coltoasty

October 2012 I-130 Filers

1,670 posts in this topic

This one was NYC

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?cfl=0&id=146828

There's a second one with almost an identical time frame, but for some reason it won't let me see their timeline.

But the stats are showing up in the overall info.

This one is recent i get frustrated because i sent my case out in9/28/12 and got my noa1 on october 3/2012 and still nothing. It sucks

8/25/2012 - Married in DR

EMBASSY:

05/29/2013-Medical
06/21/2013-Interview Date
6/21/2013 APPROVED

06-24-2013-Visa ISSUED

6-26-2013 VISA IN HAND
06-30-2013-POE-JFK NYC

DOCUMENTS RECEIVED UPON POE

7/9/2013 - SS Card

01/06/2014- green card

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I've only seen one member approved at my local office on VJ. He was an August filer and was approved in a mere 69 days.

There are no other Hartford filers on VJ. I suppose it isn't that weird, but it would be nice to have a reference point.

I've pretty much decided to check once a day but as most people say they've gotten text or email when the website changes, I figure I'll hear about it that way. I guess I'm finally resigned to finding something more productive to do. I also can't hurry up my spouse into getting his tax transcripts etc... So I think in the end I'll be waiting on him. He's such a procrastinating last minute doer. /headdesk

I start threatening a cooking and fun times strike if he doesn't stay on top of things and get me the paperwork I want. ;):whistle::innocent:

Edited by Nola123

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Hahahaha! He'd probably force me to enforce the threat and undoubtably I'd regret it the most. Lol!

Actually a friend of his from California recently had his Canadian wife just do adjustment of status and they were married after we were. So it depressed him a bit that this girl is already a conditional perm resident and we're still apart. Maybe it'll light his fire a bit? Right now our hands are a little tied simply due to the fact he's not at home for the next 6 weeks and then leaves again close to our anniversary for a month. He has so much job training to do this first year it's crazy. But after its all done it increases his pay level which hopefully helps us buy a house next year. I have things I have to do myself like get the titre tests done and open bank accounts at RBC, so I'm procrastinating too. I can't throw him under the bus....yet... Lol! JK!

Edited by NikiR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I know its crazy i saw it this morning and i was like ####### !!! I feel bad for my 4 months wait but then i feel worse for those who recently have applied and are new to this hott mess

Grrr, it really upset me, mine is past 4 months and not even online! headbonk.gif

08/24/2012 - Married

USCIS:

10/01/2012 - Mailed/Filed for I-130 via USPS Express Mail
10/05/2012 - E-Notification NOA1
10/10/2012 - Paper NOA1
11/28/2012 - Transferred from NBC to NYC Office
02/13/2013 - USCIS Case Status NOA2
02/20/2013 - Paper NOA2

NVC:
02/22/2013 - Case Received by NVC
03/11/2013 - Case Number, IIN, BIN Assigned, DS-3032 Email Sent
03/13/2013 - AOS Invoice Received and Paid and DS-3032 Generated
03/14/2013 - AOS Invoice Shows as Paid, AOS Packet Mailed via USPS Express Mail, DS-3032 Re-sent with Supervisor Review
03/15/2013 - AOS Packet Received by NVC, DS-3032 Supervisor Review Accepted
03/18/2013 - IV Invoice Received and Paid
03/21/2013 - IV Packet Mailed via USPS Express Mail
03/23/2013 - IV Invoice Shows as Paid
03/27/2013 - AOS Packet Accepted
04/03/2013 - IV Packet Reviewed
04/04/2013 - IV Checklist Received
04/15/2013 - IV Checklist Arrived at NVC
04/24/2013 - IV Checklist Reviewed - Case Complete

05/01/2013 - Interview Date Assigned
05/03/2013 - Case Shipped to Embassy

Embassy:
05/06/2013 - Case Received from NVC
05/18/2013 - Medical
06/17/2013 - Interview Date - Result: AP

09/20/2013 - CEAC Status Changed to Visa Issued

10/01/2013 - Visa Ready for Pickup/Picked Up (Delayed due to being sent to incorrect City initially)

10/09/2013 - POE - New York City - JFK
11/xx/2013 - Greencard Received
11/xx/2013 - Social Security number Received

Folks, my calculations will be delayed by one day because the computer with the spreadsheet in it is at work being repaired and this netbook doesn't have Excel. Sorry about that. I did run a quick check on the 8th and it looked like approvals were picking up, though, and there were no additional denials or RFEs and no existing RFEs were resolved. I think we're still going to show around 50-55 percent approvals. I'll verify tomorrow evening.

Edited by speedwell

I'm a dual US/Hungarian citizen (both by birth; Hungarian citizenship verification TBA), and my husband is a dual British/Irish citizen (by treaty) from Northern Ireland. We are atheists.

All advice is given pursuant to the Disclaimer that you may read at the bottom of each forum page.

