virgo2012

why pakistani govt is unable to speak..

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello all vj pakistani members.this is really a serious topic that is iam going to start.iam also in AP from last 30 days,not only me but as far as im aware 98% of my brothers and sisters from pakistan,despite completing all the requirements,as per USA laws,from uscis,nvc and atlast embassy islamabad,still go to the AP process,just for nuthing only they have one reason just to check security back grounds.they check everything before when we submit our application to uscis,they check all the documents and security checks then arrange a interview.but after passing the interview at islamabad embassy,the embassy have only one answer that we need to work more on your case so we will let you know when we done it,it might take some time starts from 15 days to 6 months may be more than that.

my point is that why this AP is only for pakistani immigrants.i know they do AP for other embassies aswel but average AP for others is 45 days the most.who is responsible for this,i think one and only govt of pakistan,because we and govt of pakistan are right hand of usa in war of terrorism and usa have to have a smooth and fast visa policy for pakistan,but sorry to say that our pakistani govt is really scared to talk to usa govt,our govt can only talk on one issue that is AID in shape of dollars..there was only one person who used to talk with other govts on visa issue and that was gen parveez musharaf,i rememberd that in the year of 2005 when UK GOVT announce that they will no more issue asylums or student visa to pakistanis,very second day he called the british prime minister TONY BLAIR,and spoke to him in hard words that we pakistanis are ur partners in war of terriorsm,and we are not expeting this from your govt.so result come the british govt took their decision back and increased the visa ratio for pakistanis and on priority basis.

so now i can only say that we pakistani people are facing AP becoz of our govt,if they talk to the usa govt on this matter than atleast we can get some benefit,but no way our govt need only DOLLARS not benefits for people of pakistan...................

hello all vj pakistani members.this is really a serious topic that is iam going to start.iam also in AP from last 30 days,not only me but as far as im aware 98% of my brothers and sisters from pakistan,despite completing all the requirements,as per USA laws,from uscis,nvc and atlast embassy islamabad,still go to the AP process,just for nuthing only they have one reason just to check security back grounds.they check everything before when we submit our application to uscis,they check all the documents and security checks then arrange a interview.but after passing the interview at islamabad embassy,the embassy have only one answer that we need to work more on your case so we will let you know when we done it,it might take some time starts from 15 days to 6 months may be more than that.

my point is that why this AP is only for pakistani immigrants.i know they do AP for other embassies aswel but average AP for others is 45 days the most.who is responsible for this,i think one and only govt of pakistan,because we and govt of pakistan are right hand of usa in war of terrorism and usa have to have a smooth and fast visa policy for pakistan,but sorry to say that our pakistani govt is really scared to talk to usa govt,our govt can only talk on one issue that is AID in shape of dollars..there was only one person who used to talk with other govts on visa issue and that was gen parveez musharaf,i rememberd that in the year of 2005 when UK GOVT announce that they will no more issue asylums or student visa to pakistanis,very second day he called the british prime minister TONY BLAIR,and spoke to him in hard words that we pakistanis are ur partners in war of terriorsm,and we are not expeting this from your govt.so result come the british govt took their decision back and increased the visa ratio for pakistanis and on priority basis.

so now i can only say that we pakistani people are facing AP becoz of our govt,if they talk to the usa govt on this matter than atleast we can get some benefit,but no way our govt need only DOLLARS not benefits for people of pakistan...................

Well it has nothing to do with your views. They don't only put pakistani in AP they almost do with every immigrant around the globe. so don't be frustrate. Mine took 5 month to clear. So just relax and wait.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well it has nothing to do with your views. They don't only put pakistani in AP they almost do with every immigrant around the globe. so don't be frustrate. Mine took 5 month to clear. So just relax and wait.

Most Moroccan immigrants get approved on the day of their interview. They may want to do more back ground checks due to the histories between the two countries. Just be patient and all will be well.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Everybody goes into AP, some are done very quickly some take a very long time.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

i agree with virgo2012 as almost ALL Pakistani males are being put in AP without any time to complete. Some Pakistani people are in AP for more than 2 years. I am a Pakistani and i had my interview in Abu Dhabi, outcome was same, AP. In my case i guess it was already decided. They just look at the place of birth and put everyone in AP.

