Naturalization:

06/15/2016-- N-400 sent.

06/17/2016-- N-400 received.

06/23/2016-- NOA received in mail.

07/12/2016-- biometrics

07/11/2017-- Interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

It should be more than one month per each vb....with the slow pace that i-130s are reviewed these days, NVC and Embassies are trying to catch up. Plus it is a new fiscal year and NVC is doing a good job cleaning up 2010 pds. Slow, but steady. You are very right to be possitive :) while 6-7 months from ds3032 seems a little too optimistic, i think it is very realistic to expect a good movement of VB. Do not let negative thoughts get to you :thumbs: while i understand that people are trying not to get other people's hopes too high, we should all remember that negativity does not get us anywhere either. As "positivists" here do not know how fast VB will move, the rest equally not know that it will be slower :) closer we get to the end, harder the wait gets :wacko: My prediction is August 2010, though i trully hope all of us will be reunited sooner. I got my DS 3032 in march, my case has been complete since May, and if the current pace stays, i should be current within next 4 months, which should be exactly 10 months since my ds3032. So there is light in the end of the tunnel :whistle:

What is your RRK?

It was a good response that you posted. Just trying to be positive. My husband's pd is 09/23/2010. Just waiting that he will be here this year.

Do you think its possible to recieve interview by end of November or early December. I just have a strong feeling inside that we will be unite this year. Rest is upto God, He is the planner for all of us. He doesnt hurt us. :)

I meant to say what is your pd RRK? :yes:

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Let's keep positive guys.I think this new fiscal year will be more good and understandable with predictions. I guess USCIS NVC trying work even together and trying go maybe slow but smoothly and unstoppable. In my opinion they will move more faster then before,because befor USCIS was approving very fast all cases but for now look like they trying adjust time lines and make more visible for us our waiting time.new fiscal year and maybe new rules new working style

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Qasir my friend where are you.?? Your turn is coming soon after few days. Tell me something about new fiscal year.

Yes steve my friend because of EID festival i was quit busy on it you know its biggest religious festival for Muslim like chrismts. Yes i am very very sure that now its my turn and i will post very next minute when ever i get some thing from nvc. steve my prediction for upcoming fiscal year is 6 week maximum per visa bulletin i think its quit study one minimize the possibilities of retrogression sudden stop or very slow like dead mean 1 week so my prediction for October is jun 15 to 22 2010

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

Guys!

What is FNU. First Name Unknown. When i ask status via Email to NVC, it always says FNU. I questioned them, they said to do something with Passport. You guys are more expert. Please explain in detail.

Thank You.

What do we have to do.

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

guys i do not like to make you worried but i am asking this because of my anxiety. i know some embassies have not send interview letters to applicants who whose PDs are current now. it means these embassies are getting behind of visa bulletin. Like the last retrogression.

does it mean retrogression would be possible?

Timeline

Let's keep positive guys.I think this new fiscal year will be more good and understandable with predictions. I guess USCIS NVC trying work even together and trying go maybe slow but smoothly and unstoppable. In my opinion they will move more faster then before,because befor USCIS was approving very fast all cases but for now look like they trying adjust time lines and make more visible for us our waiting time.new fiscal year and maybe new rules new working style

I agree with you Steve. My two cents: Jan-11 retrogression was because NVC saw a flood of i-130 approvals from USCIS at once; because previous month (Dec or nov 10) itself Charles Oppenheimer had given a statement that there are few f2a applicants and therefore the PD's jumped significantly!

His decision was based on the data - there was/is no visibility from USCIS. I think all the 2009 and major 2010 visas have been used up from the last fiscal year. Since USCIS is now working at a snails pace the state department will see less inflow of applicants thus moving the PD's at a faster pace so that they can plan ahead.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

guys i do not like to make you worried but i am asking this because of my anxiety. i know some embassies have not send interview letters to applicants who whose PDs are current now. it means these embassies are getting behind of visa bulletin. Like the last retrogression.

does it mean retrogression would be possible?

I don't think so.my country embassy working fine with scheduling interviews and making everything on time.my point is if some embassies doesn't make whatever they have to do,that's not mean future we will expect Retrogration because of 2 or 3 embassys,who did not make time line like others. I still have good fillings about upcoming months.and I wish all 2010 cases will be cleared until January 2013.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.