WeatherEmperor

Bad News

42 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

OP, In times like this as hard as it is, we need to approach it differently. First off im so sorry to hear this bad news. And can only imagine what it feels like. Well I have been in a really bad situation in a different form, but along the same lines i guess, extreme pain to the mind. When i was at my lowest, i decided to watch "The Secret" DVD. Im not kidding but from that moment, things changed, my mindset became a lot more powerful, even if at first you have to force the positive mindset upon yourself. In days it becomes natural. I dont endorse or condone watching movies for free, but if you need to watch it asap and cant get to a store that sells it. You can find it online, and can buy one later as it is worth the money. Along with the book or daily teachings its really powerful if you have faith in it and apply it. I believe in it from short experience. At a time like this, i really recommend using something to strengthen the mind set, and this is what i have found to be the best. Im sure you have heard of it. I had the book for years, never really read it, but after watching the dvd i feel some big changes have occurred in my life so far. Anyone who ive seen down and recommended the same thing have came to me afterwards and told me thanks very much it really helped.

Give it a shot, the logic behind it basically states you can attract the things in life you want by appreciating what you have, and feeling like you already have what you want. The law of attraction. No matter how hard try it. Dont give up, and in time i could bet things will look up. Positive thoughts are more powerful than anything. I know how worried you must be, watch it and let me know what you think. Prayers and godspeed healing for your fiancee. :)

God bless.

• I-129F Sent : 2011-09-15
  • I-129F Delivered:At 5:48 am on September 17, 2011 in DALLAS, TX 75266.
  • NOA1 Received: 2011-09-21
  • NOA2 Received: 2012-02-2
  • NVC Received: 2012-02-13
  • Packet 3 Received: 2012-2-28
  • Packet 3 Mailed to embassy: 2012-03-07
  • Packet4 Received: 2012-03-12
  • Interview Date: 2012-03-26
  • Interview Result: APPROVED!!
  • POE: Dublin: 2012-04-26
  •  
  • AOS Sent: 2012-07-20
  • EAD & AP Card received: 2012-11-05
  • AOS Approved: 2013-04-19
  • Conditional Green Card Received: 2013-04-27
  •  
  • I-751 Sent: 2015-02-17
  • NOA1 Received: 2015-02-18
  • RFE: 2015-09-16
  • Biometrics: 2015-04-02
  • Interview: N/A
  • Approval Date: 2015-10-15
  • Green Card Received: 2015-10-22
  •  
  • N-400 Submitted to USCIS: 2018-07-25
  • Interview Date: 2019-07-22
  • Interview Result: APPROVED!!
  • Oath Ceremony: 2019-08-22
  •  
  • US CITIZEN!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi. I've been a member for a while now and i have never posted anything. But i just had too after reading this story. It just amazes me how strangers can come together in time of need. Im very happy to read that after all this journey everything will finally be ok. Keep faith, God only gives us obstacles he knows we can overcome.

NOA1 FILED : SEPT. 12 2011

NOA1 : SEPT. 20 2011

NOA2 : JAN. 30 2012

PACKET 3 : MARCH 12 2012

PACKET 4 : APRIL 23 2012

INTERVIEW : MAI 23 2012

VISA RECEIVED : JUNE 06 2012

US ENTRY : JUNE 14 2012

MARRIED : AUGUST 09 2012

AOS : OCTOBER 18 2012

BIO : NOVEMBER 20 2012

I-129 APPROVED IN 132 DAYS

INTERVIEW TOOK 252 DAYS

VISA IN HAND AFTER 266 DAYS

Just wanted to send my best wishes too. My sister-in-law had dengue at age 15 (in Venezuela) and fully recovered a few months later. Definitely not fun, but the hospital is the place to be if you have it. Hang in there guys!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hello.

I am from Suriname. It is always good to see a fellow South American :)

Thank you for your support. I will do everything I can to stay positive. I hope Thu's dengue fever is not serious. Too many times in Suriname have I seen dengue cases turn fatal...but the majority of cases are not bad at all. Thanks again!

jajajajaj we are almost neighbors!yes I know in some countries where medical care is ineficient, people can die from it. But is really really weird and uncommon when somebody dies from dengue. Most of the cases are because they live in small villages without any kind of health care.

Let me tell you, the first one I got dengue I went to the docrtor once and he sent me home and I recovered here. The second time I was hospitalized for 4 days and then they sent me home. It's like a relly nasty flu, you got fever, headache and feel weak. And I wont lie to you, is nasty and painful, but see it like a strong flu. Shw would be fine, she needs to rest and eat well. When I was recovering I start taking vitamins suplements and help me a lot.

Dont worry she will be perfect, remember I had it twice and Im totally fine

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY 

UiSpm4.pngHWwxm4.png

YIRsm4.png   Mi1Gm4.pngTh37m4.png    

2013                                                  2014                                                     2015

fNidm5.png NXDpm4.png    VaECm4.png 

VRj7m4.png4IFnm4.png

Filed: Country: Liberia
Timeline

I just got off the phone with Tuan (TcTTct). His fiancee called Thu and spoke with her. I was told that the doctor said if Thu had shown up to the hospital even 1 day later or something like that, she may have died :o

Thu did not answer my phone calls because she was afraid I would panic or get angry. My God we dodged a bullet here. My older brother was killed in a car crash 13 years ago and I would not be able to handle losing my Thu. I am so relieved.

