hcfrey

how did this possible?

32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello VJers i am here again, i have a fellow K1 applicant who just recently got their noa2, i was talking to her and i was so surprised and shocked, she told me all she gave to her fiance is her birth certificate, no 2x2 id pic, no letter of intent to marry, no G-325a, i am just so confused and so wondering how they got approved? i know if one thing is missing they will get rfe, but instead they got noa2 and got the hard copy both from uscis and NVC, can someone answer me how did it happen? because i feel strange now because me and my fiance got rfe but how come they didn't get one?

can she have problem on her interview?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

No way. Probably her fiancé filled the papers for her and hold a photo from her. He did not ask for anything else because he had it before hand.

Timeline

No way. Probably her fiancé filled the papers for her and hold a photo from her. He did not ask for anything else because he had it before hand.

that is what i am thinking, i am still talking to her right now, all i am saying to her now is a non-stop WOW :lol: our talk started when she asked me about G-325a, her friend was asking about it, and she asked me about it because she don't know what is G-325a, i said you filed it together with the petition packet how come you don't know it? she said all i gave to my fiance is my BC he said that's all he need, i am sure she don't know the process even the forms, so now i am sooooooooooooo jealous they didn't get rfe but me and my fiance did get rfe :(

Edited by hcdt

hi if you don't mind me asking why did you get an RFE?

that is what i am thinking, i am still talking to her right now, all i am saying to her now is a non-stop WOW :lol: our talk started when she asked me about G-325a, her friend was asking about it, and she asked me about it because she don't know what is G-325a, i said you filed it together with the petition packet how come you don't know it? she said all i gave to my fiance is my BC he said that's all he need, i am sure she don't know the process even the forms, so now i am sooooooooooooo jealous they didn't get rfe but me and my fiance did get rfe :(

Timeline

hi if you don't mind me asking why did you get an RFE?

actually it wasn't really an rfe, i am sorry for the word i use :), our petition was rejected due to wrong amount of check, we are November filer but they rejected our docs, then we resubmit last December but USCIS got it last January, i am just so jealous with my friend, how come they got approved while she didn't sign anything nor fill up anything, that is so weird to me....

actually it wasn't really an rfe, i am sorry for the word i use :), our petition was rejected due to wrong amount of check, we are November filer but they rejected our docs, then we resubmit last December but USCIS got it last January, i am just so jealous with my friend, how come they got approved while she didn't sign anything nor fill up anything, that is so weird to me....

oh ok! thanks for the reply. :star: we are all jealous with your friend! we all want that NOA2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Her fiance had to have filled out all the forms for her and signed her name, so all she handed over was her birth certificate. Or he filled them all out and told her, sign here. Then sent the package. There's NO way the petition was approved with missing documents.

USCIS- 260 Days

6/8/11~ Mailed I-130 Application, withdrew Canadian PR application
6/16/11~ NOA1 email and text message Case routed to CSC (Priority Date)
7/12/11~ The 'Money Order' Incident/Returned to Tennessee
8/03/11~ TOUCHED!
3/2/12~ APPROVED! NOA2!

NVC Electronic Processing- Montreal- 19 Days

3/21/12~ Received case number & IIN 20 Days after NOA2
3/21/12~ Sent in opt-in email
3/22/12~ Opt-in accepted
3/23/12~ DS-261 Submitted, never accepted
3/29/12~ AOS bill invoiced and paid
3/30/12~ AOS shows PAID- AOS Package emailed/received, DS-3032 emailed/accepted
4/2/12~ IV bill invoiced and paid
4/3/12~ AOS Checklist documents emailed(first time)
4/4/12~ IV shows PAID- DS-260 submitted/ IV Package emailed/received
4/4/12~ AOS Checklist documents sent again for CYA (second time)
4/5/12~ IV package accepted! No Checklists!
4/6/12~ AOS Checklist emailed(third time)
4/9/12~ AOS packet accepted (finally)
CASE COMPLETE!!

