hmpreet

Keeping telling my fiance......

31 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Congrats Hmpree..

I know the feeling.. unfortunately I have not yet felt the joy of receiving that NOA2 and letting my fiancee know we are one step closer to being together..

I have to admit, it makes me nervous to see your March filing has gone through when I had a Feb filing.. Hope they didn't lose my file.

Congrats again. Really hope your process gets completed soon and that you and your fiancee are together once more.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats

AOS

10/16/2012 Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131
10/19/2012 NOA1
11/09/2012 Biometrics Apt @ 3pm
12/25/2012 EAD/AP Approval
01/05/2013 Received EAD/AP in mail

06/20/2013 AOS APPROVED!!!!!

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

3/23/15 Mailed I-751

3/25/15 NOA1

3/28/15 NOA1 Received in the Mail

4/28/15 Biometrics Apt.

11/13/15 ROC Approved

11/18/15 Approval Letter Received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Go to your portal and look up your consulate with its requirements. They can vary from country to country.

Keep in mind you will also need the NOA2 when you file for AOS.

The letter of intent was for the I-129F application. We did not need it for the K1.

You should be able to find answers to all of these questions from within your portal.

Here is the link, but you already have access to it. http://www.visajourney.com/portals/index.php?country=India

Thank you so much , Let me check out the this portal!!

one more silly question what is AOS ? (I know this sounds like GC process)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs: Congratulations!! :thumbs:

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

----------------------------------------

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/10/2010 ----- Filing date of I-129 F

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

02/22/2011 ----- Case being adjudicated

02/28/2011 ----- RFE, Waiver to file 2nd K-1 petition

03/04/2011 ----- RFE reply sent

03/08/2011 ----- RFE received and being reviewed at USCIS

03/17/2011 ----- NOA2 (I-129F approved)

03/23/2011 ----- NOA2 hard copy received

03/29/2011 ----- NVC received our Case

04/04/2011 ----- NVC letter received and case forwarded to US embassy Manila

04/08/2011 ----- US Embassy Manila received our case (Consulate)

04/15/2011 ----- Paid VISA at BPI

04/16/2011 ----- Received Eligibility Letter from US Embassy Manila dated April 8, 2011

04/25/2011 ----- 1st day of Medical

04/26/2011 ----- 2nd day of Medical (I PASSED!! Thank you Lord!!)

05/13/2011 ----- Interview (221g - Case under Administrative Processing "AP")

08/12/2011 ----- Received an email from the embassy "Case is pending review by a consular officer"

----------------------------------------

My blog: All about my writings and essays

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Be sure that we all know your feelings...it's easy to say, but we just have to be strong...

Congrats on your approval :dance:

Our story: K1 -> AOS -> ROC -> Naturalization (2012 - current)

(checkout our timeline for details)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

congrats guys :) soo happy for you and goodluck to the next step!!

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Dear VJs,

From few days We are both missing each other and whenever i called her only one thing she ask 'When you coming ?' and I am keep telling her ."soon baby...soon sweetie....I promise i will come soon to take you with me". We never ever imagine that it will be that hard to stay away from each other.

Anyway I was just reading 'March Filter' topic and suddenly want to check my status also and guess what guys....GOD is GREAT and found this at USCIS

On July 20, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

GOD is GREAT and GOOD LUCK TO ALL GUYS

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS....

Now I have couple of questions after this step

1) From the NVC, i will get the case#, would i have to use this case# to call my finance's embassy (New Delhi) for interview or something ?

NVC will get you the case number and I am sure NVC will schedule the interview for you and you second half will get some papers from Embassy

2) We are going to plan the wedding after she will get here, but is there some thing that i have to send her for interview ?

i read that they ask in the interview what are your plans for the wedding ?

READ the guides and portals

3) I have some questions about the package that i am going to send her, I have to send her

NOA2,

Intent to marry,

I heard in Embassy, they can ask for it and if you have finalize the date (you have 90 days to marry her once she is here), then it is better to produce wedding card, some guest list too.

F-134 supporting docs (TAX/Bank statements), What is better IRS transcripts or my own copy ?

IRS transcripts are better

Employment Letter (I am self employed so should i send my business tax copy ?)

Yes, you can get copy of the IRS transcripts too.

IS there any other form i have to send ?

Read the list and guides on this site

Edited by Deep2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.