I am a US citizen,my spouse's NO2 has been approved since march 19th 2014. Our all documents and fees have been submitted except AOS i-864. I could not send them my tax documents as i have been living with my husband for past 2 and half years in india.I had two sons born here who got US citizenship by birth (CRBA).I am not able to provide tax documents because i didnt work for tht period of time.My cousin is helping me out by providing his tax documents.I have property in US with partnership of 40% but the other owner with 60% is filing the taxes for it. I
have questions about my options ....
1. Can i still use my 40% property to show my real estate holdings in US?
2.Do i need to write any kind of letter along with the tax documents of my cousin?
3.What kind of documents do i need to provide the nvc with?
4.Can i mail the documents from india or do i have to mail from US.
If you have any kind of suggestions please do let us know.Thank you for all the help and suggestions and also your valuable time.