PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my prediction is September 22 2010

HELLO, I am new member of this forum. My PD is September 10, 2010. I am waiting please add me on ur list Thank you :)

mine is the 8th of September am hoping in October it will be current

my pd is the 8th of September 2010 i hope its current in the October bulletin

HELLO, I am new member of this forum. My PD is September 10, 2010. I am waiting please add me on ur list Thank you :)

Welcome to the forum, what is your prediction for October 2012 visa bulletin?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

One of my uncle is expert in Immigration filing stuff specially F2As.

He said PD will move alot for October. Lets hope his words come true.

I wish it will jump to August 2010.

Can someone please confirm: You guys are more expert on this.

In 2010, when the PD is almost current.

In November 2010 the PD was 06/01/2010.

In December 2010 the PD was 08/01/2010.

In August 2012, even though PD was 03/15/2012 but they still give interviews to those of PD 03/26/2012 or more.

So, in September 2010, PD is 05/08/2012 they will finish May and June. SO Pd will be July something and in November it will be September.

They had June 2010 and August 2010. Do you guys think they will repeat that?

Waheguru, God, Allah, Devi, please listen to us. :yes:

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

One of my uncle is expert in Immigration filing stuff specially F2As.

He said PD will move alot for October. Lets hope his words come true.

I wish it will jump to August 2010.

Can someone please confirm: You guys are more expert on this.

In 2010, when the PD is almost current.

In November 2010 the PD was 06/01/2010.

In December 2010 the PD was 08/01/2010.

In August 2012, even though PD was 03/15/2012 but they still give interviews to those of PD 03/26/2012 or more.

So, in September 2010, PD is 05/08/2012 they will finish May and June. SO Pd will be July something and in November it will be September.

They had June 2010 and August 2010. Do you guys think they will repeat that?

Waheguru, God, Allah, Devi, please listen to us. :yes:

Hello waheguru - can you please ask your uncle as to why he expects the PD's to jump a lot for October for f2a's?

I predict that October bulletin will move 1.5 month.. so it's June,15.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hello waheguru - can you please ask your uncle as to why he expects the PD's to jump a lot for October for f2a's?

I predict that October bulletin will move 1.5 month.. so it's June,15.

Maybe its new fiscal year?? So its possible to give out more intervews, and jump more forward.. I just don't no,is there have volume on 2011 filers or just 2010??

Timeline

I think even though there will be more available visa because of new fiscal year they have limitation to send invitation to us because of visa slot at embassies.

Yes you right. Embassys also need to have available visa slots, even if dos or nvc have chance to jump.but because of embassys they won't do that.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

I have a question. My wife Is F2A category, currently i live in NY. But I want to move to Texas, my questions is: could the change of address delay de Schedule of the my wife's interview when her PD will Be current? Please can anybody help me?

Timeline

I think october 2012 visa bulletin will be October 2010, i hope INshalloh

I think october 2012 visa bulletin will be October 2010, i hope INshalloh

Kind of impossible but that will be miracle.lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.