Pinocchio Liberal

Pre-Debate predictions

108 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

She has done just as much to reign Obama in as she has Romney.

I know it's automatic to blame the moderator if you don't like how a debate is going but she has been fairly even.

I was applauding her for pissing off Obama so well.

Mitt sounds like a used car salesman. I finally get his proposed tax policy .... Seen it many times before by many other politicians. Putting money on one pocket by taking out of another.

Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

So gas prices are skyrocketing around the world now because things are so good?

I'll bet you 100 dollars when the graphs come out tomorrow showing gas prices relative to economic growth for the last umpteen years there will be little correlation..

Or maybe it's down to greed.

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

I don't see that. Romney is the master of that stage.

Obama is so losing his poise.

How is he losing poise? By not allowing Romney to dictate the rules?

He didn't stand up for himself in the first debate and look how that turned out for him.

Obama is handling himself very well

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I don't see that. Romney is the master of that stage.

Obama is so losing his poise.

You think?

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Lib stands up and says she is un decided :rofl: Candy you cant save a LOSER!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Lib stands up and says she is un decided :rofl: Candy you cant save a LOSER!

You are obsessed with Candy.

Unfortunately, she has not.

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

He is a frickin BOY CHILD! Thank god for Rommney for showin you ppl who the person is you voted for. You know its a joke! Even Candy cant SAVE HIM!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Obama did exactly what I was hoping he would do.

He needed a strong debate and I believe he did very well.

Of course republicans will say that Romney did better but to each their own.