Danno

Black actress goes for Romney and catches SH_T storm.

46 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

TWITTER EXPLODES AFTER BLACK ACTRESS ENDORSES ROMNEY AS THE ‘ONLY CHOICE FOR YOUR FUTURE

Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90′####### Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion.

“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney,” Dash wrote on her official Twitter page, accompanied by a photo of herself with an American flag.

Not long after, presumed Obama supporters began insulting Dash for her opinion, saying she isn’t “black” enough, several even asking if the actress would just “kill herself.”

One man wrote: “This hurts but you a Romney lover and you slutting yourself to the white man only proves why no black man married u @REALStaceyDash.”

As news of Dash’s treatment spread, however, First Amendment-lovers nationwide began voicing their support for the actress using the hashtag #ISupportStaceyDash.

Twitchy captured some of the worst responses to Dash’s Romney endorsement (content warning):

DANNO CENSOR

But Dash was apparently undeterred by the cruel reaction, and sent a number of sarcastic responses to the worst offenders, wrote a tweet reminding that she is entitled to her own opinion, and– to top it off– re-tweeted a Romney campaign message.

“Women have had enough of @BarackObama’s disappointment. We need new leadership to get our economy growing again…” the re-tweeted message reads.

Here a few of the top #ISupportStaceyDash tweets:

Screen-Shot-2012-10-07-at-11.52.04-PM-620x512.png

Screen-Shot-2012-10-07-at-11.53.44-PM-620x445.png

One man summed it up as a choice between Republican Utah congressional nominee Mia Love and Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke.

“#ISupportStaceyDash regardless of whether she gets a phone call form #Obama or not,” another wrote, highlighting the stark contrast between how quickly Fluke was propped up after being called a “#######” for advocating taxpayer-funded birth control, and how quickly Republican Stacey Dash was dragged through the mud for failing to support Obama in 2012.

(H/T: Twitchy)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/twitter-explodes-after-black-actress-endorses-romney-as-the-only-choice-for-your-future/

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Not surprising in the least seeing how Obama and his supporters have shown themselves to be the biggest racist this country has ever seen. They make the Klan look like choir boys.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Why are Americans so obsessed with the color of someone's skin. ####### does that have to do with how good or bad a person is at their job? I don't get it.

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Why are Americans so obsessed with the color of someone's skin. ####### does that have to do with how good or bad a person is at their job? I don't get it.

Some people including most Obama supporters like to break it down in terms of color. They use their racism as a weapon against normal Americans.

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Normal Americans?

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Normal Americans?

Those would be your non racist Americans who still believe in hetrosexuality, men having testicles and playing the male role and not the women. Believe it or not some still exist in this country.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Oh right. What the rest of the world calls knuckle dragging neanderthals. That's a normal American? Gotcha.

can you be a little more specific, what countries did you have in mind?

William Penn

Timeline

can you be a little more specific, what countries did you have in mind?

It would take too long to type them all.

Oh right. What the rest of the world calls knuckle dragging neanderthals. That's a normal American? Gotcha.

Yes I can see how some people these days might think of a non racist heterosexual person acting like the sex they are might be taken as a knuckle dragger. :wacko:

sigbet.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

The Democratic Party unfortunately has used race for decades now to try and divide the country for political gain (for the record I'm not a Republican or Democrat). It's quite the shame really because they makes the elections about race-based issues because they know it pulls at the heart strings of certain groups.

The sad side of this is that is causes other parties to have to point out the 'race' issues as well or otherwise lose votes.

The Democratic party has always been the racist party in America. They were the party of the KKK. They were the party against the civil rights act (though if we follow the constitution that shouldn't have been needed) and they are the party of cradle to grave dependency by minorities on government in an effort to get votes in their favor. They use people to try and get their votes and before they can be called out on it they call everyone else a racist first to keep from having to answer for their own wrong doings. It's pathetic.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

It would take too long to type them all.

Give me your top 5, I want to see what these cultures look like.

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

It sounds very nice to say.. but its like me asking why the Catholics and Protestants have traditionally not gotten along in Scotland, that makes no sense to me..

There was actually a point in my life I thought this was an American issue but when I started traveling to other countries I saw it exists everywhere there is a large enough split population..

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Timeline

It sounds very nice to say.. but its like me asking why the Catholics and Protestants have traditionally not gotten along in Scotland, that makes no sense to me..

There was actually a point in my life I thought this was an American issue but when I started traveling to other countries I saw it exists everywhere there is a large enough split population..

Ah yeah it sounds like too much time in places like Beautiful scotland can give one a false impression of the world.

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Not surprising in the least seeing how Obama and his supporters have shown themselves to be the biggest racist this country has ever seen. They make the Klan look like choir boys.

I forgot Kip. Who did you vote for again?

QCjgyJZ.jpg