JE06

Emailed the president...

136 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Actually david and golloath, I sent an email to vent my frustration with the current system and suggest changes be made which I have stated NUMEROUS times on this thread. id appreciate it if you didnt speak FOR me, thank you. As you can see things are still very unbalanced there is no share of workload and things really arent moving. I am MAY, what about june? July? Will there waits be longer than the february filers? Most likely yes unless something is changed.

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/15/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (6.5 months!!)

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/10/12 - USEM Case Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

1/17/13 - Interview- computers crashed.... or so they claim!

1/28/13 - New interview date- Admin. Processing

2/4/13 - Denial- No waiver can apply

July 14 2013 - Moved to Vienna with my dog and 3 suitcases!

Timeline

Alot of people on this board should evaluate their social skills. I guess writing an email and sharing "MY" experience (because can I speak about others I dont even know and how they feel? No) apparently deems me as only concerned with myself and not the others who feel the same way before or after me. Bottom line is WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING. Either find a way to share workloads or hire more workers to process petitions. OR when one form of petition is lagging behind, change priorities on which ones to process. do I expect this change? No not anytime soon. Lay down and play dead? NO. when 5 months hits I will be calling and doing everything I can. We all paid the same amount and the service needs to be balanced. There is no reason anyone should be waiting 7 8 or 9 months at either center.

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

I've read through just about all of these post & I can understand the frustration from all sides. I am 5 months in now but i've decided I can't take it anymore & I want to be with my fiance. I've decided to start over from his country & If they don't approve us then oh well, such is life & i'm not afraid as long as I am with him. I wish everyone luck & pray God will bless you all during this process & i commend each & every last one of you on your strength. You know what you have to do for yourself & a country where I reside is not that important to me just as long as I am with my Elvis. Good Luck my VJ Brothers & Sisters!!!

Elvis & Tabitha

Is it impossible For Me To Love You Anymore Than I Do Now? Nahhhhhhh!

04/05/2012 - Rec'd Delivery Receipt from USPO.

04/10/2012 - Received Mobile Alert I129F.

04/10/2012 - Check Cashed By USIC & Receipt# Given.

04/11/2012 - Received 1-797C 1st NOA1 Via Mail

10/29/2012- NOA2 Received

11/01/2012 - NOA2 Received In Mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Here's reality:

They have a certain number of adjudicators. They should manage them so that everyone has the same wait time.

If they hire more some time in the future, great. BUT THEY DON'T HAVE MORE RIGHT NOW. So what they need to do, is apportion their resources in an equitable manner.

And no, it's absolutely NOT fair that some people wait 3 months and others wait 7.

Also, compare apples to apples. I compared K1 visa petitions with beneficiaries in Mexico and NOA1 dates from 2/1/12 to 3/30/12. Know what I found? 8 at CSC - 7 have NOA2s and 3 have interviews set up already. 5 at VSC - with ZERO NOA2s. NONE. NADA.

Look me in the eye and tell me that's fair, when I paid the same fee those filers did. Better yet, look my baby in the eye and tell him it's fair that he has to wait twice as long to meet his daddy than he would if we lived in a CSC state.

THE WORKLOAD - NOW - IN REALITY - SHOULD BE FAIRLY SHARED. More adjudicators is NOT a reality TODAY or any time soon. Unfair wait times are a reality TODAY. Fair distribution of the workload would solve it TODAY.

How is that so hard to comprehend?

M

event.png

event.png

NOA1 2/5/13 for AOS from K1

Biometrics 3/1/13

Timeline

Tabel- that is an amazing and courageous decision!!! i really commend your choice. when you truly love someone NOTHING can keep you apart... not distance, not borders, and especially not government... where there is a will there is a way!!! you made the decision you felt was right and i admire the risk you are taking after already waiting so long. part of me wishes i could do the same but my situation just doesn't permit it. life is SO SHORT and one day we will wish we could have had these 7 or 8 months lost back. you will have to update and let us know what happens!

M&R i truly agree..... i hope you hear something soon for your families sake. i know I've said it before but again you are so strong for keeping it together!

