I AM NOT THAT GUY

Obama Accused of Abandoning Pakistani Doctor

45 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Actually catching the lead terrorist responsible for over 3000 American lives was one of the promises he made before his election. It was on his "to do list" and he delivered on it. His military advisors should be responsible for not making sure that plan was in place to protect their informant- that's their job. He either approves or disapproves of the plan of action.

Excellent point! How do the Obama haters figure that they can deny Obama credit for getting bin Laden but blame him for an informant getting busted?

A bigger question for me is how is it that the 'experts' on here seem to know everything that is going on in the intelligence world and in our behind the scenes dealings with the Pakistani government. Isn't it not just possible but actually rather likely that this is all at least somewhat orchestrated to appease the large segment of the Pakistani population that is unhappy with Pakistan's cooperation with the US? I would not be at all surprised to find out that this informant was quietly spirited out of Pakistan and given a new life here in the US under a new name and with that 25 million dollar reward! Of course, if our administration does it right, we will never know about it, leaving all the Obama-haters feeling free to continue spewing their vitriol over this!

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Excellent point! How do the Obama haters figure that they can deny Obama credit for getting bin Laden but blame him for an informant getting busted?

A bigger question for me is how is it that the 'experts' on here seem to know everything that is going on in the intelligence world and in our behind the scenes dealings with the Pakistani government. Isn't it not just possible but actually rather likely that this is all at least somewhat orchestrated to appease the large segment of the Pakistani population that is unhappy with Pakistan's cooperation with the US? I would not be at all surprised to find out that this informant was quietly spirited out of Pakistan and given a new life here in the US under a new name and with that 25 million dollar reward! Of course, if our administration does it right, we will never know about it, leaving all the Obama-haters feeling free to continue spewing their vitriol over this!

Name me the President the last time we managed to keep something like this a secret for long. My guess would be Richard Milhous Nixon, and even then the secrets got out in the end.

No, if we manage, one way or another, to get this doctor out of Pakistan, we will hear about it within hours, maybe even minutes. Bet on it. <_<

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline

Name me the President the last time we managed to keep something like this a secret for long. My guess would be Richard Milhous Nixon, and even then the secrets got out in the end.

No, if we manage, one way or another, to get this doctor out of Pakistan, we will hear about it within hours, maybe even minutes. Bet on it. <_<

You may be right about that. I still believe that there is probably a lot we are not being told about going on through diplomatic channels to secure his eventual release.

Filed: Timeline

You may be right about that. I still believe that there is probably a lot we are not being told about going on through diplomatic channels to secure his eventual release.

No way are either Obama, or the current Pakistani regime will do anything to jeopardize getting reelected, in November and early 2013, respectively. I would think it will be at least a year before anything could possibly be done to secure the doctor's release.

Filed: Timeline

Bin Ladden was never caught nor killed. The Administration just made up the story last year for this year election (they know they won't get re-elected for doing NOTHING for the past 3 years. High unemployment remains the same and the 2 wars in Afghan and Iraq still haven't concluded in any meaningful result). That's why they never could release "REAL" proof of bin ladden's death, a corpse, whatever, anything. National secret my behind! They have nothing to prove.

The story about Pakistan detaining this doctor also is a set-up. Blah blah blah business, as usual, from the folks in DC.

Yawn......now back to something in real life that is more interesting........Zena, the Princess warrior's boobies.

Edited by Dai Gia

Yes Dai Gia!!! And Bin Laden is working with Obama, is in the White House right now in fact, agreeing not to release more videos and pretending to be dead so when Obama wins re-election the Islamic Republic of Amerikstan can finally become reality... Or not!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Yes Dai Gia!!! And Bin Laden is working with Obama, is in the White House right now in fact, agreeing not to release more videos and pretending to be dead so when Obama wins re-election the Islamic Republic of Amerikstan can finally become reality... Or not!

No I think you're confused. It was Bush that was in tight with the Bin Ladens. Probably why nothing was done about Bin Laden during Bush's reign. If your conspiracy theory is correct about Bin Laden being alive then I suppose if Romney wins we'll see him pop up again and making new videos? :bonk:

Timeline

Bin Ladden was never caught nor killed. The Administration just made up the story last year for this year election (they know they won't get re-elected for doing NOTHING for the past 3 years. High unemployment remains the same and the 2 wars in Afghan and Iraq still haven't concluded in any meaningful result). That's why they never could release "REAL" proof of bin ladden's death, a corpse, whatever, anything. National secret my behind! They have nothing to prove.

The story about Pakistan detaining this doctor also is a set-up. Blah blah blah business, as usual, from the folks in DC.

Yawn......now back to something in real life that is more interesting........Zena, the Princess warrior's boobies.

A 'deather'! :wacko:

Timeline

Abraham Lincoln is reported to have said something like 'tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt'! just sayin....

Timeline

I wonder what the Navy Seals would have to say about his pompous statements? I wouldn't think they'd take kindly to being called liar.

The right to free speech includes the right to prove yourself an idiot! :lol:

No I think you're confused. It was Bush that was in tight with the Bin Ladens. Probably why nothing was done about Bin Laden during Bush's reign. If your conspiracy theory is correct about Bin Laden being alive then I suppose if Romney wins we'll see him pop up again and making new videos? :bonk:

Shhhhhhhh!!!!!! Romney IS Bin Laden! Good God man, protect our nations secrets!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

The moral of the story is quite clear: never trust a Pakistani doctor!

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

So the latest is that he was not jailed for being a traitor, but rather for having ties to Islamic militants.

The doctor who angered Pakistan's powerful security agencies by helping the CIA hunt down Osama bin Laden was sentenced to 33 years in prison on the basis of flimsy intelligence suggesting he was involved in Islamist militancy, a document from his trial has revealed.

The five-page summary verdict in Dr Shakil Afridi's case shows the antiquated tribal court that heard his case refused to consider evidence of his work for the CIA, which it said was outside its jurisdiction.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/may/30/pakistani-doctor-bin-laden-terrorism

I also read he was offered US protection and declined.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!