big_deal_

age differience urgent help plz

77 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

thanx for replying .. so pictures can do the job if it's with my family and me .. if there's a stronger way to proof that plz tell me ... i'm bringing her to egypt for a weak so we can take pictures togither

Wow.

I hope that the reason that this sounds so bad is because of English language skills. Because this doesn't sound good at all.

Filed: Timeline

Not to be morbid and I'm sure its wasted typing but you got to really think this through. Being in love isn't enough. I've been in love. Lots of people have been in love. When you are in the prime of life, flourishing in a career, wanting to be raising children, etc and your wife is planning end of life concessions, it takes more than the fluttery first years of being in love feeling to make that work. I'm sure she's an amazing woman and you'd give the world to her if you could. But one must fast forward 20 years down the line...

I wish you the best, really truly. I pray it all works out.

I like your wiseness. Very moving.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Not to be morbid and I'm sure its wasted typing but you got to really think this through. Being in love isn't enough. I've been in love. Lots of people have been in love. When you are in the prime of life, flourishing in a career, wanting to be raising children, etc and your wife is planning end of life concessions, it takes more than the fluttery first years of being in love feeling to make that work. I'm sure she's an amazing woman and you'd give the world to her if you could. But one must fast forward 20 years down the line...

RFQ Great points. Eloquently written too!!!I got it.

correct me if I am wrong...but,I am not sure "end of life concessions" would be understood by OP.

Again, OP invite your love to come on VJ and co-learn about what is needed to have a strong case.

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

RFQ Great points. Eloquently written too!!!I got it.

correct me if I am wrong...but,I am not sure "end of life concessions" would be understood by OP.

I will write a bit more simple just in case. ;)

@_Big_Deal

What I am hoping for you is that you sit and think. In 22 years you will be only 45 years old-- in the prime of life, where a career/job is going great. You still have some of your youthful attractiveness. Most people are raising kids. She will be over 70 years old. She would be in the part of life where planning for major health problems and end of life events is common.

We say here "love is blind." Its easy to over look any differences now. You want to believe that your love is different. But reality is harsh and cruel. The divorce rate of all couples is over 50% and this is when most are close in age with similar goals, and similar cultures.

Sometimes loving is about letting go.

RFQ [uSA] & SIMA [EGYPT]
Sima Applies for B2: 12/2012
5yr B2 approved: 02/2012
Married: 03/09/2012
NAO1: 04/25/2012
NAO2: 07/26/2012
8/8/2012: NVC Case Received
NVC #: 8/29/2012

1/24/13: AoS and 230 accepted
01/31/13: Rec'd checklist (expectedly)
02/14/13: Item @ NVC

CASE COMPLETE: 2/24/13
03/15/13: Interview date received
03/17/13: Medical
INTERVIEW: 4/03/13
"Approved Pending AP"
11/07/2013: Request for Updated Documents (via Egyptian consulate AP page)

12/20/2013: Request for return of Passport to Embassy (phone call)
01/13/2014: Passport returned to embassy

01/15/2014: Status Changed (CEAC) Visa Printed
VISA RECEIVED: 1/17/14 dancin5hr.gif

POE: JFK on 3/12/14 CLEARED!
Baby1 1/2015 Baby2 8/2106 isA

2016 Beginning naturalization process later this year, isA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I found this link when looking up that issue with the law of 25 year age gap, and just found it interesting that they actually did a study: Age Gap Study

I am speechless over this study..... :wow:

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Because of the small sample used i this study, and how the sample was collected, I would question the validity of this research. It is very easy to shape the results of a study. Companies do that to support their products regularly. The study may provide some interesting things to think about and consider, however, that does not mean that the study is valid or the results are reliable.....Just a thought :whistle:

