hcfrey

how did this possible?

32 posts in this topic

Maybe her fiance just send the form to her all filled up and she just instructed to sign it (signature) and she forgot about it totally ? :P coz tht's wat my fiance did but ofc i'm aware of it since i'm reading lots of info about k1 here in vj.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
K1 TIMELINE
02-10-2012 - NOA1 (hard copy)
08-22-2012 - NOA2
08-26-2012 - NOA2 (hard copy)
09-06-2012 - Medical (first day)
09-07-2012 - Medical (second day) -
passed!
10-04-2012 - Interview Day - approved!
10-10-2012 - Visa received (3 working days)
10-11-2012 - CFO Seminar (got certificate and sticker one day)

AOS TIMELINE

01-04-2013 - got my SS Card

01-18-2013 - Filing Date

02-14-2013 - Bio Appointment

08-29-2013 - AOS Approved (no interview)

ROC TIMELINE

06-15-2015 - Filing Date

07-23-2015 - Bio Appointment

04-04-2016 - ROC Approved (no interview)

N400 TIMELINE

08-27-2016 - Filing Date

10-03-2016 - Bio Appointment

12-20-2016 - N400 Interview (approved)

12-28-2016 - Oath Taking

Filed: Timeline

hello VJers i am here again, i have a fellow K1 applicant who just recently got their noa2, i was talking to her and i was so surprised and shocked, she told me all she gave to her fiance is her birth certificate, no 2x2 id pic, no letter of intent to marry, no G-325a, i am just so confused and so wondering how they got approved? i know if one thing is missing they will get rfe, but instead they got noa2 and got the hard copy both from uscis and NVC, can someone answer me how did it happen? because i feel strange now because me and my fiance got rfe but how come they didn't get one?

can she have problem on her interview?

Maybe they file for expedite request…I assumed they probably fall in one of the uscis expedite criteria...anyways no need to feel jealous first of all that’s your friend u should at least be happy and just pray that your application somehow will be faster even without expediting it!!!

I know how the feeling of the waiting...its insanity!!!! :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :clock: :clock:

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Filed: Timeline

Most of the time, the beneficiary wouldn't do or know much during the filing of the petition. Most of the work is done by the US citizen. It is the US Citizen's responsibility at that stage. However, if indeed the petition was approved with missing documents (which I doubt that there were any missing documents), the US consulate WILL see the mistake and WILL deny the visa. There were a few cases like that. So guys, get the facts streight:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I filled all the forms out for the I-129F on my computer, and converted them all to PDF format, then I

E Mailed G-325A, Statement wanting to get married to her, she signed these Papers, included her pictures and send them back to me. Then I filled all the forms out for her, when I get the NOA 2 I will sign and date my portion of the documents, (latest date) including the part on some forms, where it asks, did someone else fill these forms out for you. Then I will Fed Ex everything to her, (she will pick up at Fed Ex Office in Cali), with 20 Pages of instructions and 5 pages of instructions for the instructions, what she has to sign, and where she has to attach pictures to the forms. VisaJorney made all this process a lot easier.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Maybe they got approved because they included payment in the correct amount :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :P

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

When i read first one i was happy that it can be possible . because i hire a lawyer and he told me sign G-325 form behalf of me fiance. i told him doenst he should sign his form? he told me i can sign so i did and sent our first package after 5 months of wasting time just to get prepared first package. i am still scared because my fiance signature is totally different than what i did it on form so if they will match my fiance's passport and letter of intend i guess i will get RFF? please correct me . i am so pissed of on him because for him we wasted our 5 months already and now if we will get rff we have agian have to wait. and believe me it is harder to go to india every year due to increasement of air ticket ($1700 for round trip) and say good bye to your lover once and again feel the pain of being apart. hope god bless all of us!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I'm thinking the USCitizen Petitioner already had the other stuff needed, forged her signature on the G-325-A (or wrote in 'Will Sign at Interview at IV Unit) and didn't think to check in with either you or her about it.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

The only thing I can say/ suggest is try not to be jealous of others who get approved before you or see to have an easier time than you. You do not know their situation ( your friend doesn't even know her situation). Being jealous is unproductive, it will make the process seem longer and harder for you if you are concentrating on others :blush:

I wish you all the luck in the world and hope this petition is successful.

