big_deal_

age differience urgent help plz

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

yes plz if u can contact this person to tell me what she did and the problems they faced will be so helping

I contacted her and she replied that she doesn't want to help. She believes now after all these years that her case was fraud and said that yours probably is too and that they will surely think that at the Embassy.

Sorry. :( I do know of another guy similar to your case that filed K1 and had an age gap. The Embassy made him wait over a year in AP/AR after the initial interview for the eventual visa approval. He spouse only visited him once before too and couldn't afford to visit him again. You might contact him. His name is Hot Guy on here under the Egypt portal.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi! Welcome to Visajourney! Can you fiance come online here and speak to us ladies? It may be easier for her to ask questions that SHE has as well.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

The age difference (because she is much older than you and outside normal child bearing age), could be considered a red flag and a reason for denial; but that's up to the consular officer to determine.

In order for her to file a petition for you, you need to have met, face to face, at least once in the past two years. Either in Egypt, the US or any part of the world.

There's no need to make the font size huge, we can read just fine.

**Moved to MENA

Would you mind giving me a quick way to go to MENA section?

Timeline

hi

i'm 24 yo male egyptian and my hun is 51 female

i want to know if this will cause denial for the K-1 visa or not

and i dunno what to bring as an evidence to proof our bona fide relationship

we know each other through internet and for 1 year chatted for long time and talked over skype and paltalk and opened cams for

each other and sent email to each other .. i heared that we should take pics togither so i will bring her to egypt to

take them dunno more than this information and dunno what we should do in pictures

PLZZZ help specially with this age differience it's almost 31 years and we don't really care for this number we are good match

Hi my friend, it really depends on many details that the USCIS, NVC, Consulate have their measures toward each petition, but providing bona fide evidences is important for all people with K-1, K-3, IR-1 or CR-1, with age or no age difference, it is inevitable, but with age difference things are you going to be harder, Red Flag yes, i'm glad you came to VisaJourney, focus on what's important and please ignore any comment by some people who are here just to scare and discourage. Good Luck

It's cool, people in MENA don't melt like the Wicked Witch of the West did when a bucket of water was thrown on her, just because someone mentioned the 'T' word. Outside of some delays with name checks though, etc, most of the time the T word is not the big hurdle, it's fraud. Not that being a secret, icky terrorist wouldn't also be fraudulent, but usually the issue is guys clamoring onto older women they would have no interest in if this clamoring didn't have the benefit of immigration attached. Good advice though. 

As others posted due to your own Marriage Laws, She would need to spend a great deal of time with you in person before you file to even have a chance based on what I am reading and learning.  I will go ahead and make the statement but as no offense to anyone in the region.  The USCIS along with Homeland Security scrutinizes all Visa's closely.  But when it comes to Middle East & Africa due to Terrorism (there I said it) and protecting our boarders they will look even more closely at applications from these regions.  And throwing in you being 27 years difference, her being a female, my guess sorry to say is you will have difficulty being approved.  One never knows though unless you try. I believe she needs to spend time with you in person.  Alot of photos and alot of email, chats etc to show this is a bonafide relationship.  Good luck

Edited by sandinista!

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

As others posted due to your own Marriage Laws, She would need to spend a great deal of time with you in person before you file to even have a chance based on what I am reading and learning. I will go ahead and make the statement but as no offense to anyone in the region. The USCIS along with Homeland Security scrutinizes all Visa's closely. But when it comes to Middle East & Africa due to Terrorism (there I said it) and protecting our boarders they will look even more closely at applications from these regions. And throwing in you being 27 years difference, her being a female, my guess sorry to say is you will have difficulty being approved. One never knows though unless you try. I believe she needs to spend time with you in person. Alot of photos and alot of email, chats etc to show this is a bonafide relationship. Good luck

When CO will use Love-test devices, everything will be easy. I agree with you "One never knows though unless you try"

Thank you, yeah thank God at least im in north africa not middle east.

I guess I'm not understanding-it's nice to be grateful, but why? What difference does it make?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi! Welcome to Visajourney! Can you fiance come online here and speak to us ladies? It may be easier for her to ask questions that SHE has as well.

I reiterate my original post!!

It would be to your benefit, Big Deal, to have your hun join us on VJ and read what you both will be facing ahead if you continue with applying for a Visa.

And SarayouBliss.....

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/97-middle-east-and-north-africa/

you are here.

event.png

event.png

I've seen some pictures that looked like the COs would have a field them with them.

:lol: Don't get me started.

I reiterate my original post!!

It would be to your benefit, Big Deal, to have your hun join us on VJ and read what you both will be facing ahead if you continue with applying for a Visa.

And SarayouBliss.....

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/97-middle-east-and-north-africa/

you are here.

Since the wife is highly likely to be an unsuspecting victim, your suggestion will ruin the plan.

Meeting 'his love' for the first time just to take pictures to help approve his K1...this guy is most definitely in it for the spinach.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

:lol: Don't get me started.

Since the wife is highly likely to be an unsuspecting victim, your suggestion will ruin the plan.

Meeting 'his love' for the first time just to take pictures to help approve his K1...this guy is most definitely in it for the spinach.

Unsuspecting ? Well, maybe. They say there's no fool like an old fool.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

It's cool, people in MENA don't melt like the Wicked Witch of the West did when a bucket of water was thrown on her, just because someone mentioned the 'T' word. Outside of some delays with name checks though, etc, most of the time the T word is not the big hurdle, it's fraud. Not that being a secret, icky terrorist wouldn't also be fraudulent, but usually the issue is guys clamoring onto older women they would have no interest in if this clamoring didn't have the benefit of immigration attached. Good advice though. 

Yes, indeed. The suspicion of FRAUD is the issue behind most MENA denials (just like the rest of the world) rather than suspected links to terror groups.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.