X Factor

Bin Laden letter: Kill Obama, leave ‘totally unprepared’ Biden alone

33 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Bin Laden letter: Kill Obama, leave totally unprepared Biden alone

Osama bin Laden aimed to assassinate President Barack Obama but directed fellow al-Qaida fighters to leave Vice President Joe Biden alone, describing him as "totally unprepared" to take over and predicting a "crisis" in America if that happened, according to a newly declassified letter from the terrorist mastermind.

obama-biden-ap-2012-lg.jpg

In the missive, part of a trove of documents seized by Navy SEALs in the raid that killed bin Laden one year ago, bin Laden asks for an update on a plan to kill Obama or Gen. David Petraeus either in Pakistan or at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan. (Obama made a televised speech from Bagram during his surprise visit to the war-torn country this week.)

Bin Laden detailed how he ordered one loyal follower to "prepare two groupsone in Pakistan and the other in the Bagram area of Afghanistanwith the mission of anticipating and spotting the visits of Obama or Petraeus to Afghanistan or Pakistan to target the aircraft of either one of them."

"They are not to target visits by US Vice President Biden, Secretary of Defense Gates, Joint Chiefs of Staff (Chairman) Mullen, or the Special Envoy to Pakistan and Afghanistan Holbrook (sic). The groups will remain on the lookout for Obama or Petraeus," the Saudi-born extremist wrote.

"The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make Biden take over the presidency for the remainder of the term, as it is the norm over there. Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the US into a crisis. As for Petraeus, he is the man of the hour in this last year of the war, and killing him would alter the war's path. So please ask brother Ilyas to send to me the steps he has taken into that work," bin Laden continued.

The Combating Terrorism Center at West Point published a report analyzing the documentsas well as the documents themselves, in the original Arabic and in English translationson its official website. In a note accompanying the letter, labeled "SOCOM-2012-0000019," the center's analysts described it as "a long letter authored by Usama bin Ladin after the death of Sheikh Sa'id (Mustafa Abu'l-Yazid) in late May 2010 and it is addressed to "Shaykh Mahmud" (`Atiyya) who he designates as Sa'id's successor."

The 17 declassified documents include letters or draft letters, running 175 pages in Arabic and 197 in English. The CTC notes that getting a full picture of bin Laden's plans, or of al-Qaida's relationships, strategies and operations, is impossible to do from such a limited sample. The documents, carefully declassified by the Obama administration, reenforce some of the president's key messages, notably that al-Qaida has been struggling as American and allied forces kill key operatives, and as Muslims criticize the group for killing co-religionists.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bin-laden-letter-kill-obama-leave-totally-unprepared-155620943.html

Edited by kennard

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

In the missive, part of a trove of documents seized by Navy SEALs in the raid that killed bin Laden one year ago, bin Laden asks for an update on a plan to kill Obama or Gen. David Petraeus either in Pakistan or at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan. (Obama made a televised speech from Bagram during his surprise visit to the war-torn country this week.)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bin-laden-letter-kill-obama-leave-totally-unprepared-155620943.html

they're still shouting out this lie, eh?

:rolleyes:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

they're still shouting out this lie, eh?

:rolleyes:

For reals???

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Elvis is still alive too :devil:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

stop feeding the trolls!

"Family time is very precious and you should cherish every moment of it."

01/20/12 - I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox.

01/26/12 - NOA1 received and processing at Vermont.

06/28/12 - NOA2 announced on status check.

06/29/12 - NVC received case learned on 07/2/12.

06/30/12 - Hard copy NOA2 received.

07/09/12 - NVC Casefile Number and IIN Issued.

07/16/12 - Receive and Sent DS-3032 via email.

07/17/12 - Mailed DS-3032 via mail, AOS bill received via email, paid online, Optin email sent.

07/18/12 - Optin accepted and new case number, AOS marked paid, emailed AOS packet.

07/24/12 - Assigned as Agent, IV Fee bill received via email, paid online.

