Gemini70

Conspiracy to deny....

44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am sure others can expand on this but I think you get basically one chance to fix what is wrong in a RFE. If they ask for passport info and fees you better send passport info AND fees in a single mailing. I don't think you expect a second RFE asking for something they already asked for in the first RFE.

How did you know to send the fees? If you received a notice of the missing fees that may have been your first RFE. If you did not receive a notice how did you know where to send the fees. As a rule you can't make any changes or updates to your application until you have a case number or something that you get with the RFE.

Filed: Timeline

Hello VJers... Help me Jesus!! I recieved a text stating... "Our case has been updated" I was so nervous. I recently passed the five month of processing, and I sent in a service ticket. Anyway.... I was too scared to check. When I logged in on my cell phone and saw that Denial..... I almost passed out. Who is making these decisions? How dare did they deny me without an RFE??? WT*! I am so confused... 150 days of waiting. I know my package was missing proof, like photos, or paasport copies, required docs. I didn't know that I needed those things. I filed my petition in Iraq. I didn't even enclosed the fee. When I returned from overseas, I saw the rejected letter, and then I sent in the monies for the fee.

So now, USCIS is just taking money and denying... I know everyone up here is working hard to pay these filing fees, AOS and so on.. How can my life be in someone else hands, who is just looking for a way to deny. Why didn't I get the RFE? I would have had the proof.. I need prayer. Thanks for reading this... I hope everyone will have a great day! :crying:

Sorry this happened to you. I know this process is a little confusing. But you just have to keep reading until you understand. But now that you have VJ you should be all bueno. Are you going to file again? Good luck!

Ok so pretend that other petition didn't happen read the guideline completely, start collecting the needed documents to file correctly and just plain be better informed. There is all the info you need here. If you are unsure just ask. We were denied as well after receiving an RFE after 5 months and then another 4 months for the denial and then another 2 months for the letter. It was our fault however aggravating it is. Just get'er done....

all the best on a more successful journey.

Terri

Fiance visa

04/28/2011 - I-129F - DENIED

02/18/2012 - I-129F petition filed
02/24/2012 - NOA1
09/04/2012 - NOA2, 193 days

Interview:10/22/2012
POE: 10/26/2012 (245 days)

Removal of Conditions

Filed for ROC - 06/09/2015

NOA1 for ROC - 06/12/2015

Biometrics appointment - 07/17/2015

Approval for ROC - 04/20/2016 (316 days)

Naturalization Process

N-400 Filed 06/10/2016

N-400 NOA1 06/14/2016

N-400 biometrics 06/20/16

N-400 interview 01/23/2017

N-400 Oath ceremony 02/10/2017

Immigration Process took 2116 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I recieved the I 797 notice.. It said I was missing the application fee. This was a mistake not to goggle or find out on how to file while aboard, or period. I now understand. I have to just refile and keep it moving. I thank you all that have replied on this post. I just thought... idk, i am too too upset and I am paying for not further investiating it further....

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I recieved the I 797 notice.. It said I was missing the application fee. This was a mistake not to goggle or find out on how to file while aboard, or period. I now understand. I have to just refile and keep it moving. I thank you all that have replied on this post. I just thought... idk, i am too too upset and I am paying for not further investiating it further....

You might have the chance to submit the documents, you will have to wait for the letter. You need to get those documents organized that I told you about before. Get them together as soon as possible so that you are ready to either submit them or re-file.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I know my package was missing proof, like photos, or paasport copies, required docs.

And you're surprised that you were denied??

I-130

2011-08-20 Posted

2011-08-31 NOA1

2011-09-03 Touch

2011-11-18 Sent Expedite Request to USCIS

2011-12-09 Response Received for Exepedite Request

"Wait your turn" in a nutshell

2011-12-02 Sent Expedite Request to US Representative Ed Royce

2012-01-27 Sent Expedite Request to Immigration Ombudsman

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Barbara Boxer

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm very sorry. :(

Why don't you wait for the letter, then see what it says and find out if you still can do something with this application?

If you can, maybe you should get an advice from an immigration attorney.

If there's nothing you can do about this application, take a break, go on vacation with your fiance(e), and try filing again after some time. This would keep you and your love together and next time you file, do the best research you can and, if you're not so good with that, hire an attorney.

Best wishes and don't give up. :)

Edited by Lisa and Phil

Caroline (Brazil) and Phil (USA)

yPnbm4.png

2003i9szfhw0aa.jpg

f2MWm5.png

View my Timeline

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

She knows that now...

Sorry. Just felt the overwhelming need to express my shock :wow:

Edited by Adriene H

I-130

2011-08-20 Posted

2011-08-31 NOA1

2011-09-03 Touch

2011-11-18 Sent Expedite Request to USCIS

2011-12-09 Response Received for Exepedite Request

"Wait your turn" in a nutshell

2011-12-02 Sent Expedite Request to US Representative Ed Royce

2012-01-27 Sent Expedite Request to Immigration Ombudsman

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Barbara Boxer

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

I'm with everyone else here, she should have read... blah blah blah.

But!

Lets all remember love can make one impatient. I myself suck at being patient, and it cost me an RFE. I could have saved myself a month of waiting, but I sent a divorce journal entry, not a final decree. Very few of us send perfect packets. Not that a lot of packets aren't accepted. (perfect to me is just enough info to be approved, and not so much you cause the reviewer to spend extra time going over documents that aren't required, and slow them down from moving on to the next one)

So I suspect they have learned. Remember, we want to be helpful. This shouldn't be a place to joyfully point out how others f'd up on their packets.

innocent.gif

10/19/2011- FedEx'd I-129F

10/20/2011 - Received @ Dallas Lockbox

10/25/2011 - Received E-mail/Text for NOA1

10/28/2011 - Received NOA1 Hardcopy

02/11/2012 - Received E-mail/Text RFE

02/13/2012 - Received Hardcopy of RFE

02/16/2012 - Fedex'd RFE response

02/17/2012 - Received RFE response @ VSC

02/24/2012 - Received E-mail/Text, RFE Response Review

03/07/2012 - Received E-mail/Text for NOA2 (134 days)

03/10/2012 - Received NOA2 Hardcopy

03/13/2012 - NVC Received I129F Approval Packet

03/20/2012 - NVC Sent Packet to Embassy

04/04/2012 - Embassy Received Packet

04/16/2012 - Fiancee received Packet 3.

04/30/2012 - Fiancee responded to Packet 3

06/21/2012 - Interview Date. Visais Approved!.

07/01/2012 - Received Visa from Go2

07/05/2012 - Arrived in USA. Chicago POE.

07/05/2012 - Arrived in Washington.

07/27/2012 - Married (Yea)

09/01/2012 - AOS, AP, EAD Applied for via USPS Registered Mail

09/09/2012 - EMails for all three forms arrived.

09/1?/2012 - NOA 1s for all three arrived.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm with everyone else here, she should have read... blah blah blah.

But!

Lets all remember love can make one impatient. I myself suck at being patient, and it cost me an RFE. I could have saved myself a month of waiting, but I sent a divorce journal entry, not a final decree. Very few of us send perfect packets. Not that a lot of packets aren't accepted. (perfect to me is just enough info to be approved, and not so much you cause the reviewer to spend extra time going over documents that aren't required, and slow them down from moving on to the next one)

So I suspect they have learned. Remember, we want to be helpful. This shouldn't be a place to joyfully point out how others f'd up on their packets.

innocent.gif

:thumbs:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

After you get your letter, re apply or see what your options are there, follow the guides here and you should be OK. Others here have learned the hard-way, you cannot beat their system. It is not for the faint of heart or money.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.