Interview 354 days from NOA1/ 362 days from initial filing date
5/29/12~ Medical@ Medisys, Montreal
6/4/12~ Interview APPROVED!!!
08/07/2012~ POE Emerson, MB/Pembina, ND by land
08/09/2012~ HOME!! 424 days from initial filing date!
08/14/2012~ SSN Received
09/10/2012~ Received Green Card

Timeline

Her fiance had to have filled out all the forms for her and signed her name, so all she handed over was her birth certificate. Or he filled them all out and told her, sign here. Then sent the package. There's NO way the petition was approved with missing documents.

if that what her fiance did, won't she be having problems on her interview? if her fiance filled and signed her docs then her signature on her docs that she will be bringing on her interview will be different, is that ok?

Timeline

if that what her fiance did, won't she be having problems on her interview? if her fiance filled and signed her docs then her signature on her docs that she will be bringing on her interview will be different, is that ok?

No idea. Guess they will find out.

He probably filled out the forms and had her sign them, that's why she doesn't remember what went in the package.

USCIS- 260 Days

8/03/11~ TOUCHED!
3/2/12~ APPROVED! NOA2!

3/22/12~ Opt-in accepted
CASE COMPLETE!!

08/14/2012~ SSN Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

When i read first one i was happy that it can be possible . because i hire a lawyer and he told me sign G-325 form behalf of me fiance. i told him doenst he should sign his form? he told me i can sign so i did and sent our first package after 5 months of wasting time just to get prepared first package. i am still scared because my fiance signature is totally different than what i did it on form so if they will match my fiance's passport and letter of intend i guess i will get RFF? please correct me . i am so pissed of on him because for him we wasted our 5 months already and now if we will get rff we have agian have to wait. and believe me it is harder to go to india every year due to increasement of air ticket ($1700 for round trip) and say good bye to your lover once and again feel the pain of being apart. hope god bless all of us!!!!

Timeline

No idea. Guess they will find out.

He probably filled out the forms and had her sign them, that's why she doesn't remember what went in the package.

i asked her now she said she didn't signed anything now i am really thinking it is her fiance who did everything, now i am little bit nervous for my friend, she didn't know what to do on her interview, but i told her to be have faith, her interview supposed to be last march but she got pending on her medical, i really don't know the term Sputum, and she said she will call the clinic on the 14th to know the result if the result is negative she will go to her interview few days after she gets the result, i am crossing my fingers that her signature wont be a problem.

Timeline

i asked her now she said she didn't signed anything now i am really thinking it is her fiance who did everything, now i am little bit nervous for my friend, she didn't know what to do on her interview, but i told her to be have faith, her interview supposed to be last march but she got pending on her medical, i really don't know the term Sputum, and she said she will call the clinic on the 14th to know the result if the result is negative she will go to her interview few days after she gets the result, i am crossing my fingers that her signature wont be a problem.

She had to have the TB sputum test to make sure she does not have active Tuberculosis.

then I guess he filled it out and signed it for her. She'll find out if it causes any problems or not. I'm sure it happens quite often the USC signs for the beneficiary.

USCIS- 260 Days

8/03/11~ TOUCHED!
3/2/12~ APPROVED! NOA2!

3/22/12~ Opt-in accepted
CASE COMPLETE!!

08/14/2012~ SSN Received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Maybe they got approved because they included payment in the correct amount :thumbs:

I-130

2011-08-20 Posted

2011-08-31 NOA1

2011-09-03 Touch

2011-11-18 Sent Expedite Request to USCIS

2011-12-09 Response Received for Exepedite Request

"Wait your turn" in a nutshell

2011-12-02 Sent Expedite Request to US Representative Ed Royce

2012-01-27 Sent Expedite Request to Immigration Ombudsman

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Barbara Boxer

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

If the USC did sign on her behalf that is a big red flag and would cause problems on her interview and maybe in the future immigration related stuff. She need to clarify this to her fiancé now, ask him what is really going on. why she didn't filled any of the forms and signed them. And if his fiancé did filled up the forms she need to know the exact info he wrote on those forms. They need to be consistent on their information. If they made mistakes, they need to correct it now.

Maybe they got approved because they included payment in the correct amount :thumbs:

Or maybe they got approved by mistake, and later on it will show up what was the mistake.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.