USCIS

Sent I-130 Petition - 11-23-11

NOA1 - 11-25-11

Sent K-3 Petition - 12-13-11

NOA1 - 12-14-11

RFE for I-130 - 6-4-12

Submitted RFE Info - 8-23-12

Request to Withdraw K-3 Sent - 8-25-12

NOA2 I-130 APPROVED - 8-27-12

NOA2 K-3 APPROVED - 8-27-12

I-797C received in the mail for I-130 ad K-3 - 8-31-12

I-130 was approved 254 days from NOA1 date

NVC

NVC Received/Email Notification - 9-5-12

NVC Case # - 9-5-12

Emailed DS-3032 - 9-6-12

Paid I-864 Fee - 9-6-2012

I-864 PAID - 9-10-12

Sent I-864 - 9-29-12

I-864 accepted - 10-11-12

Sent IV Packet - 9-29-12

RFE for DS230 - 10-11-12

Response to RFE received - 10-15-12

IV Packet accepted

Paid IV bill - 9-10-12

IV bill PAID - 9-20-12

Case Complete

???

USCIS request case be returned to them - 10-18-12

NVC reports case sent back on - 10-22-12

Unsuspecting ? Well, maybe. They say there's no fool like an old fool.

Or an old fool with access to the internet and the ability to fly to another country and sponsor someone who is her childs age..

I will write a bit more simple just in case. ;)

@_Big_Deal

What I am hoping for you is that you sit and think. In 22 years you will be only 45 years old-- in the prime of life, where a career/job is going great. You still have some of your youthful attractiveness. Most people are raising kids. She will be over 70 years old. She would be in the part of life where planning for major health problems and end of life events is common.

We say here "love is blind." Its easy to over look any differences now. You want to believe that your love is different. But reality is harsh and cruel. The divorce rate of all couples is over 50% and this is when most are close in age with similar goals, and similar cultures.

Sometimes loving is about letting go.

Or finding someone else to sponsor you and staying friends with the older woman

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Did we not only not get to help his hun, we lost OP???

If it is real, why doesn't the USC come onto VJ????

It is only for both their benefit :blink:

Or an old fool with access to the internet and the ability to fly to another country and sponsor someone who is her childs age..

Hi Kat, what are you doing now? I hope things are better for you

event.png

event.png

Did we not only not get to help his hun, we lost OP???

If it is real, why doesn't the USC come onto VJ????

It is only for both their benefit :blink:

Hi Kat, what are you doing now? I hope things are better for you

I am doing good.. How are you doing? My daughter has just started 2nd grade and loves it..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Because of the small sample used i this study, and how the sample was collected, I would question the validity of this research. It is very easy to shape the results of a study. Companies do that to support their products regularly. The study may provide some interesting things to think about and consider, however, that does not mean that the study is valid or the results are reliable.....Just a thought :whistle:

Actually, the methods look fairly solid for a qualitative study... what alternative would you recommend?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You are being very realistic

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:thumbs:

Hi Big Deal OP-

I don't believe your relationship is real. You haven't even bothered to claim that you love her so much, can't live without her, etc.

Dude, I know Egypt sucks right now and you wanna get out. Find a woman your own age, or pray that your "hun" doesn't have kids, because if some 24 year old punk was pushin up on my mama for a greencard, I can assure you he would WISH he'd stayed his @ss at home.

That is all, good day, folks :whistle:

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am so glad there wasn't any liquid in my mouth... i would have a dead laptop.

RFQ [uSA] & SIMA [EGYPT]
Sima Applies for B2: 12/2012
5yr B2 approved: 02/2012
Married: 03/09/2012
NAO1: 04/25/2012
NAO2: 07/26/2012
8/8/2012: NVC Case Received
NVC #: 8/29/2012

1/24/13: AoS and 230 accepted
01/31/13: Rec'd checklist (expectedly)
02/14/13: Item @ NVC

CASE COMPLETE: 2/24/13
03/15/13: Interview date received
03/17/13: Medical
INTERVIEW: 4/03/13
"Approved Pending AP"
11/07/2013: Request for Updated Documents (via Egyptian consulate AP page)

12/20/2013: Request for return of Passport to Embassy (phone call)
01/13/2014: Passport returned to embassy

01/15/2014: Status Changed (CEAC) Visa Printed
VISA RECEIVED: 1/17/14 dancin5hr.gif

POE: JFK on 3/12/14 CLEARED!
Baby1 1/2015 Baby2 8/2106 isA

2016 Beginning naturalization process later this year, isA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.