DnA7

Vermont July Filers!

251 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I applied on July 11 and I received my NOA2 today! Just hold out a little longer everyone!

I have been calling them everyday for the past few days to nag a bit. Not sure if this helped or not, but I'm just letting you all know.

Congrats!!!!

Just so everyone knows I'm July 2 CSC and still no word... Soooo VSC has passed CSC on processing dates?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Congrats!!!!

Just so everyone knows I'm July 2 CSC and still no word... Soooo VSC has passed CSC on processing dates?

so im a july 9 noa1 and was just checking the website and changed some number before and after mine the ones with the same noa1 date.. before me and after me have been approved recently so hopfully we here soon.... would be a nice Xmas present....:)

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

event.png

as1cJOU-M240000MDAwMDA4fDAwMDEzOThsfGJlY2FtZSBhIGNvdXBsZQ.gif

Filed: Country: South Korea
Timeline

Hi everyone! I applied on July 11 and I received my NOA2 today! Just hold out a little longer everyone!

I have been calling them everyday for the past few days to nag a bit. Not sure if this helped or not, but I'm just letting you all know.

Oh wow that's great! Congrats! Mine is dated July 23. Hopefully we will hear something sooner or later :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I'm all for holidays but i'm a little sad that this the approvals are going to slow down for the next 10 days or so.

BTW, what do you do after your NOA2? Wondering if I should go get my PCC right after the online approval.

NOA1: July 18th, 2012

Touched: July 23rd, 2012

No RFE! So Happy :)

NOA2: Jan 25th, 2013 (191 days)

<b> Interview : 15th March 2013 APPROVED</b>

Visa in Hand: 22nd March 2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I just opened my email. NOA2 is on it's way.

Gareth got on his plane 3 hours ago to spend Christmas & New Year with me. I can't wait to see what he says, when I tell him we are approved!!

Hope you all hear good news about your files soon!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just opened my email. NOA2 is on it's way.

Gareth got on his plane 3 hours ago to spend Christmas & New Year with me. I can't wait to see what he says, when I tell him we are approved!!

Hope you all hear good news about your files soon!!

Congratulations! Merry Christmas!!!!! :luv:

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

so im a july 9 noa1 and was just checking the website and changed some number before and after mine the ones with the same noa1 date.. before me and after me have been approved recently so hopfully we here soon.... would be a nice Xmas present....:)

I totally agree... Best of luck to you!!

Timeline

Hello! Relatively new to the forum... NOA1 July 24th. I'm very happy to see July petitions being approved and even happier that in 48 hours I'll be on a plane to England! I think it's a great idea to keep in touch with filers from the same time period. Heaven knows we don't hear much (if anything) from USCIS while we wait and wait and wait. I'll check back in after the New Year begins; taking a hiatus from computers for a few weeks. I know all of you in long distance relationships understand that perfectly.

Happy holidays to all and let's hope our dreams come true in 2013.... the earlier, the better!

Timeline

Reading back through the thread, I saw some discussion about "crazy things" couples do on line to stay close while so far apart in miles. Things that we do outside daily emails, text messages, chats, and phone calls...We listen to concerts and interviews together (both big music fans; we met at a festival in London) and chat while we listen. We also listen to BBC4 quite often (mostly dramas) and discuss what we are listening to via chat (I have to listen online). We try to schedule at least one "date" a week. Our latest "crazy thing" was our version of the 12 Days of Christmas, specifically tailored to our 2 1/2 years together and it also served as a countdown to my upcoming trip.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So just a random question... As I posted on the 19th, I got an email saying we were being sent an RFE in the mail. Today I got another email from USCIS that was the exact same, word for word. Except that it was dated the 21st.

Why two emails on two different dates? Is that normal?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Got the test message TODAY!!! Our Petitioner was APPROVED!!!! Shouldn't be long for everyone else!!!! :yes:(L):dance:

Mailed package: 6/28/12
NOA1 rec'd: 7/03/12
NOA2 rec'd:/ 12/27/12
Medical: 2/08/13
Interview:3/4/13 Approved!!!!
K1 Visa Arrives: 3/8/13

5/5/2013 MARRIED!!

AOS/EAD Filed 5/14/13

NOA1 5/16/13

Biometrics 6/19/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

OMG!!! congratulations :) so happy for you.

09/25/2012: Sent I-129F
10/02/2012: NOA1
12/11/2012: Touched - alien registration number changed
04/01/2013: Touched - not sure what happened here, only the date changed
04/05/2013: Touched - petitioner's address was changed

05/26/2013: RFE - letter of intent was not signed by beneficiary

05/14/2013: I-129F Approved

06/03/2013: Case forwarded to Consulate

08/27/2013: Interview - Approved!

09/05/2013: Visa in hands

11/01/2013: Moved to the US (POE Miami)

12/03/2013: We got married!! heart.gif

01/06/2014: AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox

01/17/2014: NOA1

02/13/2014: Biometrics appointment

03/13/2014: EAD and AP approved

04/22/2014: Case touched, change of address

04/30/2014: Notice of potential interview waiver case received

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZTZum5.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We are new to this board and so happy we found it! Congratulations to the new NOA2 recipients! My NOA1 was July 4th and am finally feeling like we could hear something soon. Fingers crossed!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.