07/25/12 - IV Fee marked paid, emailed IV packet.

07/31/12 - Emailed GZO Supplemental Packet 3.

08/02/12 - Case completed and commenced final review.

08/03/12 - Shipped all copies of forms/letters/documents to my wife - arriving on 8/9/12.

08/06/12 - Case completed final review.

08/09/12 - Appointment letter received via email interview date set 9/6/12.

08/14/12 - Medical exam done.

08/15/12 - Medical exam results all normal.

09/06/12 - Submitted required documents at the embassy and interview set next day at 0730.

09/07/12 - Visa approved, click here for review http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=10401 .

09/14/12 - Visa received on hand!

10/07/12 - Arrived at NYC! click here for review http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-poe-reviews.php?entry=15293

10/20/12 - Received welcome letter from USCIS.

10/25/12 - Green Card received!

"Nothing is more difficult than the art of maneuvering for advantageous positions." - Sun-Tzu

04/27/13 - Submitted DS-160 online for parent-in-laws and sister-in-law.

05/01/13 - Paid DS-160 or MRV Fee Payments on CGI Stanley.

05/03/13 - Made appointment for 05/16/13 on CGI Stanley.

05/16/13 - Arrived at GUZ and impromptu notice on the front it was closed.

05/30/13 - B2 visa interview passed! Read review here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/433263-b2-visa-was-approved-for-parentinlaw/ <p>

"Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with courageous patience." - ADM Hyman G. Rickover

08/08/14 - Mailed I-175 application.

08/11/14 - I-175 arrived at VSC.

08/18/14 - Received NOA1 with date 08/12/14.

08/27/14 - Received biometrics appointment for 09/09/14.

02/27/15 - GC in production from email notification.

03/02/15 - Received NOA2 with approval dated 02/25/15.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Biden could be the only man more inept than Obama, it is true. At least Obama can read a teleprompter.

Where Bin Laden fails, and many do, is to imagine that the President alone has much to do about much to do. Fortunately our system was set up to avoid that. Killing Obama mid-term would result in no more than 3 years of Biden in the Oval Office. The country has fared worse and survived.

The guys that did the work behind killing Bin Laden did so while Obama was golfing. Obama merely said "Yeah, sounds good, go for it" A trained monkey could do that. Clinton could not, but a trained monkey could. We have some very good people running some very good equipment.

Had he owed the IRS money he would have been killed in October, 2001.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

This guy has inside info.

Considering where his head is and where he pulls his information from, I would have to say yes!

Edited by james&olya

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

baaaaaaaah say the sheep who believe everything their government tells them.

If they REALLY had Bin Laden, they would have laid him out on a silver platter. Not put on a "show" in the situation room and then conveniently made the body disappear at sea. Not to mention the significnace of the US Government using May Day for 'special' events purposefully.

Not everything in this life is a conspiracy, but there are some things that are very questionable. Bin Laden is one of those, especially after consistent reports that he's been dead for the better part of a decade or longer, and the fact that he keeps getting blamed for a crim that he had NOTHING to do with.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

baaaaaaaah say the sheep who believe everything their government tells them.

If they REALLY had Bin Laden, they would have laid him out on a silver platter. Not put on a "show" in the situation room and then conveniently made the body disappear at sea. Not to mention the significnace of the US Government using May Day for 'special' events purposefully.

Not everything in this life is a conspiracy, but there are some things that are very questionable. Bin Laden is one of those, especially after consistent reports that he's been dead for the better part of a decade or longer, and the fact that he keeps getting blamed for a crim that he had NOTHING to do with.

I do not go with your reasoning. In fact I was surprised they said anything. I would have just "disappeared him" as the Soviets used to say. No need to claim victory. Just make him disappear and let everyone wonder...a la Jimmy Hoffa. But Obama is a community organizer, not a leader. He needs to come back with something, he has to show something...BLING BLING!Putin would know what to do. Ask Viktor Yushenko.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla