madanisgirl

How to Cancel??

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Wicked, very wicked.

I like it.

I like it too. If he is unaware that you know about his relationship with this woman, let him sit on that plane thinking he won...and call the POE. :blush: So sorry to hear that though, that's really sad. :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I like it too. If he is unaware that you know about his relationship with this woman, let him sit on that plane thinking he won...and call the POE. :blush: So sorry to hear that though, that's really sad. :(

Like some people around would say "that'll learn him"

To get to that point, the OP must remove the affidavit and contact the embassy and USCIS... like.... now!

Don't ever do anything you're not willing to explain the paramedics.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

So sorry you are going through this! I am really tired of hearing about Egyptian guys pulling these scams. Hang in there and just be glad you found out about it before his arrival.

Betsy El Sum

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Interesting yes it is Lagos but no support pull.

A case waiting for 2nd interview after reaffirm. Well the letter written months ago stating marriage is not a "bonafide marriage" oh boy has caught up to NVC and they are requesting case sent back to USCIS.

So what can they do if anything? Wrote a letter to revoke?

Of course how the heck would that 2nd interview go huh? Goodness

Well any anything you can advise would be appreciated.

So this is a Lagos case where the USC at some point wrote a letter stating the marriage wasn't real and now has changed her mind. I don't think there is anything that can keep the file at the embassy once the US requests it back. Did they have the second interview appointment yet

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

:( im sorry to hear that :( u better cancel his visa right away.. but i guess he wont come since he's with another woman.. bet his another woman wont let him come to marry you.. good thing you file K1 visa for him.. it will expire in 3months if you both wont marry in 90 days... best of luck!

he IS married to the us citizen already

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

So this is a Lagos case where the USC at some point wrote a letter stating the marriage wasn't real and now has changed her mind. I don't think there is anything that can keep the file at the embassy once the US requests it back. Did they have the second interview appointment yet

Nope they were waiting for 2nd interview when the letter came.

Hey I started a whole new thread and sorry I hijacked this one OP. So if anyone has anything to add just jump on over to "revoke a withdrawal".

*NigeriaorBust I am counting on your vast wisdom on this one. You or Harry Potter and his magic wand. ;)

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

She said they married and then filed the I130 for him...

since how did you find out bout this other woman? Sorry to hear this that really sucks, but hopefully u can fax the withdraw letter to them n he can stay his cheatin #### over there. U can find someone so much better!!! Keep us posted on what they said. Good luck..

Thank you believe it or not I found out on Facebook.

She does not know he is married I am sure he is lying to her as well.

All I know is I will not be used or disrespected for all that i have done.

He wants her can have her and yes he still had every intention of coming here

I last spoke with him on Thursday and found out Friday. He still doesn't know that I know yet.

7-19-07 we met online

4-15-08 Mo asked me to marry him!

8-5-08 went to Italy to meet Mo (best time of my life)

4-4-09 returned home to file K-1

5-27-09 mailed in I-129F

5-28-09 Vermont center received package @ 12:34pm

5-29-09 NOA1 mailed to me

6-2-09 checked cashed

6-6-09 received NOA1

9-24-09 received RFE

9-24-09 returned RFE with correct info

9-25-09 they received RFE back

9-29-09 they resumed case processing

10-8-09 NOA2 was approved hard copy in mail Yea!!!

10-13-09 received noa2 hard copy.

Ok so that this is updated there was a change and we decided to go ahead and

get married in Egypt and not do the Fiance visa. We got married Dec 5th, 2010.

We filed I-130 in early March 2011 and our interview is Jan 12th, 2012.

The actual timeline has all other information if you wish to see it.

Thanks and good luck to everyone here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you believe it or not I found out on Facebook.

She does not know he is married I am sure he is lying to her as well.

All I know is I will not be used or disrespected for all that i have done.

He wants her can have her and yes he still had every intention of coming here

I last spoke with him on Thursday and found out Friday. He still doesn't know that I know yet.

So, did you send the letter and removed the affidavit of support? Print out the evidence on FB.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Probably a stupid question, but, will you file for divorce asap?

Don't ever do anything you're not willing to explain the paramedics.

Filed: Other Timeline

Fax over FB print out along with I 864 cancellation request.............exhale.it will get better hon its great U found out B4

the plane landed......file the divorce ASAP also.....U never know u may win the lottery/mega.... good riddance and goodluck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.