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

Filed: Timeline

Here's reality:

They have a certain number of adjudicators. They should manage them so that everyone has the same wait time.

If they hire more some time in the future, great. BUT THEY DON'T HAVE MORE RIGHT NOW. So what they need to do, is apportion their resources in an equitable manner.

And no, it's absolutely NOT fair that some people wait 3 months and others wait 7.

Also, compare apples to apples. I compared K1 visa petitions with beneficiaries in Mexico and NOA1 dates from 2/1/12 to 3/30/12. Know what I found? 8 at CSC - 7 have NOA2s and 3 have interviews set up already. 5 at VSC - with ZERO NOA2s. NONE. NADA.

Look me in the eye and tell me that's fair, when I paid the same fee those filers did. Better yet, look my baby in the eye and tell him it's fair that he has to wait twice as long to meet his daddy than he would if we lived in a CSC state.

THE WORKLOAD - NOW - IN REALITY - SHOULD BE FAIRLY SHARED. More adjudicators is NOT a reality TODAY or any time soon. Unfair wait times are a reality TODAY. Fair distribution of the workload would solve it TODAY.

How is that so hard to comprehend?

M

Do you know why VSC is slow?

Your solution is narrow minded.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Actually david and golloath, I sent an email to vent my frustration with the current system and suggest changes be made which I have stated NUMEROUS times on this thread. id appreciate it if you didnt speak FOR me, thank you. As you can see things are still very unbalanced there is no share of workload and things really arent moving. I am MAY, what about june? July? Will there waits be longer than the february filers? Most likely yes unless something is changed.

When did I speak for you....? NEVER!

I just stated that sending an email to the President of the USA will accomplish NOTHING.

....and I am correct.

Your governmental representative is your congressman.....not the President.

Congress has great difficulty dealing with the president.

But magically you think you can jump in and tell the President to make a change....hahahaha

Timeline

david and goliath- do you do anything other than sit on this website and criticize others about their posts? this is not the first time I've seen you act this way. if u don't agree with what i did.. guess what? i didn't ask you to nor do i care- I'm done defending myself to you. i shared what i did and wether it was right or wrong, i really don't need your judgmental opinions. you can worry about your loved one, your process, and your life. thanks!

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Do you know why VSC is slow?

Your solution is narrow minded.

No matter what you say, it is completely unjustifiable that processing times vary by 50 to 100 percent based on state of residence. That's called mismanagement of current resources and it should be fixed today, not talked to death with pipe dreams about future expansion or b/s excuses about how it got to be that way.

Do all the upgrading and housecleaning you want, once daily operations are under control. That's not narrow mindedness. It's prioritizing.

M

event.png

event.png

NOA1 2/5/13 for AOS from K1

Biometrics 3/1/13

Timeline

also, u did speak for me by attempting to explain to others what MY thought process was when I wrote this post. you can be an internet smart-@ss all you want, but i don't think you deserve the responses anymore. I'm not here to defend my actions and I'm not here to argue with someone on a message board.. especially someone who has offered NO solutions themselves yet seems to know the reasoning behind USCIS's actions or lack there of??? lol. get real.

Edited by JE06

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

No matter what you say, it is completely unjustifiable that processing times vary by 50 to 100 percent based on state of residence. That's called mismanagement of current resources and it should be fixed today, not talked to death with pipe dreams about future expansion or b/s excuses about how it got to be that way.

Do all the upgrading and housecleaning you want, once daily operations are under control. That's not narrow mindedness. It's prioritizing.

M

Totally agree with you M&R. I'm guessing Gowan is a CSC filer. :whistle:

event.png

I-129F Sent: 1-23-12

NOA1: 2-6-2012

RFE: 8-16-2012

RFE Received by USCIS: 8-28-2012

NOA2: 10-17-2012

Packet 3 Sent: 11-14-2012

Medical: 11-19-2012

Interview: 1-24-2013 - Approved!

• 3 months later...
Filed: Timeline

I sent a personal response to JE06 , and now I am glad I sent it through her email account - in fear of the nasty attitudes from some I am observing. It is kind of funny that some of the attitude is from those that are getting approved in 90 days. Wow, go figure. This is an old forum message that I just read today , but I needed JE06's post.

