DnA7

Vermont July Filers!

251 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hello All!

I thought it might be a good idea to start a separate thread for those of us who have their cases collecting dust at good old VSC. While I am tremendously pleased to see so many CSC people getting approved :dance: knowing we still have MONTHS :blink: to go made it hard to see every single day. :(

So....here is a space for us to wait it out together...talk about life, love, share recipes lol...WHATEVER we can do to keep our minds off of the months ahead!

I hope you will join me!! :)

Here's to VSC getting a serious move on things!!

All of our best, Denise & Andrew

Mailed package: 6/28/12
NOA1 rec'd: 7/03/12
NOA2 rec'd:/ 12/27/12
Medical: 2/08/13
Interview:3/4/13 Approved!!!!
K1 Visa Arrives: 3/8/13

5/5/2013 MARRIED!!

AOS/EAD Filed 5/14/13

NOA1 5/16/13

Biometrics 6/19/13

Timeline

Excellent idea!! More than happy to join you and see if we can make this wait a little more bearable!!

Wonderful!!!

I see you are UK as well! :)

VSC should really supply us with "pass the time" game ideas! :lol:

5/5/2013 MARRIED!!

AOS/EAD Filed 5/14/13

NOA1 5/16/13

Biometrics 6/19/13

Wonderful!!!

I see you are UK as well! :)

VSC should really supply us with "pass the time" game ideas! :lol:

Yeah I'm in Scotland and my fiancé is in Arkansas.

Haha! They should definitely give us something. Maybe at the end of this we need to get tshirts printed with "I survived VSC!" on them :rofl:

I agree I know I have only been waiting 3 months and still have a few more to go ... Just patiently waiting....

Welcome to the group habibi11. Nice to have you with us :thumbs:

Timeline

I agree I know I have only been waiting 3 months and still have a few more to go ... Just patiently waiting....

Welcome!!! We can all wait together! :thumbs:

Yeah I'm in Scotland and my fiancé is in Arkansas.

Haha! They should definitely give us something. Maybe at the end of this we need to get tshirts printed with "I survived VSC!" on them :rofl:

Tshirts AND bumper stickers!!! LOL Ah Scotland...I used to have a friend in Glasgow. Have never been, but would love to see it!

It was getting really hard hearing people talk about how difficult the 3 month CSC wait is when we most likely won't even be touched until 2013! Not that begrudge them their fabulous timelines. :) I just think it will be easier, perhaps..on the VSC people if we have a space to chat together and not feel SO terribly left behind! :)

5/5/2013 MARRIED!!

AOS/EAD Filed 5/14/13

NOA1 5/16/13

Biometrics 6/19/13

Welcome!!! We can all wait together! :thumbs:

Tshirts AND bumper stickers!!! LOL Ah Scotland...I used to have a friend in Glasgow. Have never been, but would love to see it!

It was getting really hard hearing people talk about how difficult the 3 month CSC wait is when we most likely won't even be touched until 2013! Not that begrudge them their fabulous timelines. :) I just think it will be easier, perhaps..on the VSC people if we have a space to chat together and not feel SO terribly left behind! :)

I live just outside Glasgow.

I know what you mean. I'm happy that CSC July filers are getting approved but its really hard to see it when we know we've still got a long way to go.

I think we could create a book "101 things to do while waiting on NOA2" it would be a best seller on here!!!

Look at my timeline and dont hold your breath... Have no idea how July filers are getting done before me! Lol

K-1 Visa

11-19-2010 : I-129f Sent

12-09-2010 : NOA 1
09-27-2011 : Approved
10-07-2011 : Entry
10-23-2011 : Marriage

AOS Timeline

12-02-2011 : Date Filed
12-15-2011 : NOA Date
01-10-2012 : Bio. Appt
01-25-2012 : AOS Transfer to CSC
08-31-2012 : RFE received by USCIS
10-16-2012 : AOS Approved

ROC Timeline

07-22-2014 : Date Filed
07-25-2014 : NOA Date
08-25-2014 : Bio. Appt

01-23-2015 : Approved

Timeline

I live just outside Glasgow.

I know what you mean. I'm happy that CSC July filers are getting approved but its really hard to see it when we know we've still got a long way to go.

I think we could create a book "101 things to do while waiting on NOA2" it would be a best seller on here!!!

That is a great idea!!! :thumbs: It could be something like Chapter 1 :Watch Paint Dry - It's faster!

Look at my timeline and dont hold your breath... Have no idea how July filers are getting done before me! Lol

Wow!! That is crazy... I'm NOT going to say "hang in there" or "be patient it will come when you least expect it"...but I would suggest a strong drink ...and of course, hang out with us!! We're gonna share recipes, knit together, drink and play "I never" hahahah Anything to pass the time!!

5/5/2013 MARRIED!!

AOS/EAD Filed 5/14/13

NOA1 5/16/13

Biometrics 6/19/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think the t-shirt and car sticker are great ideas. I wonder if any famous people have applied for the K-1 or CR1 through VSC such as

Gwyneth Paltrow etc, and how long they had to wait? Good idea for a magazine article maybe?

Timeline

I think the t-shirt and car sticker are great ideas. I wonder if any famous people have applied for the K-1 or CR1 through VSC such as

Gwyneth Paltrow etc, and how long they had to wait? Good idea for a magazine article maybe?

Do you think that would even go through a center? I wonder.....

5/5/2013 MARRIED!!

AOS/EAD Filed 5/14/13

NOA1 5/16/13

Biometrics 6/19/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

I'll join this party. Received NOA1 on July 12, 2012 and 'patiently' waiting but the extended processing times at VSC are making me anxious and I can relate to everyone's frustration. I'm lucky enough to see my fiancé by visiting him every 1-2 months for a few days but it is costly and we just want to start our life together.

Timeline

I'll join this party. Received NOA1 on July 12, 2012 and 'patiently' waiting but the extended processing times at VSC are making me anxious and I can relate to everyone's frustration. I'm lucky enough to see my fiancé by visiting him every 1-2 months for a few days but it is costly and we just want to start our life together.

Welcome to the party!!

That is so wonderful that you get to see each other so often!

It's been about 4 months apart for us now...but! ...he will be here TOMORROW! :dance:

5/5/2013 MARRIED!!

AOS/EAD Filed 5/14/13

NOA1 5/16/13

Biometrics 6/19/13

Welcome to the party!!

That is so wonderful that you get to see each other so often!

It's been about 4 months apart for us now...but! ...he will be here TOMORROW! :dance:

You must be super excited to see your other half!! I get to see mine in 5 weeks 5 days!!! :dance:

So who's going to share a recipe first??? Lol!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.