Pinocchio Liberal

Pre-Debate predictions

108 posts in this topic

Add in the employer sanctions he mentioned and I think we have a good start.

Could any President actually get it all through Congress?

No doubt getting it through Congress would be a huge problem. I am glad that Romney actually answered the question and gave his stance on the issue and what he'd do about it. He rarely gives a clue as to how he'll get things done. He sounds a bit like Obama did four years ago and he even has his sheep here like Obama did. The more things change the more they stay the same.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

No doubt getting it through Congress would be a huge problem. I am glad that Romney actually answered the question and gave his stance on the issue and what he'd do about it. He rarely gives a clue as to how he'll get things done. He sounds a bit like Obama did four years ago and he even has his sheep here like Obama did. The more things change the more they stay the same.

I don't like either of them.

As is becoming more common, the candidates that make it to the big vote resemble more the lowest common denominator than the best person for the position.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

I don't like either of them.

As is becoming more common, the candidates that make it to the big vote resemble more the lowest common denominator than the best person for the position.

I know we can vote for whoever we want, but it's still a two party system in reality. I'll say this too, Romney has more experience now than Obama had 4 years ago. But Obama has has a hard 4 years of learning and nothing beats the school of hard knocks for learning and experience.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I know we can vote for whoever we want, but it's still a two party system in reality. I'll say this too, Romney has more experience now than Obama had 4 years ago. But Obama has has a hard 4 years of learning and nothing beats the school of hard knocks for learning and experience.

He needs to show some sign that he has learned from those 4 years, though. To me, he hasn't shown that.

He is as light on policy specifics as his challenger and is practically running on a platform of "we'll, he'd be worse", without ever answering the question "worse than what?"

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Low gas prices were evidence economy was doing bad? Not following that logic...

Romney being a tad bit rude though they are both kinda marking their territory at the moment.

People use less gas when they don't have a job they have to drive to. I like to see how the cheap beer market did over the same period.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Anyone else see the irony in a fat chick named Candy?

Report is bottom left of this post.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

People use less gas when they don't have a job they have to drive to. I like to see how the cheap beer market did over the same period.

:thumbs::lol:

It's only a two-party system if you make it out to be one. If everyone who had that mentality picked up and voted for someone else, a 3rd and even a 4th party would have a real chance, especially on a grass roots level.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

There is a god. My prayers have been answered. GOOD LUCK MITT!

Anyone else see the irony in a fat chick named Candy?

Report is bottom left of this post.

It was PATHETIC!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

SO FRICKIN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EVIL HUH? :rofl:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Hey spook vote for Obama he is gonna need it.

― Andrew Wilkow

Huh hrmmmm huh does Obama have a plan for America? Can someone tell me what it is?

― Andrew Wilkow

Hey spook vote for Obama he is gonna need it.

Why not get your head out of your a$$ and see daylight? Your worse than the Obama supporters. You think there is a one man miracle cure for what ails this country. And you criticized the sheep 4 years ago? :rofl: You sound like a blubbering fool. Yea, Republicans have all the answers. Just like the Democrats did 4 years ago.

Huh hrmmmm huh does Obama have a plan for America? Can someone tell me what it is?

Better yet, YOU tell us what Romney's plan is. He doesn't seem willing to say anything about it.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015