Danno

Couples who share the housework are more likely to divorce.

139 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Heat wave starts tomorrow, typical indian summer. It didn't make 85 like they said it would, but the next day or two should be in the 90's. No rain in sight. About half the crush is in. With this heat, and the cool summer, I think they may stretch it out a bit longer than usual. They say this may be the best quality fruit in decades, if there are any wine collectors out there.

Wer'e looking at 104 today. Nice and toasty.

Must eat lunch outdoors so I can watch the Ladies in their summer outfits on Colorado boulevard.

Life is good :yes:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well duh. That is common sense everyone knows that a man is supposed to run the house or it will create problems. Women say they want everything 50/50 but if your not THE MAN of the house a woman will not respect you. The same exact reason women say they want a polite respectful gentle sensitive man then always run to bad boys when they have chance. Demand respect and you will get it Its genetics men are supposed to hunt the animal women folk are supposed to cook it

The lioness is the one who does the hunting for the pride, since the lioness is more aggressive by nature. The male lion usually stays and watches its young while waiting for the lionesses to return from the hunt. -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion#Hunting_and_diet

I guess the lions don't have common sense. :rofl:

===========================

2008-08-16 Sent N-400

2008-08-18 Application Received

2008-08-19 Check Cashed

2008-09-18 Biometrics

2008-12-09 Interview

2009-01-XX Oath (Yay! I'm a citizen)

==========================

07/19 - NOA2 approval

08/20 - Case received at NVC

08/23 - emailed DS-3022

08/25 - mailed AOS

08/27 - received AOS

08/31 - AOS Accepted

09/04 - Received confirmation of DS-3022

09/05 - Received IV invoice

09/05 - Pay IV bill

09/06 - IV showed as paid

09/06 - Send DS-230 packet

09/10 - Received DS-230 packet by NVC

09/17 - DS-230 Accepted/Case Complete

09/28 - Transfer to Manila Embassy

10/02 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's

10/08- 10/10 - Sputum Test

10/09 - Received by Manila Embassy

10/12 - Result of Sputum Test (Need to repeat)

10/16-10/18 - Repeat Sputum Test (Negative)

12/13 - Sputum Final Result (Negative)

12/21 - Interview at Embassy (Approved)

12/28 - Visa Picked Up from 2GO

12/28 - CFO

12/30 - POE (LAX)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

My husband "settles" for a wife engaged in something that interests her, enriches her and makes her happy, which precludes the scrubbing of floors. It's really not that interesting is it? But as you say, to each their own.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

===========================

2008-08-16 Sent N-400

2008-08-18 Application Received

2008-08-19 Check Cashed

2008-09-18 Biometrics

2008-12-09 Interview

2009-01-XX Oath (Yay! I'm a citizen)

==========================

07/19 - NOA2 approval

08/20 - Case received at NVC

08/23 - emailed DS-3022

08/25 - mailed AOS

08/27 - received AOS

08/31 - AOS Accepted

09/04 - Received confirmation of DS-3022

09/05 - Received IV invoice

09/05 - Pay IV bill

09/06 - IV showed as paid

09/06 - Send DS-230 packet

09/10 - Received DS-230 packet by NVC

09/17 - DS-230 Accepted/Case Complete

09/28 - Transfer to Manila Embassy

10/02 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's

10/08- 10/10 - Sputum Test

10/09 - Received by Manila Embassy

10/12 - Result of Sputum Test (Need to repeat)

10/16-10/18 - Repeat Sputum Test (Negative)

12/13 - Sputum Final Result (Negative)

12/21 - Interview at Embassy (Approved)

12/28 - Visa Picked Up from 2GO

12/28 - CFO

12/30 - POE (LAX)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The lioness is the one who does the hunting for the pride, since the lioness is more aggressive by nature. The male lion usually stays and watches its young while waiting for the lionesses to return from the hunt. -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion#Hunting_and_diet

I guess the lions don't have common sense. :rofl:

They are an endangered species.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

My husband "settles" for a wife engaged in something that interests her, enriches her and makes her happy, which precludes the scrubbing of floors. It's really not that interesting is it? But as you say, to each their own.