USCIS / CSC:

27/02/2012: Sent I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

03/01/2012: NOA1

06/18/2012: NOA2 in email

06/23/2012: NOA2 in hand

NVC:

07/09/2012: NVC received

07/26/2012: Case number/IIN - wrong embassy..grrrr

07/26/2012: DS-3032 sent (Emailed)

07/30/2012: New Case number

07/30/2012: AOS bill

07/31/2012: AOS bill shows PAID

08/01/2012: AOS package sent

08/02/2012: AOS package delivered

08/02/2012: DS-3032 accepted

08/03/2012: IV bill

08/06/2012: IV bill shows PAID

08/06/2012: IV package sent0

8/07/2012: IV package delivered

08/14/2012: Case complete

09/14/2012: Interview scheduled

US Embassy Abu Dhabi:

09/15/2012: Medical

10/02/2012: Interview *Result: AP*

12/31/2013: Visa in hand

03/19/2014: ELIS fee paid

03/20/2014: POE ABU DHABI / Chicago

IN USA:

04/03/2014: SSN applied

04/08/2014: SSN received

05/21/2014: Welcome letter received

05/22/2014: 10 years GC arrived in mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

so what???? if they put u in ap....! ?

be a man b a lion....!

INSHALLAH....! Allah sa barii power koi nahii....! koi kuch nahii ker saktaa...! Jo Allah ka hukam hoga wohe ho ga.... keep praying....! everything will fine soon....!

be a man b a lion....!

INSHALLAH....! Allah sa barii power koi nahii....! koi kuch nahii ker saktaa...! Jo Allah ka hukam hoga wohe ho ga.... keep praying....! everything will fine soon....!

Its easy for you to say this, but just wait until your in the same situation as them..than you will know how they feel, good luck to everyone..

Edited by @@mirpeArL

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

be a man b a lion....!

You are right that everything has a time but my dear you are new in this process and time comes when you will get tired of waiting and then you will realize why exactly we are so frustrated and mad.

btw :time:

USCIS / CSC:

27/02/2012: Sent I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

03/01/2012: NOA1

06/18/2012: NOA2 in email

06/23/2012: NOA2 in hand

NVC:

07/09/2012: NVC received

07/26/2012: Case number/IIN - wrong embassy..grrrr

07/26/2012: DS-3032 sent (Emailed)

07/30/2012: New Case number

07/30/2012: AOS bill

07/31/2012: AOS bill shows PAID

08/01/2012: AOS package sent

08/02/2012: AOS package delivered

08/02/2012: DS-3032 accepted

08/03/2012: IV bill

08/06/2012: IV bill shows PAID

08/06/2012: IV package sent0

8/07/2012: IV package delivered

08/14/2012: Case complete

09/14/2012: Interview scheduled

US Embassy Abu Dhabi:

09/15/2012: Medical

10/02/2012: Interview *Result: AP*

12/31/2013: Visa in hand

03/19/2014: ELIS fee paid

03/20/2014: POE ABU DHABI / Chicago

IN USA:

04/03/2014: SSN applied

04/08/2014: SSN received

05/21/2014: Welcome letter received

05/22/2014: 10 years GC arrived in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

you are 100% correct in your views.

Pakistan bow down to USA government for any and everything so I can understand your frustrations. you would think that Pakistan government could pressure USA to relax the apparent mandatory AP currently happening. Your best bet is to pray that your AP doesn't last long time.

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

They certainty do a good job in hiding this.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You can say this is a ridiculous post because your loved one is not from Pakistan. Pakistani's can spend years in AP. I know a couple that spent 4 years in AP and the result was the embassy said their K-1 Petition had expired. My own husband has so far sent 20 months in AP. The OP asks a good question. What would happen if the government of Pakistan put pressure on the United States to streamline AP for Pakistani's? Our government sends billions of dollars to Pakistan every year and as long as the money is flowing immigration problems to the United States is the last thing on the minds of those in power in Pakistan.

The American citizen that loves a Pakistani also suffers. The waiting is so hard I don't have words to describe it. It's the not knowing that gets to you. The embassy and the DOS won't tell you anything except that your case is in AP and they can still deny the visa even after waiting months or years.

Yes, it is ridiculous.

Every potential immigrant, from everywhere in the world, is put through AP which is nothing more than a background check to, you know, weed out bad people (criminals, fraud, etc.). The background check is done locally, not by the US government, but by the potential immigrant's government. This means a human being - a human being from the immigrant's country - physically checking records because, as we all know, not every country on the planet has computerized and digitized records.

The length of AP has nothing to do with the US government. Blame the home team, because that's who is bogging down the process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

you are 100% correct in your views.

Pakistan bow down to USA government for any and everything so I can understand your frustrations. you would think that Pakistan government could pressure USA to relax the apparent mandatory AP currently happening. Your best bet is to pray that your AP doesn't last long time.

Why would Pakistan want to pressure a government to take one of its citizens? Presumably the Pakistan government paid to educate this person and now that person will go to another country that will then get the benefit of that persons lifetime of work.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.