geek and geekette

USCIS states not processing December I129

14 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline

So our government is giving me grief.

I received NOA1 on Dec 12,2011 and still no answer from USCIS. Other people on VJ have received NOA2 so I called USCIS this morning since its just over 5 months. They said " CSC is 30 days behind and are proceccing I-129F from Nov 16, 2011". WHAT A BUNCH OF #######!

My question is what can I do to get some action from them since obviously they are processing I-129 from December?

Any suggestions???????

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received NOA1 on Dec 12,2011 and still no answer from USCIS. Other people on VJ have received NOA2 so I called USCIS this morning since its just over 5 months. They said " CSC is 30 days behind and are proceccing I-129F from Nov 16, 2011". WHAT A BUNCH OF #######!

My question is what can I do to get some action from them since obviously they are processing I-129 from December?

Any suggestions???????

Thanks

it is case by case my friend had their noa1 same as yours, but they got their noa2 the other day they are also CSC so just have more patience, :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I would recommend the same thing. We received NOA1 on December 3. What I have been told from friends who went through K1 is that they look at each case and that a lot of it just depends on the evidence you handed in. I had friends that waited longer then 5 month and were able to take actions but before the regular processing period of 3 to 5 month there is nothing you can't do, I am afraid.

Hope you get NOA 2 soon!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Each case is different, our friends AOS / GC was approved in half the time as ours. Hang in there.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Timeline

Appreciate opinions. We have to wait and see what it will be. Patience is virtue. However, when my fiance in US made call this morning, the customer service said they just start to handle the cases applied on Nov. 16, 2011, which cause us to fell she either just follows computer information (obviously this is not truth, as in VJ we have seen so many cases same time also in CSC as us have got approved or RFE) or is not professinal. My fiance has inputted our case(K1 case)number before talking with a customer service, but she asked him "have you married", so we just feel they can't give us right answer. Maybe we only want the better service from USCIS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Don't trust everything you hear on the CSC/VSC customer service lines. They're not always the most informed and of course they're going to tell you the worst case scenario.

K1 Process -

1/30/12 - I-129F sent

2/2/12 - NOA1 Received (CSC)

2/3/12 - Visa App Fee Check Cashed

6/18/12 - NOA2 Email Received at 9PM MST

6/22/12 - NOA2 Letter Received in Mail

7/11/12 - NVC Received

7/13/12 - NVC Sent Case to Moldova Embassy

7/18/12 - Packet 3 dropped off to Embassy

7/19/12 - Packet 3 & 4 Instructions Received from Embassy

7/23/12 - Medical Exam Passed

7/27/12 - Interview

8/4/12 - POE Denver, CO

9/14/12 - Wedding #1 (Denver Courthouse)

9/17/12 - AOS/EAD sent

9/19/12 - AOS/EAD NOA1

10/23/12 - Biometrics

1/16/23 - AOS Interview

6/15/13 - Wedding #2 (Colorado)

6/22/13 - Wedding #3 (Moldova)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Any suggestions???????

Thanks

USCIS stated they are working on Nov 16, 2011. Because of that you can do next to nothing but be patient, even if you call your congressman that is the answer that will be given out when they contact USCIS. Learn a new drinking song and relax... your turn will come.

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Got touched May 15 ................by RFE !*#@$#@

At least your case is being looked at! Hopefully it's an easy fix and you'll get an approval shortly after you send the response.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Got touched May 15 ................by RFE !*#@$#@

The RFE is wanting evidence that you sobered up after the drinking song. :D You're more than half way through the process, hopefully the the next few steps are over in a few heartbeats.

: )

K1 process, October 2010 > POE, July 2011

I-129F approved in 180 days from NOA1 date. (195 days from filing to NOA2 in hand)

Interview took 224 days from I-129F NOA1 date. (241 days from filing petition until visa in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until POE: 285 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

AOS process, December 2011 > July 2012

EAD/AP Approval took 51 days from NOA1 date to email update. (77 days from filing until EAD/AP in hand)

AOS Approval took 206 days from NOA1 date to email update. (231 days from filing until greencard in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until greencard in hand: 655 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

1000 bottles of beer on the wall , 1000 bottles of beer .....

Thanks for input everyone, I'll be spiderman and hang in there

:)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Vanessa&Dago

event.png

"The Choices We Make, Dictate The Lives We Lead"

bHqcm4.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Appreciate opinions. We have to wait and see what it will be. Patience is virtue. However, when my fiance in US made call this morning, the customer service said they just start to handle the cases applied on Nov. 16, 2011, which cause us to fell she either just follows computer information (obviously this is not truth, as in VJ we have seen so many cases same time also in CSC as us have got approved or RFE) or is not professinal. My fiance has inputted our case(K1 case)number before talking with a customer service, but she asked him "have you married", so we just feel they can't give us right answer. Maybe we only want the better service from USCIS.

What they told you was 6 months wait before they will listen to you.

Timeline

What they told you was 6 months wait before they will listen to you.

Yep, mistake and had thought only 5 month to ask for expedite. Anyway, now still waiting for RFE hard copy letter from USCIS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.