22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yesterday some enlightened soul started a topic entitled "UKRAINIAN WOMEN ARE SCAMMERS" and proceeded to boradbrush ALL Ukrainian women as scammers, particularly those from Lughansk. Said they were TRAINED to do this and a long list of other offensive comments.

Our wonderful moderator Kriket, quickly move the post to the "proper" forum and merged it with another post the person had made. To be fair she also "warned" the OP not to be too broad in his accusations as he may offend people. :blink: So she realizews it IS offensive but leaves it there.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

Some other CABA women, who claim to be feminists and defenders of women, came along and added their snarky remarks about Ukrainian women, which they would not tolerate for any other women in the world...or at least not women from the US, Canada, UK or Australia. I guess it is OK if English is not their native language?

How on earth does this happen? Can I post such titles in the UK forum and say American women are scammers? Maybe one in the sub-saharan forum that says ALL black women are trained to be scammers? Would Kriket move that to "General Immigration Discussion"??????

Be serious. It is about time the administration do something about the obvious bias of the moderating and their pedjudice against women from RUB. It is the only sub forum where we are repeatedly attacked by the same women over and over and over. Yesterday only demonstrated that such attacks are condoned and even organized by moderators to give the attacks a wider viewership. Disgusting.

The topic then drifted (can you imagine) into the motives of the MEN that seek Ukrainian women for spouses. Who would imagine an American woman would get the impression that was OK also? How did that happen?

Thank you Charles for closing the thread promptly after my report, sorry to spoil the fun for the other women.

FWIW Kathryn41 and Penguin are about as even handed moderators as exist and my comments do not apply to them.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Yesterday some enlightened soul started a topic entitled "UKRAINIAN WOMEN ARE SCAMMERS" and proceeded to boradbrush ALL Ukrainian women as scammers, particularly those from Lughansk. Said they were TRAINED to do this and a long list of other offensive comments.

Our wonderful moderator Kriket, quickly move the post to the "proper" forum and merged it with another post the person had made. To be fair she also "warned" the OP not to be too broad in his accusations as he may offend people. :blink: So she realizews it IS offensive but leaves it there.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

Some other CABA women, who claim to be feminists and defenders of women, came along and added their snarky remarks about Ukrainian women, which they would not tolerate for any other women in the world...or at least not women from the US, Canada, UK or Australia. I guess it is OK if English is not their native language?

How on earth does this happen? Can I post such titles in the UK forum and say American women are scammers? Maybe one in the sub-saharan forum that says ALL black women are trained to be scammers? Would Kriket move that to "General Immigration Discussion"??????

Be serious. It is about time the administration do something about the obvious bias of the moderating and their pedjudice against women from RUB. It is the only sub forum where we are repeatedly attacked by the same women over and over and over. Yesterday only demonstrated that such attacks are condoned and even organized by moderators to give the attacks a wider viewership. Disgusting.

The topic then drifted (can you imagine) into the motives of the MEN that seek Ukrainian women for spouses. Who would imagine an American woman would get the impression that was OK also? How did that happen?

Thank you Charles for closing the thread promptly after my report, sorry to spoil the fun for the other women.

FWIW Kathryn41 and Penguin are about as even handed moderators as exist and my comments do not apply to them.

I must admit I was dissapointed with the moderators leaving that thread open so long!

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

I must admit I was dissapointed with the moderators leaving that thread open so long!

I wish they would have left it open long enough for me to respond and say what an a**hole the OP was. There are scammers everywhere. To single out UA or any nationality women because the OP was burned is wrong. mad.gif If you have an experience to share just post it and let others decide for themselves. Many are happy with their UA wives. They are some of the most beautiful, loving and dedicated women on the planet. Just remember to take your shoes off when you come into the house. smile.gif

Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

39tlivle4.png

Filed: Timeline

There are scammers everywhere.

The government of the United States officially endorses the idea that some consular posts have higher rates of fraud than others. There are scammers everywhere, yes, but some places have more than others. That idea is baked in to how the VWP program works.

In addition, high fraud posts have higher rates of Admin Processing. This is not a slam on high fraud posts (my wife applied for her k1 at one many moons ago) but just a statement of fact.

The government of the United States officially endorses the idea that some consular posts have higher rates of fraud than others. There are scammers everywhere, yes, but some places have more than others. That idea is baked in to how the VWP program works.

In addition, high fraud posts have higher rates of Admin Processing. This is not a slam on high fraud posts (my wife applied for her k1 at one many moons ago) but just a statement of fact.

Agreed and I didnt read the original thread because it was already closed. I am upset that the OP generalized UA women as being scammers in his title. The title "I was scammed by a Ukraine woman" would have been better. Maybe i'm just biased. whistling.gif

Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

39tlivle4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Gary, you are one of the worst offenders with regard to generalizations of women. Basically, you are saying to remove and moderate all the posts which you make in that regard. As you are very quick to orate in your reports that mods should be consistent, I will be happy to oblige.

The OP was getting an education by the membership on his bias. I see nothing wrong with setting people straight. The members of this board are very good at that. There were absolutely no snarky comments made by "CABA women" in that thread, but there was one from you against them.

If you are going to have a holier-than-thou attitude then I suggest you start walking the walk.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Timeline

Gary, you are one of the worst offenders with regard to generalizations of women. Basically, you are saying to remove and moderate all the posts which you make in that regard. As you are very quick to orate in your reports that mods should be consistent, I will be happy to oblige.

The OP was getting an education by the membership on his bias. I see nothing wrong with setting people straight. The members of this board are very good at that. There were absolutely no snarky comments made by "CABA women" in that thread, but there was one from you against them.

If you are going to have a holier-than-thou attitude then I suggest you start walking the walk.

Ouch!blink.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I read that topic and it was obvious the OP was abit crazy upset and stereotyping but it was quite pleasant to read the members replies. no one was being very rude to him infact everyone was pointing out the flaws in his statements. later on in the day I am not sure what happened but initially everything seemed fine. Moderator job sometimes is very subjective when TOS are not clearly violated. lets all just get past this and continue our journey peacefully.

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Timeline

A simple apology would suffice instead of trying to defend that atrocity. I am not a moderator for one and I do not ridicule women the way you allowed to be done.

Can moderators be suspended?

I read that topic and it was obvious the OP was abit crazy upset and stereotyping but it was quite pleasant to read the members replies. no one was being very rude to him infact everyone was pointing out the flaws in his statements. later on in the day I am not sure what happened but initially everything seemed fine. Moderator job sometimes is very subjective when TOS are not clearly violated. lets all just get past this and continue our journey peacefully.

The TOS rules were clearly violated in the TITLE of the post.

Ouch!blink.gif

If any of it were true. :whistle:

No apology from her at all. Amazing.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Couldn't have said it better myself.

The thread has been removed. My threads have not been removed. Kricket was wrong. I would expect an apology from her, as a moderator, aiding and abetting an entire class of women being publicly pi$$ed on. Think we'll get it? Or it is OK with you also because they are not real women, just Ukrainians?

Gary And Alla