I want to thank Tuan for coming to my rescue. You will be a dear friend of mine forever :thumbs:

I believe all will be well, want to say very thankful you have had such supportive comments from others. This journey in itself is not easy so when something like this comes up can be very difficult, but as someone mentioned that it provides us with strength and truly believe the relationships people have developed long distance and to continue moving on shows just how serious you both feel about each other. Time always proves more and as you and all here know that time is what we have all had. It will all work out, and a year from now you will look back at this journey and realize love can endure all things. May her health improve quickly.

This is indeed terrible to hear. I am so sorry about this. I'll pray for you both. God Bless.

AOS

03.28.12- Green Card Approved

NATURALIZATION

Sent-12.28.16

Cashed-01.10.17

NOA-01.11.17

Fingerprints-01.30.17

In Line-02.28.17

Interview Letter-06.24.17

Interview Date-07.26.17

Oath Date-08.03.17- U.S. CITIZEN

Passport Received-08.14.17

Naturalization Certificate Received Back (After Passport)-08.17.17

DONE!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hello everybody. Thu is feeling much better now...and drinking a lot of coconut juice :) It will take a couple of weeks or so for her to fully recover but she is on the way to good health. It brings tears to my eyes when I see how much support there is on Visa Journey. I also want to apologize for over reacting a bit the other day. When I heard "dengue" and "hospital" in the same sentence, I just freaked out and feared the worst. Even though we have never met, you are all family to me. Trust me, I am struggling to hold back my tears as I write this. I love you all from the bottom of my heart (L)

Thu and I will make purchase the airplane ticket in a couple of weeks or so. She wants to leave VN in late April so that she can be with her family to celebrate her sister's birthday on April 23rd. Thank you all and God bless :thumbs:

K1 Visa Stage
Aug 23, 2010: I-129F NOA 1
Feb 07, 2011: I-129F NOA 2
May 23, 2011: Interview. Blue Slip
Jun 20, 2011: Submit Documents: 1) Timeline, 2) 10 year residency(me), 3) 10 year residency(Thu), 4) Letter explaining how/where we met. Second Blue Slip
Feb 03, 2012: U.S. Consulate Investigators call Thu's residence. Spoke to Thu and Thu's parents
Feb 27, 2012: Received email from the U.S. Consulate that our case is finished processing. Requested to submit updated Police & Medical papers.
Mar 06, 2012: Submitted updated Police & Medical papers.
Mar 21, 2012: Received K1 Visa
Apr 07, 2012: Point of Entry @ LAX

Adjustment of Status Stage
Apr 23, 2012: Got married!
Apr 30, 2012: Received Social Security Card
Jun 30, 2012: Applied for AOS
Sep 22, 2012: Received Employment Authorization Card...Still waiting for 2 yr GC

May 01, 2013: Received 2yr GC

Removal of Conditions Stage

Apr 18, 2015: Will apply for 10yr GC

Filed: Country: Liberia
Timeline

Hello everybody. Thu is feeling much better now...and drinking a lot of coconut juice :) It will take a couple of weeks or so for her to fully recover but she is on the way to good health. It brings tears to my eyes when I see how much support there is on Visa Journey. I also want to apologize for over reacting a bit the other day. When I heard "dengue" and "hospital" in the same sentence, I just freaked out and feared the worst. Even though we have never met, you are all family to me. Trust me, I am struggling to hold back my tears as I write this. I love you all from the bottom of my heart (L)

Thu and I will make purchase the airplane ticket in a couple of weeks or so. She wants to leave VN in late April so that she can be with her family to celebrate her sister's birthday on April 23rd. Thank you all and God bless :thumbs:

That makes me smile :) she is working back to health. It is understandable getting excited when hearing news such as your loved one not feeling well, and with the entire stress that this process brings think there is no such thing as overeacting. Hope oneday soon will be able to say the same as you that of purchasing plane ticket; will be dream come true; currently my case is still pending administrative processing. The best to you both!!! and good health!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

jajajajaja coconut juiceee!!! yeyyy!!told ya...I know that she needs the medical treatment but even the doctors recommended (coconut juice), worked for me twice...Also there's a soup recepy made with "pata de pollo" basically chicken feet. I know is totally disgusting but trust me IT WORKS! my doctor recomended to me when I was sick and I was like "KIDDDINNNNG" my mom made me the soup with carrots, potatoes etc and a I beg her at least take those stuff away from my plate jajajajaja. Helped me a lot besides I was taking vitamins suplements. She is gonna feel weak for a few days maybe a week but she will be totally fine.

When you live in a third world country, we learn how to recover and heal from this kind of disease very fast jajajajaja

Don't worry that's why we are here, to support each other :) I always thanks God for found this website...

I'll keep praying for Thu....

God bless you

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY 

UiSpm4.pngHWwxm4.png

YIRsm4.png   Mi1Gm4.pngTh37m4.png    

2013                                                  2014                                                     2015

fNidm5.png NXDpm4.png    VaECm4.png 

VRj7m4.png4IFnm4.png

• 2 weeks later...

@WEmperor, i am so glad your Thu is doing ok, god bless you both.

Engaged: 8/19/2006

Married: 2/25/2008

Sent I-130: 6/5/2008

NOA1 Recieved: 6/26/2008

Transferred to CSC: 12/17/2008

Touched: 12/22/2008

Touched: 12/29/2008

Touched: 12/30/2008

Touched: 12/31/2008

Approved: 12/31/2008

NVC Received 01/07/2009

AOS I-864 Fee Bill arrived: 01/17/2009

"There ain't no answer. There ain't gonna be any answer. There never has been an answer. That's the answer. "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.