We became a couple : 2011-05-29
I visited him : 2011-10-28 - 2011-11-17
He visited me (and my crazy family) : 2012-02-05 - 2012-02-17
I-129F Sent : 2012-02-05
I-129F NOA1 : 2012-02-14
I entered on VWP to stay 3 months: 2012-04-11 - 2012-07-03
---
Went to get my medical done for interview in Australia (much cheaper in the US and I was already here):2012-05-20
Medical issue diagnosed
K-1 petition cancellation request sent to CSC : 2012-06-01
Married: 2012-06-21
Filed for AOS : 2012-08-08
NOA1 : 2012-08-10
Biometrics : 2012-09-14
EAD approved : 2012-10-16
Applied for SSN : 2012-11-01
Received SSN : 2012-11-13
Received interview notice :2012-12-27
Interview- APPROVED :2013-01-28
Green card received :2013-02-04
Baby girl born :2013-03-09

Filed for ROC :2014-12-05
NOA :2014-12-11
Biometrics : 2015-01-15

ROC Approval : 2015-05-14

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Something had to be done by the petitioner that was to be done by the beneficiary. The birth certificate is not required at the filing stage for the I-129F. I had typed up a letter of intent as well as filled out the G-325A form for the beneficiary, emailed both forms to her, and had her print out and sign and return to me. It says right in the instructions for the I-129F that a letter of intent is required. As far as the passport style photo, he might have taken it from pictures he had already of her. If the G-325A was missing a signature and/or there was no letter of intent, signed, there should have been an RFE.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Like everyone who has issues, usually they do not follow the guides, wrong amount or leave something out. The key is do it right the first time. Good Luck to all.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Maybe they got approved because they included payment in the correct amount :thumbs:

maybe, but how about the missing docs? she asked her fiance last nite and her fiance said all he submitted was her BC, he submitted G-325a but only from petitioner, and by the way our check before was over by $10 and i admit it was my mistake i got confused of visa fee and the filing fee.

Timeline

Maybe her fiance just send the form to her all filled up and she just instructed to sign it (signature) and she forgot about it totally ? :P coz tht's wat my fiance did but ofc i'm aware of it since i'm reading lots of info about k1 here in vj.

hahah!! no she didn't signed anything, that's why she's so worried now, she had a fight with her fiance last nite because he filed without really telling her what he did, but i told her that she must have faith, that i am happy for her because they got approve, just jealous i hope me too LOL

Timeline

Maybe they file for expedite request…I assumed they probably fall in one of the uscis expedite criteria...anyways no need to feel jealous first of all that’s your friend u should at least be happy and just pray that your application somehow will be faster even without expediting it!!!

I know how the feeling of the waiting...its insanity!!!! :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :clock: :clock:

i am not jealous because she got approved, i am jealous why USCIS seen our wrong check hahaha!!! JK, actually she is one of my close friend and i am just telling her now not to really worry, that to just ready all her docs for her interview.

Timeline

Something had to be done by the petitioner that was to be done by the beneficiary. The birth certificate is not required at the filing stage for the I-129F. I had typed up a letter of intent as well as filled out the G-325A form for the beneficiary, emailed both forms to her, and had her print out and sign and return to me. It says right in the instructions for the I-129F that a letter of intent is required. As far as the passport style photo, he might have taken it from pictures he had already of her. If the G-325A was missing a signature and/or there was no letter of intent, signed, there should have been an RFE.

the weird part is he didn't send g-325a from beneficiary but still got approve, i am just worried for her now on the day of her interview, i am praying US embassy here won't see the missing docs when they filed the petition.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

hello :) just want to give an update, yes on the petition her fiance didn't put g-325a and letter of intent to marry and passport pic of the beneficiary, but they got approved 3 weeks ago she was approved on her interview and now she is US already BUT on her interview they asked her to submit letter of intent to marry and g-325a before her interview i told to bring filled g-325a and letter of intent to marry they might ask her for that and they did but for me it is weird because one of our common friend got rfe because the beneficiary didn't have g-325a in the petition packet, but this friend of mine got approved and now in US :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.