Alla has three masters degrees (Russian from Donetsk State Univ., English from Donetsk State Univ. and MA-TESOL from St Micheals, in VT) and is excelling in Nursing School, has several hobbies she keeps her sports equipment in her self propelled closet for. (AKA Toyota Yaris) They include weekly swimming, shooting, dancing lessons, and usually buying a few pairs of shoes because God know 200 pairs is not nearly enough! Does an occasional modeling shoot also.

AND scrubs the floors. She has NO time to post on VJ

AND she is HOT and she sleeps naked.

Go RUB!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

:lol:

What is it she does that is so enriching? Did she mention that?

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Like what? What do you engage in?

Gary And Alla

She could do a lot more of what she enjoys if she wasn't scrubbing a floor. It's just not a fun thing to do on a Saturday morning.

Like what? What do you engage in?

Food, travel, sports, going to the beach. You know, stuff that is fun.

90day.jpg

Timeline

AS you like. Though I don't outsource to sit around all day, which would be equally dull, but if that's what you like, go for it.

You should try fashion modeling.

The avatar is Alla from a photo shoot for a nightclub in Montreal. They use Ukrainian women to model for Canadian night clubs to attract men to spend money who are then dissapointed because Alla is not there but rather sleeping naked with me. But hey, they get them for the cover charge! They probably even buy a few drinks before they realize there are NO Ukrainian women there. :lol: She has done a lot of ads for places in Montreal. :lol:

Pays good and you get to keep the clothes! She gave the jacket in this photo to a friend in Donetsk.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

She could do a lot more of what she enjoys if she wasn't scrubbing a floor. It's just not a fun thing to do on a Saturday morning.

Food, travel, sports, going to the beach. You know, stuff that is fun.

Details? I would love to hear them, your life sounds so fascinating

Alla goess shooting Saturday morning, except in winter when she goes skiing. We have an annual pass at three ski resorts near our home. Bolton Valley, Mad River Glen and Jay Peak. Dancing lessons Tuesday and Wednesday evening, health club Thursday for swimming, fun dancing Friday night and sometimes Saturday night. She cleans floors usually Monday and Tuesday morning. She has nursing school Wed., Thurs., Friday mornings. Occasional ice skating, horseback riding. We live on Lake Champlain and have a private beach. She sunbathes/swims naked. Sometimes sleeps naked on the beach on hot summer nights. We have no AC...too bad, eh? Photos of all this, except the naked type, are at my profile, just click "photos"

She does fashion modeling also, usually one or two days per month.

So when do you think she would do more? Monday night? Yeah that's open. She is paying bills right now...she does all the bookkeeping for the house also.

She has been to Canada dzens of times this year,(although since that is an hour drive to Montreal it doesn't qualify as travel) New York and Boston for multiple days twice each, Ukraine/Russia for a month, Germany and Italy coming and going for three days each (love that new US passport! No visas needed!) Houston once, to get our son settled at Rice University for his fully paid Doctoral degree and we will go there again in February and to Ukraine during her winter break from nursing school. You? Where have you traveled so far this year?

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Fashion modelling is generally dull unless you can walk or attend a show at one of the top names at fashion week, preferably in London, New York, Milan or Paris since they are the only ones that matter. To the best of my knowledge, the top designers do not travel to Montreal to showcase their wares, though I do agree it is a fine place. Although I love clothes, the world of fashion is generally pretty vacuous although it does produce some interesting personalities like Alexander McQueen and Isabella Blow.

Next week I will be traveling to Cannes for work and I plan to take a personal vacation afterwards and will stay in Antibes but plan to visit Marseille, Avignon and St Tropez. So far this year work as taken me to Miami, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and London. I was going to go to Mumbai, but that was cancelled at the last minute. My personal trips this past year include Costa Rica, North Carolina, Lake Tahoe and Oregon.

Any travel you can afford to pay for yourself? :lol: So you are not a model because it is boring? :lol:

WOW!!! Your details are super-fascinating! Your life is clearly superior to Trompe's! And mine! OMG, I have the jellus.

:thumbs: Thanks.

Gary And Alla