LATEST STEPS:

28 Jun 2013: POE Houston

08 Jul 2013: SSN received (at SSA office)

07 Aug 2013: Green Card received

27 Feb 2014: Whoa, life happened. Planning move "back home" together to Republic of Ireland by end of April.

29 Apr 2014: POE Dublin through Heathrow

15 May 2014: Received formal residency/work permission (GNIB card with Stamp 4, one year renewable) for the ROI

For my FULL timeline, see my "About Me" page.

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Me three! Mailed to Chicago Lockbox 10/10/2012

And here we go....

Good

Good luck!

I would recommend getting familiar with the process while you wait for the I-130 to be approved. Also, use this time to gather lots of proof that will help you during the NVC and interview stage. Any contact you make with the beneficiary (via visits, sms, email, call etc) should be documented and used as proof for on going relationship and supplied to NVC down the road.

Let keep waiting

Folks, my calculations will be delayed by one day because the computer with the spreadsheet in it is at work being repaired and this netbook doesn't have Excel. Sorry about that. I did run a quick check on the 8th and it looked like approvals were picking up, though, and there were no additional denials or RFEs and no existing RFEs were resolved. I think we're still going to show around 50-55 percent approvals. I'll verify tomorrow evening.

Good

Hahahaha! He'd probably force me to enforce the threat and undoubtably I'd regret it the most. Lol!

Actually a friend of his from California recently had his Canadian wife just do adjustment of status and they were married after we were. So it depressed him a bit that this girl is already a conditional perm resident and we're still apart. Maybe it'll light his fire a bit? Right now our hands are a little tied simply due to the fact he's not at home for the next 6 weeks and then leaves again close to our anniversary for a month. He has so much job training to do this first year it's crazy. But after its all done it increases his pay level which hopefully helps us buy a house next year. I have things I have to do myself like get the titre tests done and open bank accounts at RBC, so I'm procrastinating too. I can't throw him under the bus....yet... Lol! JK!

Gods time is the best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

This one is recent i get frustrated because i sent my case out in9/28/12 and got my noa1 on october 3/2012 and still nothing. It sucks

Let keep waiting

Gods time is the best

I don't believe in God but thanks.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

What's the joke? The man prays, "Oh, Lord God, to whom all of the world's wealth is as a single penny, and all time is as a single minute... please give me a penny." And God replies, "Sure, wait a minute."

Not a believer, myself. :)

I'm a dual US/Hungarian citizen (both by birth; Hungarian citizenship verification TBA), and my husband is a dual British/Irish citizen (by treaty) from Northern Ireland. We are atheists.

All advice is given pursuant to the Disclaimer that you may read at the bottom of each forum page.

LATEST STEPS:

27 Feb 2014: Whoa, life happened. Planning move "back home" together to Republic of Ireland by end of April.

15 May 2014: Received formal residency/work permission (GNIB card with Stamp 4, one year renewable) for the ROI

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I swear I think I'm going to go around here and be like "When the Norns have decided it will be your time...it will be"

Or "in Thor's just will I put my trust" as a response to everything.

:innocent:

I can see my approval thread now "Only through belief in the ancient Norse gods comes all good things - Approved!"

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

I swear I think I'm going to go around here and be like "When the Norns have decided it will be your time...it will be"

Or "in Thor's just will I put my trust" as a response to everything.

:innocent:

I can see my approval thread now "Only through belief in the ancient Norse gods comes all good things - Approved!"

My best friend paid a Hindu priest to say a ritual to Murugan for me as a help for legal and financial matters. The next day my petition was approved, and the day after that my meeting with my CPA turned up two errors I was about to make on my taxes that could have cost me several thousand dollars in total. I guess all I can say about that is... vetri vel, lol....

Edited by speedwell

LATEST STEPS:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

well start believing because at this point in the process there ain't nothing anybody can do. only one who can do anything is the big man god, i prey to him because in times like this with all the ####### i have to deal with just so i can get a stupid paper that says approved is pray to him his the only one who truly understands what me and my wife are going through beaning apart :angry: for so long. i thought this was going to be quick doesn't seem like it now :crying:

well start believing because at this point in the process there ain't nothing anybody can do. only one who can do anything is the big man god, i prey to him because in times like this with all the ####### i have to deal with just so i can get a stupid paper that says approved is pray to him his the only one who truly understands what me and my wife are going through beaning apart :angry: for so long. i thought this was going to be quick doesn't seem like it now :crying:

Which God? ;)

Edited by speedwell

LATEST STEPS:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Which God? ;)

ahhh u got me there! :rofl: my is Jesus im catholic but people believe in other gods which is find by me i have no problem. but what i was trying to get at is to have faith it helps trust me it does. but at the end of the day evening if u dont believe in 'god' then its fine which do whatever we want with our lives :bonk:

ahhh u got me there! :rofl: my is Jesus im catholic but people believe in other gods which is find by me i have no problem. but what i was trying to get at is to have faith it helps trust me it does. but at the end of the day evening if u dont believe in 'god' then its fine which do whatever we want with our lives :bonk:

Yeah, I was being cheeky. Get through it however you can, friend. :)

LATEST STEPS:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.