H&V

N-400 August 2012 Filers

562 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

What do you guys use for sending your application?

A.) USPS priority mail

B.) USPS express mail

C.) FEDEX

D.) UPS

Lockbox or Not?

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

A.) USPS priority mail

B.) USPS express mail

C.) FEDEX

D.) UPS

Lockbox or Not?

I sent my package to Phoenix Lockbox using USPS Priority Mail with added options of delivery confirmation and tracking; it was there in two days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Please click Preview Post before you click Add Reply to make sure you have edited correctly

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:

1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

2. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.

3. Click "Reply" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.

4. Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.

5. Always use [Courier New] font and font size [2]

6. Red Font="I'm A United States Citizen"!

**For more detailed instructions with screen-shots "CLICK HERE"**

===========================

N-400: August 2012 Applicants

======================================

USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox

UserName..........|Sent.....|ChkCashd.|NOA......|Bio......|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Remarks..|Oath.....|Field Office......|

==================|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|==================|

asina.............|08/02/12.|--/--/--.|08/10/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|San Antonio, TX...|

KYDerby...........|08/03/12.|--/--/--.|08/06/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Houston, TX.......|

TBoneTX...........|08/07/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Houston, TX.......|

botevinka.........|08/07/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Dallas, TX........|

greeneclipse......|08/01/12.|--/--/--.|08/06/12.|09/05/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|New York, NY......|

SAUKOZUSA.........|08/03/12.|08/08/12.|08/13/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ........|

Danat.............|08/13/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Orlando, FL.......|

==============================

USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

UserName..........|Sent.....|ChkCashd.|NOA......|Bio......|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Remarks..|Oath.....|Field Office......|

==================|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|==================|

rrobin............|08/07/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Cleveland, OH.....|

===========================================================================

USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Military Filing)

H&V...............|07/31/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Fairfax, VA.......|

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

A.) USPS priority mail

B.) USPS express mail

C.) FEDEX

D.) UPS

Lockbox or Not?

Sent mine to the Dallas Lockbox via USPS Priority Mail with signature confirmation.

greeneclipse , Can u check ur status online by ur application # ?

adiiann , i send by usps priority mail no any confirmation !

KYDerby , i called USCIS , they said not ALL application # u can track online :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Sent mine to the Dallas Lockbox via USPS Priority Mail with signature confirmation.
It's interesting to look at my pattern:

I-129F = USPS overnight with green signature-card

AOS = USPS Priority Mail with green signature-card

ROC = USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (yellow slip)

N-400: first-class mail

It's not when they GET it; it's when will they PROCESS what they get.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Thanks for input guys! I finally sent my application today. Good thing I waited for a little bit as I read in other post that application was returned due 3 years marriage technicality.

Thanks for input guys! I finally sent my application today. Good thing I waited for a little bit as I read in other post that application was returned due 3 years marriage technicality.

Yeah that was me! It actually seems a bit random as to why it happened - some people are saying they've sent it 90 days before with no problems, others like me are told to wait until 3 years of marriage. Anyway, looks like I'll be a Sept filer now so removing myself from list (and putting others in order). Good luck y'all!

Please click Preview Post before you click Add Reply to make sure you have edited correctly

=============================

=============================

greeneclipse......|08/01/12.|--/--/--.|08/06/12.|09/05/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|New York, NY......|

asina.............|08/02/12.|--/--/--.|08/10/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|San Antonio, TX...|

KYDerby...........|08/03/12.|--/--/--.|08/06/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Houston, TX.......|

SAUKOZUSA.........|08/03/12.|08/08/12.|08/13/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ........|

TBoneTX...........|08/07/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Houston, TX.......|

botevinka.........|08/07/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Dallas, TX........|

Danat.............|08/13/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Orlando, FL.......|

rrobin............|08/07/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Cleveland, OH.....|

Timeline

adiiann...........|08/14/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|St. Louis, MO.....|

H&V...............|07/31/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|Fairfax, VA.......|

Just called USCIS and got to speak with an officer . Asked why am I not able to check my case status , she explained that it is very common and also gave me an update on my case status . My biometric appointment on the 30 th of August , but I'll try an early walk in on Friday after 11 AM since my weeks are pretty full with classes. Hope it goes well .

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Well it is time we got back on VJ! We will be filing my wife's N-400 on Friday the 17th. At last we are in the final round :thumbs:

Mark and Lada

Charlotte/Volgograd

US/Russia

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

US Entry : 2008-07-15

Marriage : 2008-08-31

I-485 Filed 10-16/2008

I-485 Approved 1-11-2009

I-751 Filed for K2 8-2-2010

I sent my application last monday, adding myself to the list:

adiiann...........|08/14/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|St. Louis, MO.....|

Stormbringer......|08/13/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|.........|--/--/--.|San Bernardino, CA|

Now this is weird, haha. I sent my application on Aug 7th and I got not one but two envelopes today. The first one was my NOA, dated Aug 9 aaand the second was my biometrics appointment (!!!). My husband was opening the letters for me cause I was doing the dishes, and I was like "Please tell me it's not on Sep 7th!". Sure enough my biometrics are scheduled for Sep 7th of all days, haha. I have a huge wedding cake to make for this day AND go to the wedding AND go to biometrics. I have to make it work, I don't want to reschedule cause I need to be done with the whole citizenship process ASAP, hopefully before I have my baby in late November :wacko: .

Edited by botevinka

Got married 06/13

06/24 package sent ( I130, I485, AP, EAD ) - delivered on 06/26

07/02 checks cashed

NOAs 07/01- received 07/06

Biometrics letter-dated 07/07, received 07/10

07/14 Touch on I130, I131, I765

Biometrics appointment 08/01

08/03 Touch on I765 & I485

08/13 EAD & AP approved

8/14 AP touched

8/17 Received Interview Appointment letter

8/21EAD & AP in the mail

9/22 Interview APPROVED!!!

9/24 Card production ordered e-mail

10/03 GC received !!!

What you could do is go for an early biometrics . Take your letter , ID and I believe , a green card and do a walk in .Thats what I'm doing . Hope it will work just fine for you . And congratulation on your baby :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.