PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

My PD is May 2, 2011 and I received e-mail from NVC to fill out Choice of Agent and Address. I guess its good news coz it means my PD will be current within 9 mnths. So happy. I just hope there is no retrogression.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

My PD is May 2, 2011 and I received e-mail from NVC to fill out Choice of Agent and Address. I guess its good news coz it means my PD will be current within 9 mnths. So happy. I just hope there is no retrogression.

i dont want to disappoint you but it is not necessary true because my priority date is aug,15th ,2010 and i filled choice of agent in jan,2011 and i thought like you but here we are still waiting my priority date to be current

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

i dont want to disappoint you but it is not necessary true because my priority date is aug,15th ,2010 and i filled choice of agent in jan,2011 and i thought like you but here we are still waiting my priority date to be current

My Priority date is OCT 15 2010 and Choice of agent received on MARCH 9 2011, still waiting. I think it will take atleast 1.5 yrs after choice of agent. Let's see

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Please someone tell me if i have my attorney for my f2a case, NVC send COA form to me or not? What is the COA exactly?

COA means Choice of Agent or form DS3032, and since you are using a Lawyer, the DS-3032 is not generated/sent by the NVC as the Lawyer would automatically be designated as the Agent.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am confused.

I had an attorney first, then i removed him writing a letter to NVC.

Now, they send everything on my email. I have sent all the paperwork like DS230 and AOS. I recieved email confirmation that my case is on the completed cases list awaiting for visa.

Please confirm if i need a COA. I told them that I will be representing my husband's case.

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

COA means Choice of Agent or form DS3032, and since you are using a Lawyer, the DS-3032 is not generated/sent by the NVC as the Lawyer would automatically be designated as the Agent.

thank you but another question we chose the lawyer at the beginning of filing I130 and after assigning case number by NVC we haven't noticed them we will proceed with her. by default they assume we will?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bhutan
Timeline

thank you but another question we chose the lawyer at the beginning of filing I130 and after assigning case number by NVC we haven't noticed them we will proceed with her. by default they assume we will?

Unless you remove lawyer from your case emailing NVC, They will have that Lawyer as your agent in your case.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Hi chungta and others, I got an e-mail from NVC to fill out Choice of Agent and Address 3 months ago and case was completed 18, July 2012 and I am 6 months from the current VB.. My PD Nov 23, 2010 which I can say 9 months if finally become current in 6 months.. I think it all depend.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello!

One of my friend with pd end of march 2010 got interview in sept.

she was current in 2010 but tgen pd changed. They asked for tax.and aos and original marriage certificate. Etc.

Good luck to all. We r in line, wait is getting shorter by Wahegurus Kirpa.

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

I am confused.

I had an attorney first, then i removed him writing a letter to NVC.

Now, they send everything on my email. I have sent all the paperwork like DS230 and AOS. I recieved email confirmation that my case is on the completed cases list awaiting for visa.

Please confirm if i need a COA. I told them that I will be representing my husband's case.

By writing to the NVC and remove your lawyer from you case,this letter did the job of the Choice of Agent. Since your case is completed and you are receiving the e-mail, it is not need for you to fill a COA.

GOOD NEWS GUYS MY WIFE GOT HER APPOINTMENT LETTER TODAY. HER INTERVIEW WILL BE SEPTEMBER 17TH. I AM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

PD MARCH 23RD 2010

Congratulations!

:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.