Danno

Couples who share the housework are more likely to divorce.

139 posts in this topic

I grow my own juniper and home brew gin

Now, that's to be admired!

One of these days, I'll have enough cash to hire David Cassidy to hold a candle under my fondue pot while reclining in a burnt orange jumpsuit. :wub: Rowr!

Uh oh...it looks like we have the CABA WOLFPACK! 100 points! Ding Ding! Someone alert Kiparooni!

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I grow my own juniper and home brew gin

which of your masters degrees helped you with that? How many do you have? Are you sure it isn't just crack you are making?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Now, that's to be admired!

One of these days, I'll have enough cash to hire David Cassidy to hold a candle under my fondue pot while reclining in a burnt orange jumpsuit. :wub: Rowr!

Uh oh...it looks like we have the CABA WOLFPACK! 100 points! Ding Ding! Someone alert Kiparooni!

And as usual, the wolves go for the beautiful women. Have to run them down and then tear them up. OMG, how badly do they HATE women? They are completely against anyone having a choice, unless it is to choose to be just like them.

Really, Alla and I have nothing against what your husbands tolerate or that you need someone else to pay for your interests/travel, whatever...it is totally OK with us. We are pro-choice! We say "Have fun with your life!"

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wer'e looking at 104 today. Nice and toasty.

Must eat lunch outdoors so I can watch the Ladies in their summer outfits on Colorado boulevard.

Life is good :yes:

postpics.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

which of your masters degrees helped you with that? How many do you have? Are you sure it isn't just crack you are making?

I actually took a class at the local community college on "home brewing" It's a popular hobby these days though I don't know that masters degree is required, certainly not multiple masters degrees.

90day.jpg

Timeline

Yes, see the sentence which mentions "personal travel." One of the nice things about business travel is you can rack up miles and points so don't pay for flights and nights at hotels, so actually I don't pay for travel all that often. I will be using my miles to travel to London for christmas with a planned side trip after Boxing Day - we are thinking Morocco, but maybe Berlin.

I am not a model because it interests me about as much as scrubbing floors. Why pursue something that doesn't interest you?

So again, any travel you can afford to pay for? No? Have you considered using one of your masters degrees to get a better job so you can afford to travel?

I actually took a class at the local community college on "home brewing" It's a popular hobby these days though I don't know that masters degree is required, certainly not multiple masters degrees.

Good thing for you there are pastimes for the uneducated.

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

(AKA Toyota Yaris)

:rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

And as usual, the wolves go for the beautiful women. Have to run them down and then tear them up. OMG, how badly do they HATE women? They are completely against anyone having a choice, unless it is to choose to be just like them.

Really, Alla and I have nothing against what your husbands tolerate or that you need someone else to pay for your interests/travel, whatever...it is totally OK with us. We are pro-choice! We say "Have fun with your life!"

How the hell did you get that out of my post?

K-1

AOS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

How the hell did you get that out of my post?

If we didn't hate beautiful women (which we obviously don't) there would be a great emptiness in Gary's life, he would have no cause to fight like a valiant keyboard warrior against the OPPRESSION of beautiful women. He is, to paraphrase Tony Soprano's Ukrainian gumar, their "knight in white satin armor."

90day.jpg

It's starting to get rank in this thread.

It's all in good fun.

I think. :unsure:

K-1

AOS