mizz

Request For Evidence I-751

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, We received RFE for our I-751 application requesting more evidence for our marriage.

So far I have a copy of our rental agreement, title of our car that we acquire few months ago, auto insurance for this year, and photos for our recent trip together with my husband's family in the Philippines. no credit card payment due to the fact that we both have our own separate card. Do you guys think this is enough to show proof for our RFE? I can't show proof for any utility bills and payments in the house we are renting because we are sharing the rent with my parents and sister. The utilities are name under my parents.

i already submitted copy of our license, social security card, health insurance card, joint bank account, income tax return 2009 and 2010, and some photos in our original submission of our application.

Send the copy of 2011 taxes as well. How about beneficiary statement naming each other for any insurance provided through work? Ever been to a doctor - send in those bills or explanation of benefits - should have the same address for both of you. ANy cards received for both of you - Christmas, greeting cards, postcards? Any junk mail either of you receive to the same address - rip off the page with address and send it in.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

i already submitted copy of our license, social security card, health insurance card, joint bank account, income tax return 2009 and 2010, and some photos in our original submission of our application.

Send in anything and everything you think may help and perhaps also send in a cover letter explaining your circumstances in a little more detail so they have a better picture of your marriage.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi, We received RFE for our I-751 application requesting more evidence for our marriage.

So far I have a copy of our rental agreement, title of our car that we acquire few months ago, auto insurance for this year, and photos for our recent trip together with my husband's family in the Philippines. no credit card payment due to the fact that we both have our own separate card. Do you guys think this is enough to show proof for our RFE? I can't show proof for any utility bills and payments in the house we are renting because we are sharing the rent with my parents and sister. The utilities are name under my parents.

I would write a letter explaining your living situation as well as your credit cards, so that they understand why you cannot produce the utilities as well as a copy of a utility bill in your parents' names. Good Luck!

Working in Turkmenistan, spouse is with me. 

Dealing with the NVC process...

Check out Timeline for questions :D

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

-Sworn notarized affidavit from your mother and sister confirming that you and your husband live with them and that your relationship is genuine.

-Get at least one affidavit from an american friend stating they know both of you, and tell a bit about your relationship with husband.

-IRS affidavit from 2011 showing joint tax return

-Letter from your husband explain that both do not have credit card because like to pay everything up front,and telling about his love for you.

-Google some power of health and make one for you and one for him, it's a very powerful document

-If you or your husband order something online print it out showing that it was delivered in your house.

-a few pictures showing vacation together or passport stamp showing travel to your country with him,if you didnt send before.

Sandra

Edited by sandranj

• 6 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Success! We received approval for condition removal on the green card without the need for interviews! I guess the 8 pounds of documents we sent in reply was convincing. Thanks to everyone for their advice and help! Just so everyone curious on the timing of things for our process our package was delivered to USCIS in Vermont on August 28th 2012 and we received an update on our case on September 23rd 2012. We received no notifications between the RFE and our approval after sending in the response package. Thanks!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Success! We received approval for condition removal on the green card without the need for interviews! I guess the 8 pounds of documents we sent in reply was convincing. Thanks to everyone for their advice and help! Just so everyone curious on the timing of things for our process our package was delivered to USCIS in Vermont on August 28th 2012 and we received an update on our case on September 23rd 2012. We received no notifications between the RFE and our approval after sending in the response package. Thanks!!!

Congrats! BTW, you replied to wrong thread. Your thread is here Request for Additional Evidence Notice ;)

Filed: Country:
Timeline

What they want is proof that you've entwined your lives. The two big things for that are cohabitation & commingling funds.

Prove you live together, we provided joint leases, utilities some in her name some in mine and copies of our Drivers Licenses with the same address.

Prove your money lives together, we provided a few months worth of bank statements for one of our joint accounts.

An affidavit from your mother regarding your living situation would be helpful. Also get a few affidavits from friends about your marriage.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.