gossip-whores who feed on other people's misfortune.

If your fiancee doesn't want to push thru with your petition, then you have to accept that. Pick yourself up and move on with your life. You have a child who depends on you. Think of your daughter's welfare instead of moping around. You only have yourself to rely on.

I wish you all the best.

Gosh I'm so so sorry to hear about your circumstance. Right now you need to think about your daughter and yourself.

Like Tintin and Mike said, don't chase it, no matter how badly you want to (I know this from personal experience!).

I wish you the very very best of luck, try not to think too much about your friends and family making fun of you, I'm sure they will soon come around and support you and your daughter.

No matter what, you and your daughter will both be in my prayers. Be safe, and happy innocent.gif You will come out of this a better, stronger person, no doubt about it.

And a side note, stay strong and true to what is right for your daughter. Kids don't understand 'life', and at times they might even make you out to be the bad person. Stay true to what's right and I absolutely guarantee you when they grow older they will thank you for everything you did. I've seen that in two differences instances with very close friends of mine.

Edited by GrayL

___________________________________________________________________________________
My name is Gray and I'm originally from Perth, Western Australia, my wife Bry is from Montana.
We met in June 2010, got engaged in November 2010, and married in January 2012!
We are now living together in Montana.

Timeline:

- NATURALIZATION, N400 -

07/04/2015: Applicable for Naturalization

For my full K-1/AOS/AP/EA/ROC process see my timeline here: http://goo.gl/AyNVBd
Check out my Flickr Page here: http://goo.gl/Yx4THU

thank u for ur concerned im now totaly try to move on and forget him i tried my best to save us but he never listen maybe he used me after he give me hope and leave me in the verry final days our visa interview.my father want me stay here in manila they think what happen in me now i feel ashame on it.i will move on i wont chase him he will realized it soon that he did made a wrong decision.im the 1 was the most affected cause we both finaly ready for our wedding and he decide leave it was only his reason theres a big reason for that why he cancel all,i want him to be honest with me tell me the truth that he found already.im done now im goin to move on its not only 1 man on this earth he hurt me he leave me he made me brokenhearted and hope for nothing all the effort i did and my daughter was not worth it.i learned on this lesson not to believe easy and give urself easily because of their sweet words,i did love him but he hurt me too much now.evrything happens in a reason theres more deserving man for me,more than him.he will realized it soon how much he lose me,.thank u fellow vj.the verry soon i will meet the better than him.he need gods he was not religious person.i wish him the best luck he need to learn to pray and go church and put god in his heart.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I've really been bothered since first reading your post yesterday, there's so much tragedy and heartache involved from start to finish. But what's done is done, nothing can be done about the past. I'm most concerned about what happens to you now. I think it's a BAD idea to stay in Manila, regardless of what your father or anyone else says. As previous posters have correctly said, "who cares what other people think"! Go back to your home and continue with your life. Manila is NO place for a girl like you, especially not now when you have recently been through so much.

Please, go back home where you belong. Take time to heal and collect yourself properly. Life will go on, better opportunities will come your way. Rushing to make rash decisions now is a mistake that carries a very heavy price, one that you cannot afford to pay. Please Go Home.

Edited by We Are The Art

"We Are The Art"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.