God bless you all. :whistle:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Boo Hoo

So you have been apart half as long and seen each other 3 times as much, have that drink and then slap yourself and realize that you are a lot luckier than most.

It is what we do to be with the ones we love, if you don't love him enough to do this maybe you should re-evaluate.

You know you don't need to be this rude. Your petition got approved so you probably already forgot how it feels to be waiting and put your like on pause because you need a damn paperwork to be with someone you love. It is so very hard to keep your shiP together in this kind of situation.

You saying "if you don't love him enough blah blah blah" is bullchips! She never questioned her relationship! In fact she can't wait to be with her fiance. She never said that this is not worth!

Also, you shouldn't even try to compare her to more unlucky people! It's like saying to a person missing one leg "look there are people that are missing 2". You can't always look behind you because sometimes the pain you feel and live is so big that it surrounds you and you feel and see only what's going on in your life.

And if you're not going to be supportive in this thread or give useful information don't even post! What's the point or calling someone a cry baby? I thought the meaning of this whole website was sharing info and feelings and supporting each others.

I swear sometimes it seems people open their mouth because they can.

Giovanna

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I stayed off this website all weekend. The more I observe what is going on concerning vermont the angrier I get. And I am talking ANGRY! Ruin my weekend, want to punch someone, need a drink kind of angry. Not just one drink either.. I'm talking 3 or 4. Please, before you say "YOU ARE A MAY FILER! Relax." try to remember how long we have all been waiting to be with our loved one in general. I can't speak for everyone, but my fiancé and I have been apart for a year and a half. We have seen each other a total of 5 weeks during this time. One trip to America (harassed at POE) .... Another trip to America (denied at POE. Is it his Turkish name? I mean really.) .... and lastly my trip to Europe. Those were the best two weeks of my life, I would give anything to experience it again. Okay now I am tearing up. Here is the email I sent Mr. Obama, maybe a few others might take the same action:

Hello Mr. President. I am writing (and in tears) side note: bring on the drama! concerning the USCIS Vermont office. Vermont's processing dates claim 5 months for I-129F K1 visas, however the patiently waiting public is aware they are going far beyond that 5 month time frame to approve petitions. When inquiring on the matter, the reps explain (and have been for weeks) that they are currently processing petitions from January or early February. California USCIS is moving at a much faster rate, already approving petitions from JUNE for K1 Visas!!! Its very difficult to comprehend why some cases can't be transferred to CSC to help with Vermonts horrible workload. Myself and many others who have connected via the website visajourney.com are very concerned, upset, angry and down right miserable. The CSC filers essentially receive "expedited" service while paying the same monetary fee! It is very financially and emotionally straining waiting for our loved ones to get here, let alone get past the first step!!! I myself have had anxiety/panic attacks and depression due to not being able to see my fiancé in months. Traveling to see each other is just not possible anymore on our budget. We and thousands of others are trying to get our loved ones here the legal and right way. I respect our country and the process to bring a loved one here, however there is just no reason for the time differentials. Can anything be done? We really need your help in this matter. Thank you.

So, long story short.. I am not expecting a reply. Maybe if I called him Barry or sent the email to Kenya I might hear something.

Sorry, trying to make myself laugh. Not working.

ranting33va.gifranting33va.gif

protest6wz.gifprotest6wz.gif

Just realized this was in the wrong forum, should be in service centers.. don't know how to move it. My apologies!

I am so sorry you got some rude answers by some people. I totally understand how you feel. I started crying reading your post because your words seemed my own words. Stay strong! If you need someone to talk to, skype drink with or anything else, consider me your friend! :luv:

Giovanna

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I am so sorry you got some rude answers by some people. I totally understand how you feel. I started crying reading your post because your words seemed my own words. Stay strong! If you need someone to talk to, skype drink with or anything else, consider me your friend! :luv:

Be aware that both CSC and VSC are on the same boat... If VSC is not doing better --- they got more approval daily -- the timeline for CSC is incorrect and we have passed 5 months now. CSC is still processing jully for 2 months. Lets hope everybode , from all centers get there approval quick :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.